Can oral skills make up for a lack of penis size?

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me, TEXTURE of the cock is most important.

I say that a HARD cock of average size beats a not-that-hard cock that is bigger in size; if it ain't hard, my PB muscles aren't stimulated enough to make me wet and happy.

- - - -

My advice: get lots of exercise, don't smoke, and don't have more than one or two drinks if you aiming to bed a woman.

I love you :redface:

Beth1982

1st Like
Media
I am only six inches long, but have good girth. I know I'm not big, but I can eat and tongue clitoris, vulva, ass crack, butt hole and nipple very well and for a long period of time.

Is this enough to make up for size? Or, is there any substitution for a big penis?

IMO being good at oral is just that, good at oral. It's not the same thing as penetration whatsoever. Can it get a gal off? Sure, but in no way does make up for, nor take the place of a huge cock. That's just my opinion though. A lot of women can't even get off from penetration alone (never understood that one myself), so for them maybe being great at oral sex is all that matters. To each their own.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my current girlfriend always says my cock makes her nervous.
she says sometimes it is hot but ALL the time is kind of irritating.
she has to psychologically prepare her pussy alot.

she said 6 inches with a max girth of 5 inches is her ideal.
so that with good oral would rock her out.

some girls love 9-12 inch cocks,anything less is just a yawn.
just as some guys only like blondes with a size 1 bathing suit and
a size 1 vagina,however i like dilated open pussy.
some dudes think that is as disgusting as fucking a grandmother.

variety is the spice of life.:wink:

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Alright. Well, seeing the nature of the site I'm assuming most chicks here are size queens. He asked for our opinions as well as those of men, and I don't think it's fair of you guys to sit around and tell us that our opinions are negated because we're biased. We're the ones with the cunts that you're fucking, or would like to fuck. We know what our cunts like, and for any of you to say different is just sort of funny.

That being said.

For me, yes. Size is an -issue-. I get really really wet, and because of that, I can't get good friction unless I have someone stretching me open so far I can't feel anything else. A cock that is six inches with a decent girth will make me content for about five minutes before I start to get bored.

However, not all women feel this way. Particularly petite girls, or women who run dryer than myself. My friend Mandi has never taken more than seven inches of cock at one time, and she said she thought that almost killed her.

Also. I check the Sex with a Large Penis forum on here frequently, and there are a couple threads about a "deep spot" orgasm which I've had the pleasure of experiencing about four times.

If this orgasm exists, tell me how penis size does -not- matter, guys. Seriously. Again, not trying to offend, but as we're the ones trying to tell our bodies to get off on your fucking, which may or may not happen, I think you should take any female opinion given. Not your assumptions based on clinical research.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
First off, 6" length with a good size girth isn't small, it's above average. :cool: What size do you think you need to make up for? :confused: In my limited experience there is no substitution for a big penis. :redface:
ROFL 6 " is average

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me, yes. Size is an -issue-. I get really really wet, and because of that, I can't get good friction unless I have someone stretching me open so far I can't feel anything else. A cock that is six inches with a decent girth will make me content for about five minutes before I start to get bored.

However, not all women feel this way. Particularly petite girls, or women who run dryer than myself. My friend Mandi has never taken more than seven inches of cock at one time, and she said she thought that almost killed her.

Also. I check the Sex with a Large Penis forum on here frequently, and there are a couple threads about a "deep spot" orgasm which I've had the pleasure of experiencing about four times.

If this orgasm exists, tell me how penis size does -not- matter, guys. Seriously. Again, not trying to offend, but as we're the ones trying to tell our bodies to get off on your fucking, which may or may not happen, I think you should take any female opinion given. Not your assumptions based on clinical research.

Well said. And exactly right on. Too many guys think that perusing a few "studies" makes them experts on female sexuality. Baloney.

I know the look of boredom in a woman's eyes after penetration. I know I will never be able to give a woman the thrill of a "deep spot" orgasm. I would never presume to lecture to a woman about how my lack of size shouldn't matter to her. What could be more absurd?