Can some help a gay man who is the epitome of aficionado of hung gay men

luvhimhung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello and greetings to any gay hung gay men in this big wide world of LPSG.
I was watching a very interesting documentary on TV last week about online dating called How To Find Love Online. During the program, it was suggested that the average person putting out their feelers seeking fun, friendship possible relationship when it comes to personals websites, the average person would have to do do this send out 746 messages before getting one response. From a gay perspective would the figure in sending messages be way much higher?

I have been using online personals for over 15 years. Before the next person says about going out and meet people, consider the fact that there so many people in the straight and gay sense that have a lot of freedom, however it is very different altogether when there are those like me for reasons that I will go into and nor do I have to justify why! It would be nice if there is someone else out there that is hung, intellectual, with personality, wit, humour and whole wide range of interests that can be interested in someone like minded but not as hung!

Brendon

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Brendon, I think it all depends on the area you live in and what you are looking for as I have never been on a website looking for hookup nor do I belong to the so called social media sites, this is my first active site I have been on. Since I have been here about 6 months now I get a lest 1 a week requests to meet up with a guy on here in my area. Again I feel it is because I am in the Los Angeles area and West Hollywood ( The Gay capitol of the World!!) Is next door. For Me the number 746 messages is way to high as I have never even put a message out to hookup!!! Bill

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sorry - sent too soon - L.A. will get more hits than East Bung Hole, Ohio. That will be the biggest factor. Other factors will influence the response too, like age, physical appearance, limits or demands stated in the ad. On this site people are vague about what part of the world they live in and when asked, the location is often a deal breaker. I've had some requests to meet folks from India and the west coast of the US but those are way out of the question.

On line sites can be brutal, so good luck in your search.