Can someone explain this one??

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
umm don't know what to think.....that would be really awesome if a guy just pulled out of her after cumming the hugest load know to mankind....but umm...errr

tallguybry

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
umm don't know what to think.....that would be really awesome if a guy just pulled out of her after cumming the hugest load know to mankind....but umm...errr

That would be one heck of a load. Better grab the "wet floor sign" and a roll of super-absorbent shop towels! Cripee!

Back to the video, I think they injected her with some "fake cum", she put the vibe in, fake orgasmed, and pushed the stuff out.

I've had two of my ex's ejaculate, and it was clear as water.

My vote is FAKE!

~Bry~

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That would be one heck of a load. Better grab the "wet floor sign" and a roll of super-absorbent shop towels! Cripee!

Back to the video, I think they injected her with some "fake cum", she put the vibe in, fake orgasmed, and pushed the stuff out.

I've had two of my ex's ejaculate, and it was clear as water.

My vote is FAKE!

~Bry~

oh yeah agreed....lmao wet floor sign and shop towels lmao

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My vote is that its a cream pie. This happens to me after sex (my husband never pulls out) and if i dont get up and decide to whip out my vibrator the stuff seems to never stop coming back out. Even at the toilet and sometimes the next morning i get another splash of it.

Could be a post cream pie shot, but we dont ejaculate creamy cum like fluid from our vaginas like that anyway.

And its always creamy watery white too- his backflow of cum i mean.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah but that would have to be like the load every man dreams of having......i mean....that looks like the loads of at least 3 or 4 guys

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh shit! hell yeah :::runs and grabs suitcase, throw clothes in and catches a cab to the airport and gets on the first plane to mme rouges:::