can she feel

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone remember ever hearing from a woman that she could feel you in her stomach during sex?

Yup I've heard that during sex. It was really hot to hear but I've heard it's not really possible for her to actually feel it in her stomach? I just took it to mean she could feel me really, really deep.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Which is certainly a better statement than the classic:

"Are You In Yet!!!!!"

Talk about a put off.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I find it painful for him to go that deep, but each to her own.

I'm not sure but I think I heard to touch her stomach you'd have to go like 11 or 12 inches? I'm 8 in. long and I don't usually have to worry about going too deep that it hurts for her.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes in the stomach and ribs and even pressure in the throat........:cool:

Yeah, one woman used to say she felt the pressure in her throat. She was a big squirter so that makes sense. Maybe "I feel it in my stomach" means the same thing, like she feels the pressure there, not really that the cock is actually there.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surely 8 inches can hurt, some girls are way shallower then that right?

But when the get turned on they get deeper. Also some women like to be totally filled. All I know is for me of about 15 women, my size has only been a problem for about 2, and far more than that seem to really like it. Overall my size has definitely worked as a positive.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Surely 8 inches can hurt, some girls are way shallower then that right?

I think everyone is different. I read here that couples have a lot of problems with large girth, but I don`t. The biggest I had before my boyfriend was about 7inches long which was fine. Never had 8inches, so I don`t know, I don`t think it would be too painful for me but might be for some.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In high school my girlfriend used to tell me "I feel like its about to come out my throat!" More recently my current shorty says she can feel my cock pushing her tummy into the bed when she is on her stomach.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, one woman used to say she felt the pressure in her throat. She was a big squirter so that makes sense. Maybe "I feel it in my stomach" means the same thing, like she feels the pressure there, not really that the cock is actually there.
Yes the pressure. My girl likes to get on top and ride me. The other night she fell off and allmost got hurt. I told her i will buy her a little safety helmet so she wont get hurt

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which is certainly a better statement than the classic:

"Are You In Yet!!!!!"

Talk about a put off.

hahaha. i got that the other week.

it was immediately followed by "holy christ, now you are"

i was very drunk, and ergo not in the most turgid state.

D

deleted26151

I think it just increases abdominal pressure, like valsalva manoeuvre;) Stomach is way to high up for it to hit:0

Talmidge out

sweetnsassy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i dont no if the bf is actually hitting my stomach and ribs but when im ridding him on top that is definitely where i feel it if i get too rough and he is 8 inches long