Can others tell if I have shot a big load?

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
After an especially virgorous weekend of sex, I think my ball sack looks kind of shrunken. The balls are the same size but the sack looks like it's been emptied out - which it has! Anybody else notice this?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
nope...i had a rigorus weekend...looks same...The boys and thier container def have a mind of thier own...good luck bud...try a hot shower to relax the tankers....

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After an especially virgorous weekend of sex, I think my ball sack looks kind of shrunken. The balls are the same size but the sack looks like it's been emptied out - which it has! Anybody else notice this?

They are probably just cold from hanging out in the open and swinging about in the air. ;> Pack 'em up and they'll be back to normal in a few minutes. :biggrin1:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
be sure an alternate hands, your boys will think they are at an orgy!! or at least a threeway!!

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nope.. in my opinion it's only urban legend. The balls shrink when it's cold, not after you drain them.
On the other hand, after not cumming for a full week it felt like my balls are so huge they're going to explode! :)

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after a weekend of sex, my balls aren't exactly low and swinging. actually everything is a little sore, in a good way. my balls are small, my cock is puffy and just hanging large. my wife said the look of my super long, floppy, flaccid cock made her want it again. and it is amazing how many "one more times" my cock could actuallly do it. the good old days, youth.