Can she be too tight...?

jake68

Just Browsing
Media
Does large size come with the side effect of less hardness?
In order for my wife to climax she really tightens in on my head. It's almost like a fight. Over the years I've resorted to let her go at it, while I become semihard, and once she has finished, I get back to full strength and finish my part. Is this normal, do others have similar relationships? Back in my younger days I had a thing with a divorcee who was very much the opposite, maybe because she had two kids, or maybe because I was in my twenties back then it felt not tight at all.
There's no issue with bj or jo...

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had female sex partners who felt tight to the point of it becoming a bit irritating and sometimes the friction was so great that I couldn't last as long as I would have liked.

I also had a couple of partners who would sometimes get superficial skin tears at the back side of the vaginal entrance, so I guess they could be considered "too tight".

I have also had partners who had very intense involuntary vaginal contractions with orgasm, and one who could produce very strong vaginal contractions voluntarily, but I never saw that as a problem. Quite the contrary, actually.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my 20's, late 50's now, I had one gf that was very tight. my 7.5 x 6.5 cock was a struggle at first, but after about one month, she became accustomed to it. and I had like 2 stages of hard, the second stage was as I approached orgasm. I would get a little longer and much harder. she would feel this, and usually go into a wild orgasm within a few seconds. she usually said "OMG" and would uncontrollably "buck", her vagina spasming, clamping on my cock as she squirted. her eyes would flutter and roll back in her head. she would quiver and shake for 10 minutes afterwards.

I was the second guy she had ever had. she said she had orgasmed with him, but never like what she did with me.

D

deleted349934

of course...a very tight vagina can be painful for those that are packin in the girth department ;)

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also hooked up with a virgin who was too tight to ever make it.

the_uncut

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
yes, it is true, my current partner has a really tight vagina.... sometimes she will sqweeze so much that I can feel it around my head which makes me cum really quick...
so yes tight vaginas do exist and I love them..

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in my 20's, late 50's now, I had one gf that was very tight. my 7.5 x 6.5 cock was a struggle at first, but after about one month, she became accustomed to it. and I had like 2 stages of hard, the second stage was as I approached orgasm. I would get a little longer and much harder. she would feel this, and usually go into a wild orgasm within a few seconds. she usually said "OMG" and would uncontrollably "buck", her vagina spasming, clamping on my cock as she squirted. her eyes would flutter and roll back in her head. she would quiver and shake for 10 minutes afterwards.

I was the second guy she had ever had. she said she had orgasmed with him, but never like what she did with me.

Sounds like a deep spot/AFE/epicenter orgasm.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is to tight, if we manage to work me in it is very rare that I can get most of the way in because it is to painful for her. She uses a vibrator while I am in her and when she is building to an orgasm it can become painful for me as she starts to clamp down and can actually force me out to the point that only the tip of the head can be at her entrance, anything deeper than that will cause her to experience pain.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YES! I'm currently extremely frustrated because he doesn't fit anymore, since we were forced to take a 6 week break from having vaginal sex. The times that we've tried have been painful and made me panic, and I've been trying to use dildos to help, and that's been hurting, too. It's seriously depressing.

Does it sound weird that I'm starting to resent his penis for being too big because we could have had sex by now if it was average sized? Yeah, that sounds weird. I'll feel much better when our sex life actually returns to normal, I'm sure of it.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
YES! I'm currently extremely frustrated because he doesn't fit anymore, since we were forced to take a 6 week break from having vaginal sex. The times that we've tried have been painful and made me panic, and I've been trying to use dildos to help, and that's been hurting, too. It's seriously depressing.

Does it sound weird that I'm starting to resent his penis for being too big because we could have had sex by now if it was average sized? Yeah, that sounds weird. I'll feel much better when our sex life actually returns to normal, I'm sure of it.

Petite, don't forget that when you're breastfeeding your body produces oxytocin (pitocin). And you're less lubricated right now too. Go back to your smaller dildos and lots of lube. Silicone or olive oil work well and slowly work back up. Till your uterus is completely back to normal (about 3 months actually) you'll keep producing the oxytocin and contracting down and being tighter than normal. It happens to all of us after childbirth regardless of how we delivered. It will get better! Hugs and hoping the pain goes away soon!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Petite, don't forget that when you're breastfeeding your body produces oxytocin (pitocin). And you're less lubricated right now too. Go back to your smaller dildos and lots of lube. Silicone or olive oil work well and slowly work back up. Till your uterus is completely back to normal (about 3 months actually) you'll keep producing the oxytocin and contracting down and being tighter than normal. It happens to all of us after childbirth regardless of how we delivered. It will get better! Hugs and hoping the pain goes away soon!

I shouldn't have said that. It would make me feel really bad if he said that he resented my vagina for being too small. I'm just frustrated. I miss having sex with him.

I have been trying that, dilating with dildos, and I'm telling you, its depressing. Is it possible that I'm actually smaller than before? Less stretchy? I can fit a normal size dildo, but I haven't had luck stretching because it hurts a lot more than it used to! It makes me feel so depressed when I think about it. We had a great sex life and now I can't even get his penis in there. :frown1:

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shouldn't have said that. It would make me feel really bad if he said that he resented my vagina for being too small.

I have been trying that, dilating with dildos, and I'm telling you, its depressing. Is it possible that I'm actually smaller than before? Less stretchy? I can fit a normal size dildo, but I haven't had luck stretching because it hurts a lot more than it used to! It makes me feel so depressed when I think about it. We had a great sex life and now I can't even get his penis in there. :frown1:

Awww *hugs*. I'm sure it will all work out eventually. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Does large size come with the side effect of less hardness?
In order for my wife to climax she really tightens in on my head. It's almost like a fight. Over the years I've resorted to let her go at it, while I become semihard, and once she has finished, I get back to full strength and finish my part. Is this normal, do others have similar relationships? Back in my younger days I had a thing with a divorcee who was very much the opposite, maybe because she had two kids, or maybe because I was in my twenties back then it felt not tight at all.
There's no issue with bj or jo...

whats your girth boy??

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awww *hugs*. I'm sure it will all work out eventually. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.
Yeah. I made that thread about the condoms because I thought we were gonna need one. We haven't needed one. He's been working a lot, too, so we haven't had a lot of personal time. This time of year is always busy for him at work.

Thank you for the hugs. I hope it all works out.

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is always the question of too big depending on what your partner can handle, all cocks and pussies are different in shape and size, but there is always someone out there to fit everyone!! My current girlfriend is tight in the pussy department and as i'm "the largest she's ever had" (her quote) we've gotten by by experimentation. Certain positions i can't go all the way in as its too painful for her but fortunately she as wet as she is tight which helps a hell of a lot.

When she's "flooding" i can go further and deeper & at these times she doesn't stop me from burying my cock right up to the hilt the only problem is she's too sore for up to the next 24hrs or longer (depending on length of the session). She's happy when i'm half-t0 three quarters erect and many times she's had the best orgasms after i've cum and shrunk a bit so i'm more manageable.

A previous lass i couldn't even get into and another one i could only get half way in!! My recent ex could take me all and loved the fullest and stretch that my cock induced, again sometimes i was just too big but it wasn't that often.

I'm not bragging about being large as i have seen bigger (made even my eyes water lol) but it comes down to compromise & working round the "problem", getting her very wet, use some lube, use a smaller sized dildo or vibrator to help prepare her it all helps.