Can masturbation be addictive?

august86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now, I know it's the gift that keeps on giving and all that, but I was wondering: Does masturbating (especially often) make one think about sex more often, and therefore make you want to masturbate more often?

I don't have an addictive personality, but I've noticed (usually when I'm bored and alone at home) that this tends to ring true.

Conversely,have you gone some time without masturbating and found that later on you hardly thought about having and wanting sex?

Masturbation <<--- no this is not a link to techniques :rolleyes:

theman_mard

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i am bored I masturbate ... when I am happy I masturbate ... when I have loads of time I masturbate ... if u call this addiction then yes I am addicted ... but if I get into a serious relationship then probably the masturbation will come down drastically which I noticed in my previous relationship !

If my gal is as enthusiastic about sex as I am and if we both are good to each other during sex then ... masturbation will no longer be an issue I guess !

Last edited:
Reactions: deroverhotsemplots

Likeithard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I masturbate every night before bed...and on the wekkends sometimes i masturbate in the morning...but i wouldnt say i was addicted...im just a horny 23 year old lol

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't suppose it can be addictive in the sense that the introduction of certain types of chemicals into our bodies can be, but it can be a very pleasant activity. We keep coming back for more, we associate it with forbidden pleasure, and ... excuse me I've got to take care of something.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think anyone who has too much spare time on their hands might be prone to excessive masturbation, depending on a number of factors of course, but they say idle hands are the devils playground so masturbate away I say!

On a more serious note, too much masterbation is not a healthy activity, as is anything else that is taken to excess, at least when it is done on a regular basis. Try to channel your energy into something more productive instead of giving in to the urge to rub one out every time the mood strikes you and see how that works for you.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Now, I know it's the gift that keeps on giving and all that, but I was wondering: Does masturbating (especially often) make one think about sex more often, and therefore make you want to masturbate more often?

I don't have an addictive personality, but I've noticed (usually when I'm bored and alone at home) that this tends to ring true.

Conversely,have you gone some time without masturbating and found that later on you hardly thought about having and wanting sex?

I only find it necessary if I am really stressed out.
But if the stress level is at Zero I not really interested in do it...

I went a month cold turkey but my stress level was at Zero.

Last edited:

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
Anything and anyone can be addictive given the right/wrong circumstances. I think its when you end up NEEDING to do something that it becomes a problem. And yeah i've gone through times when i haven't wanted any and times when thats all i could think about. Probably more about your frequency than anything else

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
I have a girlfriend that is long distance but not my choice we just met and it was online, so anyway, she loves to masturbate before going to sleep, and I am her voice on the phone that seems to get her off, I talk to her about what I want to do to her and what I love hearing is her screaming she is cumming, she ends up having about 3 to 5 orgasms in a 45 minute time frame, we have been doing this now for 3 weeks and have not missed a night.....She says she is addicted to my voice and having the strong orgasms with me talking, I love hearing her too, so I guess we are both addicted...June 4th I will be with her for the first time, so will see how well we do face to face, or in my case my face in her pussy (wink)....Notice my avatar, there is a reason for the tongue :)

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes it can...
a test with rats showed it.
they implated the rats a chip at their brain, that stimulated their lust center, as soon as they pushed a red button.
also they had a greeed button, if they push it, they get something to eat.
after a few days all rats were death. - they only pushed the red button :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a test with rats showed it.
they implanted the rats a chip

Hate Rats, kill em with a Passion on Island, or they will soon overrun the place

Hate them even more now, seeing theyre not overly hardy enuf to handle excessive masturbation habits ??
NO staying power .. choosing lust over food, uhmm sort of opposite to some humans huh?