Can someone give me the basics about what to do and what not to do?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by KinkGuy, Dec 30, 2005.

1. KinkGuy

Gold Member

A) Don't worry about "showing" so much.
    B) Be grateful your little guy ain't so little.
    C) Try 'em all. Briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, jock straps or freeballing.
    D) Go with what makes you feel the most secure and comfortable.
    E) It doesn't hurt to advertise a little.
    F) Relax. God gave you a big cock. Wear it in good health.

2. bareamigo

bareamigo Member

I agree with Kink on all counts. Try everything and go with what you're comfortable with. I go commando cause I don't like a big bunch in front and I like the feel of swinging free (and showin some bulk) in loose slacks. Whatever you choose, enjoy it--others will too.

Gabe

3. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I say definatly go with whats more comfortable for you physically.

Look at it this way, if you wear underwear that makes your bulge a little smaller, but is uncomfortable so you have to readjust all the time, the readjusting is going to draw more attention to your package than the original bulge.

I wear different underwear for different activities based on how much support I need, or how much comfort.

4. SouthernBum

SouthernBum New Member

Yeah, I agree with everone. Be comfortable, no reason not to be. Just use your best judgement. Only time I ever wear boxer briefs is when I am jogging or whatever. You will eventually get the hang of it all. Its really common sense. Did your dick just sneak up on you and decide to grow or something.

5. GoneA

Gold Member

... just to reinforce this point ...

6. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally my preference is to have a lot of options open and choose what I wear depending on my mood. I tend to mainly wear boxers or nothing at all regularly. When I'm working out and playing racquetball, I'll always wear boxer briefs. As Kink said, just test things out to find what you are comfortable with wearing and consequently...showing.

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

Kinkguy is Da Man, listen to his wise words and learn.

8. mehgah

mehgah New Member

I agree.

Most importantly, don't feel like you need impress or outshine others. You are who you are, and you've got what you've got. Be thankful, but don't be an asshole about it.

9. Max

Max New Member

You've already had loads of good advice.

I had a whole lot of trouble with this in my teens and early 20s. In the end I learnt to put comfort first and appearance second; a guy who can't help showing a bulge whatever he wears is very different from one who dresses to show himself off. (I have only ever done that a couple of times, for very specific reasons.)

It isn't just a matter of getting the underwear roomy and supportive enough; you have also got to choose the right trousers. I eventually learnt that I could not wear some of the tight trousers that most of my mates used to like back then. It looked bad, felt worse, and there was a risk of major catastrophe (realised in full more than once). Luckily fashions changed.

Good luck ... and welcome on board.

10. billybob

billybob New Member

I have been lurking for a year, but I have just had enough. I have to speak up. Do you really need advice from other people about which style of underwear will hide or show your bulge? Isn't that something you figure out on you own in your bathroom or bedroom by trying on different kinds?
    Not a flamer, not a bitch, not jaded, not even bitter, just amazed at some of the questions.
    p.s. Can someone offer suggestions on pissing? Should one stand with his feet less than a foot apart or more than a foot apart to keep one's penis from looking odd at a public urinal? Does the lighting in the bathroom affect the appearance of my penis?

Draft saved Draft deleted