Can sex with a large cock spoil a girl or a guy?

krazedpirate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my exes ended up telling me that the boyfriend she went back to felt a little "loose" inside of her is what she said. but that may have had to do with the fact she said he was like 4" anyways :p

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I have been with several women that said they would never be able to feel another man if something happened between us. Well something has happened between me and all those that said that. They never came running back to get the feel of a bigger cock, so it must not be true. Yes I know that some of them moved on to a guy with a much smaller cock than mine. I was also told that it was my girth more than it was my length (8x6.25") that brought the pleasure of size. And was also told that my talent at oral sex was what really set the sexual activity apart from the other guys. Eating pussy is a hobby of mine. Hey every man should have a hobby to keep them busy. lol. Yes I have been with some that couldn't take all the length and some that I was glad I have a pontiac build: you know a wide body, so I wouldn't fall in. lol. I really believe that great sex has more to do with how good the two of you meld during sex. Size is just a bonus if you are good at your craft.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I have been with several women that said they would never be able to feel another man if something happened between us. Well something has happened between me and all those that said that. They never came running back to get the feel of a bigger cock, so it must not be true. Yes I know that some of them moved on to a guy with a much smaller cock than mine. I was also told that it was my girth more than it was my length (8x6.25") that brought the pleasure of size. And was also told that my talent at oral sex was what really set the sexual activity apart from the other guys. Eating pussy is a hobby of mine. Hey every man should have a hobby to keep them busy. lol. Yes I have been with some that couldn't take all the length and some that I was glad I have a pontiac build: you know a wide body, so I wouldn't fall in. lol. I really believe that great sex has more to do with how good the two of you meld during sex. Size is just a bonus if you are good at your craft.

Very well put and mirrors my experiences. I have had a girl or two come back, but I think it was more because of how good we were together in bed, not cock size.

elf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It'd be interesting to ask women who have given birth (and I'm guessing a baby is bigger than any dick on Earth) and subsequently had sex with their partner whether they've been "spoiled" by the experience...