Can rubbing the pussy with the head of the penis cause the pussy lips to spread?

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
According to, my girlfriend who believes my penis is the cause for her pussy lips spreading. Has any one else had this type of situation?

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to, my girlfriend who believes my penis is the cause for her pussy lips spreading. Has any one else had this type of situation?

I'm trying to understand your question. Do your girlfriend's pussy lips appear to be PERMANENTLY spread open?
Of all the pussies I have seen, at first glance, the inner lips are usually together, touching each other, like a set of mouth lips. Then, when their legs spread, sometimes the lips part a bit. If I put my tongue on them, the lips part even more. Finger manipulation and probing, with the inevitable wetness separates them as well. When I rub my cock up and down her slit, the juices begin to flow, if they aren't already, and the pussy lips part, allowing the tip of the head to enter as far as I want. If I just want to rub up and down and flick her clit, everything gets slick and the lips easily part. I must admit, this feels good to both parties involved.
If your question is does your dick spread her lips during penetration, well, DUH! The lips have to part to allow you entry.
If your girlfriends lips have permanently spread open, that is something I have never encountered. Due to the moistness and elasticity of the tissue, the pussy lips normally close together, even after a spirited, all-positions fuck.
Is your girlfriend assuming you permanently spread her pussy lips apart, so that they won't close? Does she check them regularly to see if they are open?
Ladies, what do you think?

Last edited:

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm trying to understand your question. Do your girlfriend's pussy lips appear to be PERMANENTLY spread open?
Of all the pussies I have seen, at first glance, the inner lips are usually together, touching each other, like a set of mouth lips. Then, when their legs spread, sometimes the lips part a bit. If I put my tongue on them, the lips part even more. Finger manipulation and probing, with the inevitable wetness separates them as well. When I rub my cock up and down her slit, the juices begin to flow, if they aren't already, and the pussy lips part, allowing the tip of the head to enter as far as I want. If I just want to rub up and down and flick her clit, everything gets slick and the lips easily part. I must admit, this feels good to both parties involved.
If your question is does your dick spread her lips during penetration, well, DUH! The lips have to part to allow you entry.
If your girlfriends lips have permanently spread open, that is something I have never encountered. Due to the moistness and elasticity of the tissue, the pussy lips normally close together, even after a spirited, all-positions fuck.
Is your girlfriend assuming you permanently spread her pussy lips apart, so that they won't close? Does she check them regularly to see if they are open?
Ladies, what do you think?

I've tried to suggest what I think, that this is a ridiculous question, but I seem to have been accused of being stupid. I guess alot of people here don't understand sarcasm.

As the only person who has replied to this post who is actually the owner of a pussy I feel that I am qualified to say that the whole notion is ludicrous.

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried to suggest what I think, that this is a ridiculous question, but I seem to have been accused of being stupid. I guess alot of people here don't understand sarcasm.

As the only person who has replied to this post who is actually the owner of a pussy I feel that I am qualified to say that the whole notion is ludicrous.

I have to ask...How would YOU interpret the original question?

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I agree, completely ludicrous! The OP seems to be completely ignorant of basic female sexual anatomy.

Ohhhh....Lady....I didn't mean YOU'RE ignorant! My response was to the original question, but since my post was right after yours, I could see where you might think I meant you. I apologize, honey. I should've been more clear about what I meant and who it was directed at.

If the OP iis asking about the SIZE of his GFs labia minora, well that's a hereditary trait; it has nothing to do with sex. Nothing. As for the lips "spreading" while he's rubbing her vulva...well, duh.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
maybe the OP and his ladyfriend are talking about the labia minora becoming engorged with arousal? is what i think Hud is talking about with flowering?

girl bits have erectile tissue similar to boy bits. the clit swells and elongates. both sets of labia plump up. say the OP commented on his lady friend's cooter appearance.. she said something akin to "well, that's because you've been playing with it"

makes sense.. with arousal the labia minora/majora both unfold/open/part a bit. like magic.

"look ma! no hands"

but yeah, Mr. Psidom talks about "the gap" all enthusiastically.

i'm not just the president of my vagina.. i enjoy other womang's vaginae :rolleyes:

Last edited:

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree, completely ludicrous! The OP seems to be completely ignorant of basic female sexual anatomy.

Ohhhh....Lady....I didn't mean YOU'RE ignorant! My response was to the original question, but since my post was right after yours, I could see where you might think I meant you. I apologize, honey. I should've been more clear about what I meant and who it was directed at.

If the OP iis asking about the SIZE of his GFs labia minora, well that's a hereditary trait; it has nothing to do with sex. Nothing. As for the lips "spreading" while he's rubbing her vulva...well, duh.

Hi Jedi

sorry for my misinterpretation, I guess I need to lighten up! Maybe my husband constantly rubbing his cock against my leg has left me with permanent paranoia! :wink:

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure to be honest, I think he might be trying to suggest that the occasional rubbing of the tip of his penis against her labia has led to a permanent 'parting of the waves'! Hence my astonishment.:rolleyes:

That was my take on the post as well. He must be new at this!

D

deleted835475

wow it took people way too long to understand his question

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow it took people way too long to understand his question

You're obviously a genius! Clue the rest of us idiots in on how only you understood the OP's question.
Damn, we had an expert lurking in the wings and he didn't even bother to enlighten the rest of us, wow.
(sarcasm)