Can only get with older women!!

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I just posted on the "sex at school" thread and it's inspired me to bring up this issue. I have way better luck with older women than women my age. Anybody else have that? In my 8 yrs of sexual activity, I've had some seriously hot sex with older women. When I was 17 I had a fling with a 39 y/o woman from my apartment building. When I was 19 I bedded my 42 year-old former high school spanish teacher. As we speak I'm in a friends with benefits relationship with a 41 y/o co-worker. There were a couple more too. Yet I find it a lot harder to get with girls my age. I've only had a couple of steady girlfriends and it just seems I don't fall into that like I fall into sex with older women! Not that I'm complaining of course. Just wondered if anyone else can feel me on this.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bigschlotsky said:
I've only had a couple of steady girlfriends and it just seems I don't fall into that like I fall into sex with older women!

Could be that some older women feel more comfortable "falling into sex" as you put it.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe Tupac put it best when he said "the older the berry, the sweeter the juice".

Or something like that.

Seriously though, there's nothing wrong with older women, especially if they're gonna write you into their will. Nothing wrong with experience, and oral sex feels so much better when a woman has lost all of her teeth.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigschlotsky said:
OK, I just posted on the "sex at school" thread and it's inspired me to bring up this issue. I have way better luck with older women than women my age. Anybody else have that? In my 8 yrs of sexual activity, I've had some seriously hot sex with older women. When I was 17 I had a fling with a 39 y/o woman from my apartment building. When I was 19 I bedded my 42 year-old former high school spanish teacher. As we speak I'm in a friends with benefits relationship with a 41 y/o co-worker. There were a couple more too. Yet I find it a lot harder to get with girls my age. I've only had a couple of steady girlfriends and it just seems I don't fall into that like I fall into sex with older women! Not that I'm complaining of course. Just wondered if anyone else can feel me on this.

Maybe you approach the situations differently. It sounds like when it comes to women your age you're thinking of them as potential "steady girlfriends" but with older women you're thinking in terms of casual sex, like a "fling", "bedding", or "friends with benefits." Perhaps you act more relaxed around older women because you're feeling less pressure to actually have a "relationship." Just a thought.
Or perhaps you're just a cougar-magnet. :wink:

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Maybe you approach the situations differently. It sounds like when it comes to women your age you're thinking of them as potential "steady girlfriends" but with older women you're thinking in terms of casual sex, like a "fling", "bedding", or "friends with benefits." Perhaps you act more relaxed around older women because you're feeling less pressure to actually have a "relationship." Just a thought.
Or perhaps you're just a cougar-magnet. :wink:

i had this "nasty problem" and that is more or less the reason behind it. now i just look at every women as my next fling.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigschlotsky said:

Geez, tough problem ya got there. Lotsa hot sex w/older women. I need to figure out your secret. Seriously, man, I feel ya. I'm dating a woman 8 yrs older than me (I'm 23 she's 31) and it's my 1st time w/an older woman. Don't know what to tell you about getting w/girls your own age other than what stud hunter said. Maybe you just need to relax and the ladies will come.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
horribleperson said:
i had this "nasty problem" and that is more or less the reason behind it. now i just look at every women as my next fling.

That's the way to do it as far as I'm concerned. I'm in no great rush for a relationship right now, but sex is a necessary part of life at all times. :wink: I guess my handle says it all. I hunt studs :tongue: , and if I should happen to find one who I feel relationship-like with, then great. I'm not categorically opposed to having a relationship. But I feel best when I'm just looking for a good time, pressure-free. But that's also probably a function of age. When I was 25 I don't think I would have said any of this :wink: .

oz_buff_guy

1st Like
Media
Backpacking around at the moment - soon appearing
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with all have siad so far about being more relaxed around older womean as you view them as flings and not long tewrm stuff - truth has to be that you are probably giving off keep away vibes sub conciously to the younger girls.

It could also be that older women are a lot clearer about what they want from a relationship (just a bit of fun sometimes...) and know the kind of guy that they want for their fun.

Remember, some of these ladies have 20 years or more 'hunting experience' and more than one older woman I have been with told me that the bulge in your pants is a reason why you can be the chosen prey sometimes...

DO any of the older chicks agree with me?!

c