Can Moderators and Administrators read PM's?

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A long specific list of deleted threads and vanished members would be a tad harder to side step (or so I would imagine), while retaining any plausibility.
There is no difficulty sidestepping anything. If we get any response at all, it's mush. See Kotch's posts whenever something like this comes up - they say nothing at all, ever, except the promise that no better answers will be forthcoming. If the pressure keeps up, Gillette chimes in, with the same excuse every time - privacy concerns. How there can be privacy concerns when aliases are involved has never been explained. It's all garbage; and, to the extent that they may seriously think that all of us are so stupid as to be misdirected by such feeble garbage, it's insulting as well.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And certainly none of my questions along these lines have ever been answered.

Bullshit. I've answered questions you've put forth to me, and you've rejected my answers because they don't fit your agenda.

What an oppressive administration we have here that censors your freedom to complain as much as you'd like.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Futile. We the peons have been told on more than a few occasions - in tones both condescending and arrogant - that these questions will not be answered. And certainly none of my questions along these lines have ever been answered. A matter of "policy", I suppose. I still call it abuse.
Oh, then it must be as you say.

*falls on sword*

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Congratulations, you managed to get an almost-answer to a direct question. They've never done me the courtesy. The official explanation with which they fobbed you off is still bollocks. Offending user, delete the user. Very simple. The reason for deleting the thread has yet to be explained.

:aargh4: :bigeyes: :laughing: :laughing: :gives2: :hmmm: :kabong: :gives: :asshole2: :angryfire: :banghead: :crackhead: :bryce:

In the words of the late, great Richard Pryor:

" You better lay off dat narcotic, bwah! Dat shit gone make you null an' void!"

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
There is no difficulty sidestepping anything. If we get any response at all, it's mush. See Kotch's posts whenever something like this comes up - they say nothing at all, ever, except the promise that no better answers will be forthcoming. If the pressure keeps up, Gillette chimes in, with the same excuse every time - privacy concerns. How there can be privacy concerns when aliases are involved has never been explained. It's all garbage; and, to the extent that they may seriously think that all of us are so stupid as to be misdirected by such feeble garbage, it's insulting as well.

YouTube - Nine Inch Nails - Terrible Lie (BYIT)