Can smoking weed effect penis size?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geo said:
All I know is that when I hit the leaf, the damn thing gets so f&*king hard it feels like it is a pipe-bomb ready to explode. And you can repeat again as needed!!!! Sex+Pot = goooooOOOOooOOOoOOOOOOodd! :D

Anyone who doesn't know this has never fucked a stoner. I never met a guy who wasn't horny as fuck after a little weed. Unlike alcohol, it doesn't turn you into an asshole or make you THINK you're still sober enough to drive. It doesn't make you want to hit your friends or girlfriend, it doesn't make you want to puke. It is nearly impossible to get addicted to, and it doesn't change your personality. Potsmokers are far more likely to be driving 10 mph under tha speed limit than 30mph over. Pot-related car deaths are almost non-existant, we could literally save more lives than we lost on 9/11 EVERY FUCKING DAY if we replaced alcohol with pot as our national drug of choice.

But please, continue on about how it shrinks your dick. *rolls eyes*

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It only shrinks your dick because you are freed from bragging about what you really didn't have in the first place. And if you ever do care enough to really get it up, it lasts for f'n ever. It may not turn you into an asshole, but it will let you think more about your asshole and what it is capable of.

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i am not labeling just marijuania as a growth stopper...or saying it just effects the penis....i am merely pointing out that smoking in general has been shown to cause stunted growth, the lungs and body dont discriminate when it comes to cigerette and marijuiana smoke

do what you want its your body as long as you dont effect anyone esle kill yourself slowly......just given out opinions on the subject

that being said.....the drug trade in other countries does kill thousand upon thousands of people so we cant be naive and just focus on what we see and hear......

and it does also ruin lives just from people useing.....and i know what you are going to say well my life is fine...ok well you arent everyone.....if you know any real stoners you will know they are into more then just marijiuana they dont just stop there it just starts there...secondly most of them are just worthless burnouts that do nothing with there lives.....expect work jobs they useally loose in a week so they can buy more pot

yes alot of people can just smoke a joint or 2 and be fine .....just like people that can have a drink or 2 and be fine....but to try to say marijuina is harmless is rather naive and uneducated......alot of people can do things in moderation but the cats that go all out ruin it for everyone......and even in moderation still never will be good for you or anyone esle.....even if you think it has some medicial properties still hurts everyone in the long run.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
well if we're both retarded, but i'm also high ... who is really the winner in this equation?

Me!

Actually Warwithscars, acording to that logic, food is also bad because some people overeat, get fat, get diabetes and heart disease and just ruin it for the rest of us. Cars kill more than anything, guess those are out too.
The majority of accidents occur within a mile of home, so I guess home is bad, better avoid it. Breathing the air in most major cities can eventually kill you so we better stop that too. Clearly this can be taken to idiotic levels, so why not let everyone make their own decisions.

I happen to know tons of people who smoke pot in moderation and don't feel the need to mainline heroin. Yes, there are those who do, but that's THEIR responsibility. I don't know anyone who could smoke enough pot to stunt their growth, can you really imagine someone smoking a pack of joints a day? Two? Three? Isn't penis size pretty much determined by childhood? I don't think there's any rational evidence that smoking pot will stunt your growth in adolescence, and afterward it's too late. Shrinking? That's just flat out funny.

Not advocating one way or the other, but I do get annoyed with the condescending attitude that we should all be held back to the standards of the stupidest amoung us.

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though I don't smoke anywhere near what I use to (I was a chronic for about 5 years then for no particular reason I stopped except maybe a couple times a year) I have to say pot smoking is perhaps the most benign form of substance use I have ever come across.

I have to laugh every time "new" govt. studies come out with some negative message. Hey if I drank as much as I use to smoke I would have probably:

1) Killed someone
2) Barfed up my liver
3) be dead by now

Hell my smoking friends are the most mellow people I know I've never seen a stoned person get violent or such ... gee they may laugh 'till their sides spllit but that is about it. I even know guys that ski race stoned ... and do very well in GS because of they can get that same rhythm-groovy just like sex.

And I have to say I think I get waaaay into giving oral sex when I am stoned like women have asked me "are you trying to kill me with orgasms or somethinng?!??!" The sensations on my tongue get so amplified ... yumm!

.. so what's not to like?!?!?!??!h:cool:

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
.. so what's not to like?!?!?!??!h:cool:
For me, I've never tried it. People have told me I'm missing out, but whatever. I can't take it because it would absolutely kill my singing voice. I've heard it. Some kids were on it before a vocal talent show at school. I could tell they were on it from their voice. To boot, I have a slight allergic to smoke, especially tobacco smoke. I don't want to risk it to loose my voice (which gets me parts and jobs...) and I might get sick from the smoke... Besides, what if the police got me? :D:D:D

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh, and I don't know about what it does to your penis. Ask a user, and they will say it doesn't do anything. Ask a teacher or clergymember and they will say it is awful for everything. The response you get will depend completely on who you ask.

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
Me!

Actually Warwithscars, acording to that logic, food is also bad because some people overeat, get fat, get diabetes and heart disease and just ruin it for the rest of us. Cars kill more than anything, guess those are out too.
The majority of accidents occur within a mile of home, so I guess home is bad, better avoid it. Breathing the air in most major cities can eventually kill you so we better stop that too. Clearly this can be taken to idiotic levels, so why not let everyone make their own decisions.

I happen to know tons of people who smoke pot in moderation and don't feel the need to mainline heroin. Yes, there are those who do, but that's THEIR responsibility. I don't know anyone who could smoke enough pot to stunt their growth, can you really imagine someone smoking a pack of joints a day? Two? Three? Isn't penis size pretty much determined by childhood? I don't think there's any rational evidence that smoking pot will stunt your growth in adolescence, and afterward it's too late. Shrinking? That's just flat out funny.

Not advocating one way or the other, but I do get annoyed with the condescending attitude that we should all be held back to the standards of the stupidest amoung us.

i dont really feel like getting into it any farther because like i said we will never agree and i dont feel like argueing....mabye with you because you will accutally use facts and not just say random asshole comments the whole time

so yeah have fun with your pot whatever it does to all of you....i dont really care

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
helio415 said:
if you want to kill your brain cells and have fun smoke pot do drugs. if not dont. who cares?

are you aware of how much pot you would have to smoke before you "kill your brain cells?"