Can people see your cock outline thru your shirt?

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This idea came to mind after reading about nipples showing thru one's shirt...I've noticed that some guys show through their shirts, especially if they're hard and wearing a white dress shirt. Has this happened to you or have you seen this also? Sometimes the tie covers it up, but not always.
If someone really large erect wears a tshirt, there's simply no hiding or disguising it is there. I always find it a huge turn on. Your thoughts on this?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I tie it in a double-Windsor, yes, it shows through my shirt. If I tie it in a simple four-in-hand, no, not usually.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am darned lucky to get my cock above my belt and then my belt pushes it into my lower chest just above my navel. There is no way it can show through my shirt , unless maybe if I were wearing low cuts with a t-shirt and without a belt, I suspect.

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media
If your dick is showing through your shirt you should probably put on some pants or something. :smoker2:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, I'd prefer not to drag my penis above my belt, because that's not so comfortable. o_o;

Belts are made to hold your pants to your waist and if you buckle it right, it's supposed to be a little snug. So I have an already snug belt and then I decide to pull my dick in between?

And then I get hard. That space is very tight now. o_o;

I'll pass.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really wish someone would post some pics of what the whole "hardon popping out of your shirt" thing looks like. I seriously can't fathom someone really having their dick hard enough that you can see it sticking out of their shirt.

I must be missing something because more than one person knows and has seen this.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really wish someone would post some pics of what the whole "hardon popping out of your shirt" thing looks like. I seriously can't fathom someone really having their dick hard enough that you can see it sticking out of their shirt.

I must be missing something because more than one person knows and has seen this.

I dont think your missing anything, if my cock was hard enough to be showing above my belt then id have it out and using it, :biggrin1:

Yeah, such trousers and dress shirt are a good combi, one can see a lot through the thin fabric

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually tuck my shirt into my pants therefore no view possible through shirt.

If I leave my shirt untucked it drapes over my waist and is too baggy therefore no view possible.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for your replies...
I'll see if I have a pic of this in my collection.:smile:
For clarification, I'll add showing a hard bulge thru your shirt
or cock visibly exposed thru one's shirt, ie: a white dress shirt.

Question...Just got a external hard drive, How the heck do I
copy a picture from there to here on the regular drive???
The majority of my collection is on there now, so I'm new to this
situation...anybody got a clue??? I wanted to paste a pic to this thread but it won't let me do it...hmmmm???
Thanks!

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I get the outline through shirt concept. But it's technically through the pants and then shirt. Because my bulge is so visible I hang my shirt over my pants to help cover it up, but there is more often than not some kind of visibility still. So, you can see it through my shirt.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
This idea came to mind after reading about nipples showing thru one's shirt...I've noticed that some guys show through their shirts, especially if they're hard and wearing a white dress shirt. Has this happened to you or have you seen this also? Sometimes the tie covers it up, but not always.
If someone really large erect wears a tshirt, there's simply no hiding or disguising it is there. I always find it a huge turn on. Your thoughts on this?

Interesting question. The short answer is yes for me(see photo below), but if i have to position my hard-on that way it is because I don't have other options. I have had times when i got fully hard in a washroom and the only thing I could do with it is position up under my belt and hope it doesn't show too much until it goes soft. I never position it that way soft either unless i have something else to wear overtop and need to be discreet.

Jack

Attachments

calliesdad1

Just Browsing
Media
Interesting question. The short answer is yes for me(see photo below), ......

Hot damn!! That (and your profile pics) may just be the hottest ones I've looked at this year!!