Can small penises hurt?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by RLSteve, Jun 5, 2009.

1. RLSteve

RLSteve Member

So here's a question for women?

Is it possible for men with less than average sized cocks to be too rough when having sex?

What I mean is, I know that sex can hurt if the an average or above average size guy is being too rough. But if a man with a smaller penis is being just as rough, would the sex still hurt? Or is the penis too small have that kind of effect?

2. crossy

Gold Member

YES. Any type of rough activity can hurt a girl, lack of lube is a big indication.
    Smaller would mean larger than a micropenis 2" or less and smaller than an average cock 7 to 8 inches. Rough is not good on a gals parts.

3. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

Most sources indicate that average is not 7 to 8, but more like 5 to 7.

Small penises may pop out more, so that the guy ends up poking the woman, which may be painful.

However, it seems that most guys with small penises worry about whether women will feel them very much at all, so that inflicting pain is not on the guys' radar.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Anything can be painful if it's not used right.

5. cougarblue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's only painful to their ego when I tell them, "Honey, it's just not a good fit".....

6. Principessa

Gold Member

YES!! As a matter of fact the few small penises I have had the misfortune of encountering were horribly painful. :frown1: Some little guys like to think they can make up for their lack of girth and length by being unnecessarily rough, i.e. 'tearing up the pussy' :irked: This does not make for good sex at all! :angryfire2: I have been poked at by a little dick before and it is not pleasant. :mad: It's usually the too hard and enthusiastic thrusting of his body against my vulva which causes the pain. Depending upon how small he is I may not even feel his penis in me. :redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted