can she feel

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was wondering what physiological actions could result in a stomach or throat feeling and how and under what circumstances would it be 1 or the other or both and to what extent ?

(How about sensations in other areas ?)

big_boy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been told she can feel me pushing on her abdo muscles.
Not really explored this but I would like to try and make it a good thing lol.
xo

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I've ever said that exact thing but I do love when he gets so deep it's like he's in my center :smile: .

Wife of 10 years tells me she still feels it in her throat every time. I guess they never get used to it. Sometimes she says she feel like she can't breathe.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anyone remember ever hearing from a woman that she could feel you in her stomach during sex?

Yes...my ex-wife use to say it often, esp. when in the missionary position
or when I'd make her sit completely down on it.
Guess that's why she's now my ex.:redface:
Oh well, it was good while it lasted; and she didn't loose any of her stomach:wink:

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard the stomach, throat, and center comments before. I suppose if I'm displacing her cervix, the other side of her uterus has got to be bumping something up there...

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone remember ever hearing from a woman that she could feel you in her stomach during sex?

I resemble that remark :tongue: . There's something about a guy with a long one, like it tugs on something that's connected to my guts (actually that something is my labia, not a mystery at all). But to sort of answer your question, I am guilty as charged in that I have told a guy I could feel him in my stomach.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My last girlfriend was a tiny thing and she LOVED being filled. She loved to climb on top and ride me a certain way so that she could get me in as deep as possible. When she worked it just right, it got a little uncomfortable for me which just made me last that much longer. But for her, when it went deep enough, she would almost pass out. (so she said) I thought it was kind of weird, but also kind of cool.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree with Nate. It seems a myth from my experience that girls can only take 5-6" vaginally. I would say if a girl is having trouble with 5-6" the problem is more likely that she isn't turned on than that she has a small vagina.

Most girls I've been with have had adequate room at the Poontang Inn. And even the one girl that hadn't, got stretched out over time and took me with no problems.

And yes I have heard 'it feels like you're in my stomach'