Can Music Change Sexual Orientation?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love music, alternative, pop, rock and a spattering of others here and there except country music, just never been a fan of 99% of it.

I also love American Idol and thought Carrie Underwood was a superb singer but this video has changed everything....

YouTube - Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats

..... I have decided I will turn straight if she agrees to marry me! :smile:

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, Carrie IS hot! she's the main reason why i fell in love with country music in the first place.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love music, alternative, pop, rock and a spattering of others here and there except country music, just never been a fan of 99% of it.

I also love American Idol and thought Carrie Underwood was a superb singer but this video has changed everything....

Proves you are gay, an interested guy would say "if she agrees to fuck me".

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

that's your 1% straight side talkin, I take it? :biggrin1: she keeps gettin hotter every time I see her.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Most gay people have a different taste in music than others (the same way that Latino, or Black people tend to have a different taste in music than white people do), but I don't think correlation = causation.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You're serious, aren't you? What is it about Carrie that makes you say that? I say she is way hot in that video, yes, but why her in your case?

And why do I find this so fascinating?

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are bisexual just like me and once you have that first woman you'll love more women. I say that because gays want nothing to do with women- never did and never will. You on the other hand are attracted to Carrie Underwood and I wouldn't blame you. Although I only had 2 gay experiences and many more women in my life (yes, I find women more attractive and if there was a choice of both a man and woman in the same room, both attractive, I would gravitate toward the woman) , the fact that I was attracted to that uncut guy makes me bi. Being attracted to women even 1% of the time will still make you bi instead of gay. It isn't the music that changed you, you are bi to begin with and you have discovered who you really are.

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Carrie Underwood is incredibly hot and also happens to have a great voice... but generally I don't think sexual orientation has anything to do with musical taste, except that gay men who go out to clubs seem willing to put up with horrible repetitive thumping mediocre dance music just for the off chance of getting laid.

Now you've got me wondering whether the fact that I'm a choirboy from way back is a cause or a consequence of my interest in dick...

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ummm.... I think you are who you are....no matter what you view or listen to

I agree, just having a little fun here!

well, Carrie IS hot! she's the main reason why i fell in love with country music in the first place.

I like some of the progressive/crossover stuff but most of it is just to negative/depressing for me.

Proves you are gay, an interested guy would say "if she agrees to fuck me".

LOL, Since I am in the closet for the most part except for family and some close friends I will remember that line for when I’m posing as a straight guy!

A buddy of mine described her as somebody who looks like she takes it up the ass so she can stay a virgin.

So you wouldn't have to change everything 1BiGG1. :biggrin1:

There would be something missing for the oral part though, but for Carrie I could make an exception!

that's your 1% straight side talkin, I take it? :biggrin1: she keeps gettin hotter every time I see her.

Sweet innocence is hot and she has no lack of that and this video adds a new dimension = appealing attitude, not to much where it’s over-the-top, not to little, just enough to capitalize all of the letters when saying she is HOT!

:lmao: @ 1BiGG1

No, music cannot change your sexual orientation. :rolleyes: :duh:

Must be it brings out the suppressed side of me!

Most gay people have a different taste in music than others (the same way that Latino, or Black people tend to have a different taste in music than white people do), but I don't think correlation = causation.

I have never noticed that, gays I know pretty much like the same mainstream things everybody else listens too although heavier on the dance music than most I suppose.

You're serious, aren't you? What is it about Carrie that makes you say that? I say she is way hot in that video, yes, but why her in your case?

And why do I find this so fascinating?

No I’m not serious! I thought the mentioning of her agreeing to marry me (like that’s gonna happen) and the smiley after the sentence was a dead giveaway.

However, the attitude I mentioned above is attractive along with her honesty and maybe the fact that I gravitate towards slim blond guys adds to my allure for her.

You are bisexual just like me and once you have that first woman you'll love more women. I say that because gays want nothing to do with women- never did and never will. You on the other hand are attracted to Carrie Underwood and I wouldn't blame you. Although I only had 2 gay experiences and many more women in my life (yes, I find women more attractive and if there was a choice of both a man and woman in the same room, both attractive, I would gravitate toward the woman) , the fact that I was attracted to that uncut guy makes me bi. Being attracted to women even 1% of the time will still make you bi instead of gay. It isn't the music that changed you, you are bi to begin with and you have discovered who you really are.

I’m the opposite, love the ladies for great friends but don’t wanna sleep with them in general although I would be attracted too and sleep with anybody I was in love with … so maybe that’s the appeal = from what I see I could be in love!

I am just dying in your arms tonight,
must have been something I said...

With the stats you have listed I was thinking the same thing when I read them!

Carrie Underwood is incredibly hot and also happens to have a great voice... but generally I don't think sexual orientation has anything to do with musical taste, except that gay men who go out to clubs seem willing to put up with horrible repetitive thumping mediocre dance music just for the off chance of getting laid.

Now you've got me wondering whether the fact that I'm a choirboy from way back is a cause or a consequence of my interest in dick...

LOL, so I’m into hearing more about these choir boys you were hanging out with!

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think music should be left as a way to escape the stressful environments we all live in. I believe it to be thereaputic and a way to escape stress. Surely, the music you listen helps ease all the tensions in your nerves and relaxes the muscles. Personally, I think music cannot change sexual orientation. I see it mostly as thereaputic, but that's just me. You know, after a hard day of work.....put up some Mozart or pop music to ease the tensions a bit.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

Liberace played music for years, and he never turned straight.