Can sex with a large cock spoil a girl or a guy?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Honey_Grrrl83, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I was contemplating this the other day,if me and my extremly well endowed boyfriend were to split up someday(very unlikely)would I be so spoiled by his huge cock that an "average" or even slightly smaller guy would be unable to satisfy me?:confused:

2. bakardi420

bakardi420 Member

I don't think so, unless you don't have any feelings for the person. But maybe if you really get off on that "full" feeling. But there is always dildos and other fun toys that you can play with together.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Any sized guy can satisfy you as long as he knows how to work it and knows what gets you off.

4. Gisella

Gold Member

Honey, i think that u may not miss the lenght that much but the girth...

I will...:wink:

5. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

If it happens, guys on the smaller side won't do a thing for you.

6. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife has told me that my size is just the icing on the cake (not the cake itself, as a true size queen would say!)

BUT ... last year she told me something that surprised me, given what a sweet and considerate person she is. She said that if we were ever to break up, and she ended up dating a small or average guy, she's afraid she wouldn't be able to avoid giggling at his smaller dick.

Still ...I wouldn't say this means she has been "spoiled" by me, but more that she's just used to me and acclimating to someone else would take work. But isn't this something that could be said of any relationship??

Steve

7. Gisella

Gold Member

Yep, i do agree.

8. Pappy

Pappy Member

If two people are together over a period of 20 years or so and then break up no the partner of the endowed male will not be satisified by a smaller guy. After a period of time you get used to a certain size and sort of stretch to that size. Not until you revert back to your original size will you be able to be satisified by a small guy.

9. geitjeshoeder

geitjeshoeder Active Member

Yes, i have an ex who still hunts me... poor thing :D

10. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree in part, Pappy. Surely over time a partner would get used to feeling a certain degree of stretching upon insertion ... but however big a man's penis is, I don't think mere sex leads to permanent change in the extremely elastic tissue of his partner's vagina. (This may be different for gay partners, and I'll yield to your expertise there.) My wife and I have had frequent sex for 12 years now and she has yet to permanently stretch significantly beyond her "original size," as far as I can tell. I still need to wiggle around to squeeze myself inside her every single time we have sex.

Steve

11. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    HoneyGrrl . . . I once wondered the same thing with each genetically endowed boyfriend-of-the-moment. Three guesses as to why i'm now a member of this site.

12. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

You and me both, Gisella. Length is nice, but I'm sorry - there is no substitute for that feeling of a thick cock. It tugs all the right things :biggrin1:
    In general my take on men's sizes is this - for me to orgasm the way I want I don't need a guy to have a big dick, but with a big one it just takes a whole lot less effort, especially if the guy has good girth. And if he knows how to work it too - even better :tongue: . So to answer the question, I do feel I'm a bit spoiled because, quite honestly, I've gotten accustomed to having great orgasms without really having to work for them. Like I said, there's just no equal substitute for girth.

13. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I definately agree,girth is the most important factor,there is nothing more priceless than the incredibly full feeling a fat cock can give you(My guy is peeking over my shoulder and laughing a bit as I type this):tongue:

14. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Amen, sister. Preach it!

15. czar

czar New Member

OMG yes. that's why i'm such a size queen!

16. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Thanks girl! (takes a bow). I can see you appreciate that of which I speak. :wink:

17. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh-so-politically-incorrect to say.......but yeah, nothin like sheer size and volume

18. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    My partner, who passed away in 1989 had a 10 x 6 cock. I think he ruined me for life and it's where my large penis obsession comes from. Once you go baseball bat, you never go back. :slomo:

19. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    It would appear as if the "aye's" have it. My wife would agree that going back to a man with much less would be a great adjustment although she's reluctant to rule out the possibility. She adds, however, to someone who is downright small, "forgettaboutit", lol. Anyway, we feel that love, emotion, attachment do play a large component in sexual satisfaction. That is, we don't agree with those who advocate "what's love got to do with it?" or even those who don't want to "work" for the pleasure. Mattness, is your desire for large men related to the love and affection you have for your deceased partner, (Grhs)? Are there any here who HAVE happily reversed fortunes?

20. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    Biggie...this is very possible! It's been nearly 18 years but I do miss him every day. But, I find when I'm scoping out sex partners, I occassionally dismiss guys who are average with the hope of finding ones who are above average.

Draft saved Draft deleted