Can Sex With a Small Penis Hurt?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by babydickk, Nov 23, 2007.

1. babydickk

babydickk New Member

Albums:
    I was always under the impression that small penises if anything didnt hurt or provide discomfort..maybe not pleasure..but certainly not discomfort

in a discussion I was having with a fellow member, they had this to say...

"there's this common misconception that big penises can hurt you. I suppose that might be true if the guy were absolutely gigantic (like over 12"), but it's not generally true. The truth is that small dicks hurt a lot more. Here's why. A big penis can't move around much once it's inside you. There just isn't any room. So it basically just slides straight in and out, stretching the passive partner's pussy or ass and penetrating deep. The stretching and deep penetration are extremely pleasurable. A small dick, by contrast, can poke around in unpredictable ways, and because its small size makes it more "pointed" and "sharp," this can really be uncomfortable. I've been fucked by men who were at least a foot long and 8 or 9 inches around. Although the stretching was kind of tough, it felt so much better than some little-dicked man jabbing me with his sharp, pointed, little member."

Has anyone experienced this sharp or pointing pain from sex with a small penis?

2. Northland

Gold Member

To a degree a small penis can hurt if a person is not prepared for it. In 1983 I was romantically involved with a drunkard named Jerry. There were a few things about Jerry which made sex, shall we say- interesting. The main point here though is that one morning I awoke to find Jerry on my backside trying his darndest to slip his 3 or 4 inches into me (I never measured him, I just know it was smaller than mine).

A) I was still groggy with sleep.
    B) I was totally unprepared for the invasion at that moment
    C) He always had trouble getting a full erection
    D) I'm sure there is a D, I just can't recall it right now.

So, it hurt some. Not a lot. It was more a matter of discomfort. Then of course was sex with Jerry in other circumstances- in and out, in and out. And I quite literally mean out, since he kept going out entirely which meant a re-entry again and again and again... I loved him and when he would hold me close and keep close and grind hard into me there was enjoyment. When he tried to perform as a larger penised man would; however, it was awful. I hated the constant re-entry which involves getting there at the same angle every time which meant I really could not move and even then, he was often not fully erect and so...

Other smaller men have caused discomfort as well and it is usually the same reasons. Believing that deep in and out thrusts and pulls are something they can manage- news flash, they can't. Of course at 5.8" myself, neither can I- I always run the risk of pulling too far out which I do not wish to do. I had one woman who told me if I did that (full withdrawal) one more time she'd call the police. Most women grab my ass to help keep me from misbehaving. When I fuck a man, I tend to hold close to him as I plunder his bunghole- not sure why, it just seems natural to hold him tight to me.
    I have also had smaller men who have been superb at sex.

Going back to the quote of the large men not hurting and that this is a misconception- au contraire! I have been ravaged by beasts of merely 7 or 8 inches and been unable to sit naturally for several days. I also had a gem of penis possibly 10 inches in length and on the fat side, make me feel better and more manly than I ever before had.

For me, good sex always involves staying physically as close as possible regardless of size- I love grinding sex sessions, either giving or receiving and both on top and on the bottom with both women and with men.

3. allmale

allmale Member

I too had a lover who was about 5" for a number of years and found that the in and out situation that you mentioned to be unpleasant, to the point to jabbing. It could really hurt and a couple of occasions caused me to bleed. So I found I had/have to be MORE careful with a smaller dicked dude then one that might be more endowed. I don't like jabbing.

4. snoozan

Gold Member

this is at least a slightly more creative way to get your SPH rocks off. good job!

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh my god. LMAO:biggrin1:

6. Northland

Gold Member

You know, I hadn't thought of it that way! Being new here I am still learning the ropes.

7. babydickk

babydickk New Member

Albums:
    It was a legitimate question...

8. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

In... Out...

you mean there's more to it than that? who'd a thunk!

9. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

I think what Northland said is entirely true
    so yes a small dick can be very painful if not properly used.
    I too like Northland love the grinding and being close,holding tight in my sexual activities.
    Love grinding as a prerequisite to intercourse!
    cigababe:saevil:

10. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd have to say....yes. In a couple MFM combos the other dude was about 5 inches; and although thick it wasnt long enough for me to take comfortably. I dont usually 'turn tail' but his wife wanted to see what it looked like to have 2 guys fucking, and he chickened out when he saw my cock. Figured I'd give it the ole college try.

11. Principessa

Gold Member

Yes, it can. It's not the small penis which hurts, it's the fact the jackass attached to the small penis is determined to 'tear up some pussy.' Or maybe he just thinks he needs to compensate for his 'shortcoming' by his gymnastic thrustings. His violent gyrations and movements are what induces the pain. :12:

Draft saved Draft deleted