Can sex be painful for men?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some bigger guys have difficulty getting it all in during sex. If you are very long and bottom out, or if you have a large girth ad have sex with a woman that is tight, can it be painful?

Yes.
my penis length that I generally left outside the female's vagina
during deep thrusting and peneration pressures causes it to actually bend,
esp.when I bottom to the cervix (end of the road):eek:
Sometimes causes the head of my penis to be a bit raw and sore too.
Hope you understand that the penis is made of a gristle/ hard cartilage surrounded by only 3 laryers of meaty tissues with deep arteries and veins. There are no types of bones that are contained within the penis
inspite of what some may think...a cartilage like structure only which is
very fexible and even breakable:eek: Yes breakage has been known to occur
and must have medical attention just a broken arm or leg.
There's also another painful sex experience a male can have is a testicle
strain from hard thrusting.
Usually, this may not require serious medical attention, but pays to go see a doctor, if strong pains presists for a long period...could be herniation which does need medcial attention.
All these conditions I've mentioned can be painful sex for the male.
One other thing you asked was about 'large male girth'.
I personally never have had too much of a female taking my girth (which gets to 6.5- sometimes 7 if I'm pumped up:wink: ) But a little extra time and plenty of lube must be use without question... speaking of vagina peneration here.
Now, anal peneration with my penis will and has done some serious damage to me and the female as well....but this is not what you're asking about. OT
Believe it or not, I'll tell you it's not many of us actual 10ers that even comes close to getting all our penis competely into a female...don't believe that pron stuff... U know this I'm...ask some exp. females.
They just make us feel like they are taking it all:wink:
Don't get me wrong, I know too that there are some women that can hold
but I aint been that lucky in a long while...and stopped lookin:redface:
Thx for asking and concern.
Whopper-lee:smile:
Be Safe, Be Careful & Enjoy! So will I!

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Native Americans women choose their husbands and have folk lore that describes them looking for their sexual match as well as other factors to promote a strong bond/marriage.

Deer women look for Deer men who have longer, thinner penises. Bear women look for shorter, thicker penis'd Deer men. These penises fit the way they are built; long and narrow canal, versus shallow and wider.

Nice, putting Native Americans, deers and bears all in one catagory.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Yes.. And that is why foreplay on a woman is essential:biggrin1:. Even with a whole tube of lube if we (ladies) arent aroused and making our own juices it means we havent loosened up enough and penetration will be a problem for both involved.

Also i think all women do it but when i orgasm my whole vagina tenses and tightens. I have hurt a larger man jkust a little when this happened and it does take a bit of force to get moving again, but generally it is a good thing and the guys seem to like that sudden tight constricted feeling around their cock

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex has never quite been painful for me i think that foreplay plays a major role. However i do imagine that it may to some extent be painful to uncut men.