Can Music Change Sexual Orientation?

You are bisexual just like me and once you have that first woman you'll love more women. I say that because gays want nothing to do with women- never did and never will. You on the other hand are attracted to Carrie Underwood and I wouldn't blame you. Although I only had 2 gay experiences and many more women in my life (yes, I find women more attractive and if there was a choice of both a man and woman in the same room, both attractive, I would gravitate toward the woman) , the fact that I was attracted to that uncut guy makes me bi. Being attracted to women even 1% of the time will still make you bi instead of gay. It isn't the music that changed you, you are bi to begin with and you have discovered who you really are.

"100% straight" my ass.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
only letting jesus into yor soul can change sexual orientation

Don't be so sure..:wink:

Music helped me to realize my sexual orientation when I was seventeen. I knew I was attracted to guys, but had no idea I wanted a relationship until I heard a song at a party about a "Gypsy Boy and I", sung by a guitarist there. The love expressed in that song made me cry my eyes out later that night.

At 18, I let Jesus into my heart. Still gay.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
crescendo69
At 18, I let Jesus into my heart. Still gay

Similar as myself cres69
Mahalia Jackson had a BIG impression on this country kid NZ when 16 odd
Xtian at 18 .. re-committed around 23
Never did me well..probably because i forsake him
BUT ,... i dont believe Music can change your SO