Can only orgasm laying down

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fak_et, May 10, 2009.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I noticed lately I can only orgasm while laying down. How can i change this? I really have to tense my whole body up and have some intense stimulation to cum.

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Thats the only way i've ever been able to orgasm. I've tried it without tensing up, not being on my back, its almost 99% impossible.

I hate it but i think my orgasms are much more intense because i have to put much more tension into them.

3. DukeReno69

DukeReno69 Member

Look at the bright side, you'll never have premature ejaculation problems.

4. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Everyone's different.

I find it VERY hard if not literally impossible to orgasm/ejaculate lying down or even sitting down.

I have to be tied up/restrained and forced to orgasm/ejaculate lying down or sitting down.

I prefer to orgasm ejaculate standing up or any other way than lying down or sitting down.

5. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think a few men have this problem because they only masturbate laying down, and they masturbate a lot. Their body adjusts in a way that makes it difficult to orgasm otherwise.

6. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Probably part of the problem, hopefully i can get my body to adapt another way.

7. crescendo69

Gold Member

I am getting too used to orgasming at the computer. We seem to get into a "groove".

8. Mushroom Maniac

Mushroom Maniac New Member

Albums:
    Don't worry. I was that way from age 15 to 40 and now I can occassionally cum on top, doggy, and from oral. Not everytime but often enough that I know it's available if I want it. Tensing up on my back still guarantees the best orgasm, however.

9. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Yeah, it seems the body gets used to it. The best way to break a habit is to replace it with another. You have to "train" yourself to cum in other positions. It starts with slowing eveything down again and focusing on the sensetions you give yourself, barley touching yourself. No more fast jerking for now. Light touches with lots of lube and a real focus on the sensations you get.

Draft saved Draft deleted