Can oral skills make up for a lack of penis size?

Mobey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am only six inches long, but have good girth. I know I'm not big, but I can eat and tongue clitoris, vulva, ass crack, butt hole and nipple very well and for a long period of time.

Is this enough to make up for size? Or, is there any substitution for a big penis?

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for leaving him with at least a slither of hope...

Perhaps I should have qualified that by saying "from my point of view"...

I see oral and penetration as two very different things and I am sure I am not the only one. Sometimes a girl needs to be drilled and a dildo doesn't cut it. Someone who is great with oral is great if you only want to cum but if you need to be screwed, nothing beats a guy who is hung with a reasonable sized dick.

On the plus side, the OP has girth on his side and that counts for a lot.

Last edited:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
way back when...women ruled with whom they would have sex with...men with large breeders..were passed over for men with thick breeders...it was their preference of choice...and i believe i saw this on the discovery channel the history of sex series...

fuck her..enjoy the fuck...and if ur trying to get her to squirt...try different positions...

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe I'm spoiled, but I prefer the whole package (good length as well as girth). For me oral skills, although nice, are no substitute for the feeling of being filled up completely, they make a good add.

According to the statement made in another thread I am a size queen. :veryhappy:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am only six inches long, but have good girth. I know I'm not big, but I can eat and tongue clitoris, vulva, ass crack, butt hole and nipple very well and for a long period of time.

Is this enough to make up for size? Or, is there any substitution for a big penis?

6 inches is overkill...

You've fallen victim to the same bull shit view of penis size that society has. Chances are your dick is too big man.. The gspot is about 3 inches in the pussy. Assuming it takes about about and inch or two to be in, you have an inch to spare and the head very well could miss the gspot...

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
mobey...i think you are hitting all the right buttons...some women just need more foreplay..timing is everyting...go low and slow...satisfaction for her first and you second...you will be married before long...or run like the wind...good luck...and 6 inches is plenty of meat to handle the job

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good oral skills and smaller penis may be the same as bad oral skills and bigger penis, but good oral skills with a big penis would beat both. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off, 6" length with a good size girth isn't small, it's above average. :cool: What size do you think you need to make up for? :confused: In my limited experience there is no substitution for a big penis. :redface:

:wtf1:

You've fallen victim to the same bull shit view of penis size that society has. Chances are your dick is too big man.. The gspot is about 3 inches in the pussy. Assuming it takes about about and inch or two to be in, you have an inch to spare and the head very well could miss the gspot...
Penis size is so hyped up. I call Bull.
:aargh4: Where do you get this crap from? Clearly you do not have a large penis or you would know better than to spout such crap. :12: What planet are you from that you think 6 inches is too much? It is just barely over average, he won't even touch bottom in some women. :cool:

Are there a lot of women who the OP will be able to please via vaginal penetration as well as orally? Yes, but if he is currently with a size queen who prefers a 7"-8" cock he is going to be S.O.L. :frown1:

Good oral skills and smaller penis may be the same as bad oral skills and bigger penis, but good oral skills with a big penis would beat both. :wink:
QFT!!

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I speak from experience. I'm like you, average size, bit more girth, but excellent at oral. First, don't listen to size queens. If a woman doesn't like you just because of a physical attribute you can't change, forget about them. Most nerve endings in the vaginal canal, end about 3 inches in and don't start up until the cervix area. Girth is more important. Unless you can last all night, every woman I've been with, has left with a huge smile on her face.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Perhaps I should have qualified that by saying "from my point of view"...

I see oral and penetration as two very different things and I am sure I am not the only one. Sometimes a girl needs to be drilled and a dildo doesn't cut it. Someone who is great with oral is great if you only want to cum but if you need to be screwed, nothing beats a guy who is hung with a reasonable sized dick.

On the plus side, the OP has girth on his side and that counts for a lot.

As a man seriously lacking in size and girth, I know from personal experience that you are definitely NOT the only girl who prefers a large cock for "screwing." On the other hand, most girls are not as open and honest about their preference for size, and that's very refreshing.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Njqt, bottoming out isn't the only way to please a woman, you know? 6 inches is overkill for a gspot reach.

Just because some women are size queens who stretch themselves out to the point where only 9 inchers will do doesn't mean shit about him and his normal girls.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me, TEXTURE of the cock is most important.

I say that a HARD cock of average size beats a not-that-hard cock that is bigger in size; if it ain't hard, my PB muscles aren't stimulated enough to make me wet and happy.

- - - -

My advice: get lots of exercise, don't smoke, and don't have more than one or two drinks if you aiming to bed a woman.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From a gay perspective and from a guy who digs having his cock sucked;

Yes and Yes
From the perspective of a straight woman who loves to receive oral and get fingered, I agree.

Imo, big dicks are a bonus not a requirement. There are so many other factors that come into play regarding my sexual satisfaction that dick size only becomes an issue if the member is unusually small or large.