can people see your nipples through your shirt???

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This questuion is mainly for the guys on here straight and gay......People have brought it to my attention that sometimes they can see my nipples or at least the outlines of them through my shirt, it does not bother me it seem to bother some of my friends though which is funny to me......Has anybody ever told u guys that they can see your nipples lol Just curious

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Often mine are visible through tight shirts, but I don't care and I don't care about this in other people. No one's ever mentioned anything to me about it, and vice versa. Hot97, I'm more interested in your furry armpits.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Sometimes when I take my shirt off and have a t-shirt on, but then they are pierced. I have recv'd some comments, but then again, body piercings are a big no-no in the military.

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I'm wearing just a regular Jersey-knit T-shirt, odds are 80% of the time my nipples are showing :rolleyes:

No-one has mentioned it to me. I wouldn't say that I'm self-conscious about it, but I notice it for sure.

It has kept me from getting them pierced though, cause they'd know for sure :biggrin1:

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I check I think its lame and kinda gross if I can see them through a shirt if I do I wear an undershirt. If i see other guys i get weirded out if its the shape its not as bad as color. Sometimes it even looks weird if women have to much showing as well

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes they can be seen, other times they can't. It depends on the weight of the shirt and the material. Generally lighter, smaller shirts make my nipples poke through.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mine show when wearing a t-shirt or a tank. They are about the size of pencil erasers. I work out a lot and have solid pecs so naturally they show even more. I get looks and comments on my cock so a comment on my nipples isn’t going to upset me.
Growing up, I never really paid much attention to them till some one started playing with them. It was a real turn on and it made me cum. Since then I always request it.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My nipples are very sensitive. Nipple-play is a turn on for me. No matter what I wear You always can see my nipples. Only if I wear a suit they stay hidden. But what is the problem. You can't hide everything that peeks out of your body.... It is there and I wear clothes in public so what is the point?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I check I think its lame and kinda gross if I can see them through a shirt if I do I wear an undershirt. If i see other guys i get weirded out if its the shape its not as bad as color. Sometimes it even looks weird if women have to much showing as well

Somebody told me they can see mine, when I was wearing probably one of my many pro-life T-shirts. Which I thought a bit of a shock. What does this mean? They think I have too much as to look like having breast of a woman? No, I don't think that's what was meant, but that some people wonder whether nipple bulges ought to show very much. Especially on a man. News flash: Men have nipples too, they just aren't developed so much into breasts as with women who should breastfeed their babies.

Well why not? I am not ashamed of my body, and is it not enough that I wear clothes in public? Women needing to breastfeed their babies in public, might temporarily show a lot more than a nipple bulge through a shirt.

And I see nothing wrong with a woman having "too much showing." Is it not enough, that most women wear bras? It's just plain stupid, to have to have some nippled pad, to hide a natural bulge on a natural bulge. Do we think that others have no concept, of the natural shape of a human body?

Nipple bulges should be no big deal, something like how I think my father may have said something once about penis positioning. Seems guys with large penises, do tend to sometimes show a natural and sometimes obvious, penis bulge. So what? It has to go somewhere? Both the human body, and natural human population growth, are beautiful. They are a "work of art" (and more) that God has created.