Can only get off by sitting on a toilet

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Luvalarge-n-thick1, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Luvalarge-n-thick1

Luvalarge-n-thick1 New Member

Albums:
    Hi. From time to time there is this one guy in Denver said is about 10 by 8 he only wants to be sucked on his toliet. I do not know if he knows this group...I have seen him on a lot of other hook up sites I am sure that he is on this one too.
    Even that he is 10 inches long and thicker than a can that is disgusting on something un sanitary, you even mention that to him he like, well if you think that way than forget it. This is what i said ot the guy:
    I am not sure, I think there has to be something psychological wrong with that you only wanting to receive head from a toilet...You must have really had something done to you which your only willing to
    get off from a toilet. You should find a way to deal with that. Get a blow job from different guys would be kind of getting old I am sure you can find someone that will worship that you can always go on Lpsg.org and post that I am sure I am sure you can find someone there. I think your toilet mojo would be a real problem if you are ever in a relationship, on the other hand if you are looking to
    just do it on a toilet could be why your not in one
    Got me thinking if you were in the Denver area or someone whose pretty big only wants to be given a blow job on a toilet would you do it?

2. B_Cegro27

B_Cegro27 New Member

That's more of a form of raunch or kink. There's nothing wrong with the actual act of receiving head while sitting on the can. It would be something different if he were actually taking a dump while getting head, or if he were sitting on what is clearly a filthy-looking toilet, but as long as the toilet is clean and there's no defecation involved, I don't see a big problem.

BTW---maybe he doesn't want to be in a relationship. Some guys are just happy with a blowjob and a fuck every so often.

3. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's not as unhygienic as rimming or scat, and people in the US seem to be pretty fastidious about keeping their toilet bowls and surrounds sparkling clean (at least, there are enough products available for doing so).

Sounds to me like you are conflicted between your attraction to 10x8 (which is pretty huge, if true) and your revulsion at his preferred setting :smile:. You don't have to touch the toilet when you blow him.

That said, yes, it is a pretty strange fetish, but there are plenty as strange or stranger.

4. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Yuck. Just yuck.

5. LBalex79

LBalex79 Member

Albums:
    how funny... my friend told me something about this.. and i didn't believe him... look up urbandictionary.com..... BLUMPKIN :eek:

6. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

10x8 .. right... show us picture will ya?

7. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    we went over sexual deviations in psyche recently! the problem is that his fetish (the whole toilet thing) has become extreme. everyone has fetishes, yah? but the problem with this guy is that he no longer gets off to actual sex, nor does he get turned on by normal means. the only way he can get off is, literally, by his fetish. he needs for see a psychologist about this problem.

8. waterpoloplaya

waterpoloplaya New Member

blumpkinnnn

9. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

i like how this kane is lookin for help, yah? and all you wanna do is see a picture of a cock

10. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    He's saying the story is fake. 10x8 is impossibly large.

11. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Andyo, show us more pics of your hot guy friend you got in page 3 of your gallery.

12. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh...i'm late haha

Draft saved Draft deleted