can people see your nipples through your shirt???

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YES definately! One of the things I used to attract the men I took home!! Plus it really gets me off when someone works em during sex.

chuckman2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
when it is cold, even through a t-shirt and nice dress shirt you can still see the points of my nipples. i've always been nipple obessed. was a breast fed baby. like nipples on women and men

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
You can't even see my nipples through the hair on my chest

That's f*****' HOT.

You can't see mine, but if I'm wearing a tight t-shirt you can see the piercing. "Is that what I think it is?" is a question I've heard more than a few times. "Uh, yeah. Wanna see it?" :biggrin1:

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes when I take my shirt off and have a t-shirt on, but then they are pierced. I have recv'd some comments, but then again, body piercings are a big no-no in the military.
Mine useually show through as i have perky nips for a guy, I guess. Check out my pic. That is a beautiful ladder you wear, love pierced cocks, check mine out :wink:

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I've received the comment on occasion. I tend to wear tight clothes so it's certainly no surprise to me.

has anyone wondered why someone would comment on they could see your nipples?

Yup, well one girl that used to frequently comment was almost certainly hitting on me.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh yes Rico. Your nipples are only two of your outstanding body parts that I love looking at in your pics so you can show off. More pics please. Show off more........

Hell yeah...like Monster said, I work hard for them and don't mind showing them off. I think it is sexy looking on other guys as well.

hotpony501

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mine show when wearing a t-shirt or a tank. They are about the size of pencil erasers. I work out a lot and have solid pecs so naturally they show even more. I get looks and comments on my cock so a comment on my nipples isn’t going to upset me.
Growing up, I never really paid much attention to them till some one started playing with them. It was a real turn on and it made me cum. Since then I always request it.

Mine are much like what you describe and it's never really bothered me. As I work out daily at the gym I do get stares and comments. The only two have concerned me is that on different occasions I've been asked to remove my nipple rings which I guess are really obvious.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good question, what would the motive be? Personally, I have never commented to anyone that I could see their nipples.

Yeah, commenting on seeing nipples, probably says more about the weird insecurities of the commenter, than about the person with the nipple bulges. Unless the bulger is doing something weird to show them off, like wearing unnatural nipple-pierced rings?

Nipple bulges aren't really sexual or anything? And if they are "sexual," so what? Human bodies can't be curvy or have the slightest hint of being "sexual?" Since when?

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My nipples can show through with certain shirts, but I tend to dress conservatively and usually wear t-shirts, even during the summer. I don't want my nipples to show when I'm at work.
There have been times when, at a nightclub, a guy has tweaked my nipple to flirt with me, and I practically buckle at the knees. They're that sensitive!
I have very sensitive nipples that get tight when I'm aroused. There are a few times that I've been with guys who are experts with nipple play. Nice lips, a busy tongue and a gentle pinch-- that's all I need to climax! The best kind of safer-sex!!