Can Someone Id This Cam Guy?

5610nick

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember seeing this show live years ago. If I remember correctly they only did like 3-4 shows together, all three of them. I do not believe "Batman" did anything else in the industry as far as I know. Seems like he was just one of those college kids who saw the chance to make $500 and just stripped his clothes for a week.

Reactions: Shark16

happysisyphos

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember seeing this show live years ago. If I remember correctly they only did like 3-4 shows together, all three of them. I do not believe "Batman" did anything else in the industry as far as I know. Seems like he was just one of those college kids who saw the chance to make $500 and just stripped his clothes for a week.
do you know if they ever actually fucked? it seemed to me like the chubby one was almost always the one giving blowjobs and talking about getting fucked but the two athletic guys never sucked his dick (that I saw) let alone bottomed for him. Were they hesitant cause they found him less attractive or something?

Reactions: ByNicole

5610nick

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do you know if they ever actually fucked? it seemed to me like the chubby one was almost always the one giving blowjobs and talking about getting fucked but the two athletic guys never sucked his dick (that I saw) let alone bottomed for him. Were they hesitant cause they found him less attractive or something?
Idk what their whole thing was tbh. I know the chubby one was annoying as fuck though and anytime the other two started doing some interesting shit he would get jealous and distract them or make them stop

NutsyMcNuts

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Idk what their whole thing was tbh. I know the chubby one was annoying as fuck though and anytime the other two started doing some interesting shit he would get jealous and distract them or make them stop
I still do not understand how he managed to join them, you can clearly tell that the tattooed brunette really hates hits guts (justifiably). their stuff would’ve been so much better if they kicked the annoying corpulent dude out.

happysisyphos

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I still do not understand how he managed to join them, you can clearly tell that the tattooed brunette really hates hits guts (justifiably). their stuff would’ve been so much better if they kicked the annoying corpulent dude out.
you think? didn't seem to me like he hates him, he said sth about defending him when the fat dude was crying about sth said in the chat. have you seen any other clip than the ones posted here?

Reactions: Jose0708