Can she be too tight...?

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Generally I'd say no, but there have been a few instances where the woman was just too tight to proceed. The first time was kind of scary at first for a moment. I literally couldn't move inside her for what seemed like a minute or two. Was probably more like 30 seconds looking back.

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have been with a few women who have very "tight" vaginas, but in every case i found that with enough foreplay and oral pleasure they are able to accomodate me.
i think if a pussy is so tight that you can't even put a finger inside it means one of two things...
either they truly have the tiniest of entrances and they are just built that way (never came across this, but i guess it could exist) or they are not comfortable enough (for a variety of potential reasons) to relax and let themselves open up.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is such a thing as too tight. Like everything pertaining to sex, it's all relative. Giving her a yoni massage helps loosen and relax the opening prior to penetration (see my blog).

I read your blog. Is loose still better than tight?

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shouldn't have said that. It would make me feel really bad if he said that he resented my vagina for being too small. I'm just frustrated. I miss having sex with him.

I have been trying that, dilating with dildos, and I'm telling you, its depressing. Is it possible that I'm actually smaller than before? Less stretchy? I can fit a normal size dildo, but I haven't had luck stretching because it hurts a lot more than it used to! It makes me feel so depressed when I think about it. We had a great sex life and now I can't even get his penis in there. :frown1:

Trust me...Right now it's just due to the breastfeeding and the oxytocin. You probably also noticed your breasts leak when you're aroused. Thus you produce oxytocin even as your getting relaxed to have sex. Your body can't help how it's reacting. It will get better very soon! And NO, you are not tighter than you were before, it's just the hormones. Remember that it took 9 months of changes to your body for baby to get here, it's going to take time for your body to feel normal again too. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. I've been there, done that and could write a book on sex after childbirth! Hugs and the BF understands, I'm sure he does!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trust me...Right now it's just due to the breastfeeding and the oxytocin. You probably also noticed your breasts leak when you're aroused. Thus you produce oxytocin even as your getting relaxed to have sex. Your body can't help how it's reacting. It will get better very soon! And NO, you are not tighter than you were before, it's just the hormones. Remember that it took 9 months of changes to your body for baby to get here, it's going to take time for your body to feel normal again too. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. I've been there, done that and could write a book on sex after childbirth! Hugs and the BF understands, I'm sure he does!

Oh, good. I didn't want to sound melodramatic so I didn't say it, but I was starting to become paranoid that we would never have vaginal sex again. It feels like it's been forever. I will PM you! :smile:

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think girls think that guys like them to be tight, so they clench!

Better than clenching, do this:

http://www.lpsg.org/173656-milking-the-penis-with-the.html

I read your blog. Is loose still better than tight?

To a certain extent, yes. I'd much rather frequently marathon fuck than fuck for 45 minutes and then break for three or four days because she's too sore to do it again.

Saying she's "loose" from the massage may be a bit of a misnomer on my part too. I'd say she was more relaxed and accomodating than loose. Loose connotes that she was all floppy and dangley like a Sharpei's face. After the massage, it isn't too much of a struggle to enter her and start moving.

One small downside (very minor) is that her initial entry orgasm isn't as frequent when we do the massage.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, good. I didn't want to sound melodramatic so I didn't say it, but I was starting to become paranoid that we would never have vaginal sex again. It feels like it's been forever. I will PM you! :smile:
Im no expert, but i guess the tissue is still swollen, and it takes time to return to normal state, like a when u get a bump in the head :smile:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
the second stage was as I approached orgasm. I would get a little longer and much harder. she would feel this, and usually go into a wild orgasm within a few seconds. she usually said "OMG" and would uncontrollably "buck", her vagina spasming, clamping on my cock

This describes exactly what happens with my husband and I. I never experienced this with anyone other than him and it never fails to send me into overdrive, guaranteeing that we orgasm together. It's one of my favorite things about sex with my husband...that extra at the end is mindblowing!

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I shouldn't have said that. It would make me feel really bad if he said that he resented my vagina for being too small. I'm just frustrated. I miss having sex with him.

I have been trying that, dilating with dildos, and I'm telling you, its depressing. Is it possible that I'm actually smaller than before? Less stretchy? I can fit a normal size dildo, but I haven't had luck stretching because it hurts a lot more than it used to! It makes me feel so depressed when I think about it. We had a great sex life and now I can't even get his penis in there. :frown1:

Since I don't have a vagina I'm not going to claim to be an expert.
But I've found it easier to enter when she had an orgasm before the actual fucking.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with a lady that depending on the angle and such, the head of my cock felt like it was on fire, and it was quite tight, tight enough that it was pushing some of the blood back out of my cock and making me lose rigidity. Now when her entrance was clamped tight enough, it held it it, keeping me rock hard, but then it was hard to hold the white lava flow back.

Now to the ladies who may be worried that "too tight" is a bad thing-it's not. It feels A-MAZ-ING, but just don't expect a long session or a lot of fast thrusting. More lube helps, but too slippery and then your popping out like a whack-a-mole session and it doesn't feel as good.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of angles and such, one of my absolute favorite things to do while she's cumming is "challenge" her introitus. As she's spasming and squeezing and pushing I pop my cockhead slightly out of her and slide it back in her when the orifice is at the tightest. Just forcing it open and close open and close.

Love challenging the tightness sometimes.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To a certain extent, yes. I'd much rather frequently marathon fuck than fuck for 45 minutes and then break for three or four days because she's too sore to do it again.

Saying she's "loose" from the massage may be a bit of a misnomer on my part too. I'd say she was more relaxed and accomodating than loose. Loose connotes that she was all floppy and dangley like a Sharpei's face. After the massage, it isn't too much of a struggle to enter her and start moving.

One small downside (very minor) is that her initial entry orgasm isn't as frequent when we do the massage.
I'm going to try the massage, to see if it helps, I think I can do that thing with the g-spot. I'm going to try it.

Im no expert, but i guess the tissue is still swollen, and it takes time to return to normal state, like a when u get a bump in the head :smile:
Well, the cesarean scar has healed by now. I did go through labor and dilated all the way, etc. So it's not like nothing happened down there just because the baby didn't go through that exit, but my doctor said I was okay to have sex.
Since I don't have a vagina I'm not going to claim to be an expert.
But I've found it easier to enter when she had an orgasm before the actual fucking.
I like that, too. I think it usually does help, but I know of another woman who said that it didn't.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm sure you've done some homework, but this site has some info for ya if you didn't: Vaginal Conditions After Pregnancy

And I wonder if you had an episiotomy after delivery. This is often done to tighten up the vaginal opening, but you would normally have discussed this with the doctor. If you never had that conversation, I'd check into it if things don't get a little looser soon.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure you've done some homework, but this site has some info for ya if you didn't: Vaginal Conditions After Pregnancy

And I wonder if you had an episiotomy after delivery. This is often done to tighten up the vaginal opening, but you would normally have discussed this with the doctor. If you never had that conversation, I'd check into it if things don't get a little looser soon.

Oh, thank you for that. I appreciate that! I actually had a cesarean after I went into labor, so no episiotomy, but I did dilate all the way, wow, it was unbelievably painful! And I reached down and felt the top of his head! So it's not like nothing happened to my vagina, even though he didn't come out through the opening, on the inside before the opening, I got stretched inside. I thought that I might be the same size as before, but I'm not, and trying to stretch out hurts a lot more. I just want to stop whenever I try it. It's not fun. And that's really depressing. :frown1:

I think maybe we should go really slow and try to stretch me out using massaging techniques like Rawdog's blog said. That's what's done for fisting. Prettyswinggirl suggested that it's possible that it may just take time, and that's depressing, too, because it's been a long time already.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

After I had my son, I did feel tighter. The first time I had sex after the pregnancy I felt like a virgin all over again. It hurt a lot, worse than my first time to be honest and we had to take it real slow. Eventually, I got back into the groove, but it took some time.