Can Pumpers make their cock bigger in size?

mono

Legendary Member
Media
I think the results from pumping are only temporary. I used to pump for a while, and I have not noticed any change in size; neither lenght nor girth. The flacid state of my cock is a little fuller, and hangs better, but not really worth the effort.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Long term efforts and diligence, will result in some gain in size. But it takes a l o n g time and no two men or cocks are the same...your results may vary. Basically though? Pumping is fun and erotic. Even if only temporary.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pumping will not cause permanent increase in size, some claim permanent size increases, however they fail to mention that either they are still 16 years old and are still naturally growing (a man usually finishes his natural penis growth by about 21 to 23 years old, and some say even longer) orthey are using other things like pills or jelqing.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the most part pumping should be approached like any other dual-method variation for growth. Every penis is different, however, and pumping may not be right for you. The best secondary method I can suggest is a pump-manual set. Something like a ten minute pump followed by a stretch and jelq 10-15 combination would work as one set. Four sets per day at 4-5 days per week should have you seeing results in as littleas one month. The return differential for pumping is .5/2. I should know. I wrote the book, even if it's not published. Sorry about the late response. I'm a new member. Good Luck, and look out for petechia.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My advice is to approach penis pumping as erotic recreation rather than as a means to permanently increase size. I think that you show a good amount of healthy skepticism already. Have fun.

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
"Mono" claims pumping does not increase cock size because he tried it "for a while". If somebody did push-ups "for a while", would they become a muscular bodybuilder? Of course not!
Vacuum pumping I consider to be an exercise. Like any exercise to the human body, there will only be permanent, worthwhile results with lots of work on a regular basis for a long period of time.
I've used vacuum pumps EVERY DAY for over 10 YEARS, and I can assure all of you that vacuum pumps work very well if you apply the proper techniques on a regular basis for years.
What most people don't realize is that vacuum pumping is extremely pleasurable. It is by far my favorite form of sex. Therefore, the pumping exercise is very easy to do every day. I wish push-ups, etc. were fun instead of tedious.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well since jan 06 i have been trying a variety of PE methods.
i have stuck with jelqing and pumping religiously almost every day, sometimes 2 times a day.

i have gained, so either pumping or jelqing works
best to use both to get better, fater results

and i just started doing it to prove that it didn't work, plus i was bored and had nothing better to do while watching tv. and to my surprise it actually does have some affect.

see where i'm in at in 2 years.

E

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dongalong said:
As I wrote in another post, I gained 1" from pumping alone after about 1.5 years. I didn't loose this growth therefore it was permanent!

I can not ascertain your age from your profile , dongalong , but must assume that at the time you were pumping for a year and a half you were already an adult of at least 21 to 25 years of age? The reason I ask is that some of us have experienced natural penis growth continuing to a later age than most men experience. Your gain from pumping alone is tres formidable!:tongue:

I personally did not attempt jelquing until my senior years. The growth has been approximately 10 % both in length and girth after several years. As in your example, the increase has been permanent.:wink:

Reactions: Allan S.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have not tried any form of enlargement but I am interested in purchasing a pump and trying it. Does it make your dick buldgey and odd looking like the guy at the top of the page? or is the look more natural? Does it decrease the sensitivity of your dick? And does it reduce the hardness and intensity of your erections?

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wrat,

If you pump for extended periods of time, the lymph fluid that is "sucked" into your penis can sometimes make it sort of lumpy looking. It's especially noticeable an hour or so afterward when you're soft. This has always gone down for me, though and eventually just leaves me with a normal, though thicker and heavier cock.
Even when I wake up the next morning with it feels thicker and more meaty than on days I don't pump.

I don't EXPECT a permanent increase in size, but it'd be nice. And the temporary increase seems to last a lot longer than the word temporary would suggest.

Re: erection
Because the swollen tissue is caused mainly by lymph fluid, yeah, the ourside of your erection can be a but spongy and soft, versus the rock hard feeling of a plain ol' woody. No complaints from the little lady on the new and different feeling. It's fun to watch her eyes get really big when I put it in her though, and then she says "more lube" The intensity of my erection hasn't been affected thus far.

Re: sensitivity
I've noticed both and increase in sensitivity, and a decrease. I know that doesn't make sense, but it's true for me at least. I can have sex for just as long with it pumped, so I wouldn't worry about that.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
donkeyboy9 said:
I can not ascertain your age from your profile , dongalong , but must assume that at the time you were pumping for a year and a half you were already an adult of at least 21 to 25 years of age? The reason I ask is that some of us have experienced natural penis growth continuing to a later age than most men experience. Your gain from pumping alone is tres formidable!:tongue:

I personally did not attempt jelquing until my senior years. The growth has been approximately 10 % both in length and girth after several years. As in your example, the increase has been permanent.:wink:

I was 27-28 when I was pumping. Natural growth had finished a long time before! Now I am 35 (next week!) and I am using other superior methods for penis growth.