Can someone PLEASE explain small penis humiliation (SPH) to me?

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know there are guys who are members here who consider themselves to be hung relatively small, and some have even expressed having SPH fantasies, or actually having acting it out, like in a cuckold situation. FOR THE LIFE OF ME I cannot understand the thinking or motivation behind such behavior or compulsions?? Maybe some of the larger guys here have been the "bull" in such a "love" (c'mon, there's NO love involved on the wife's side) triangle, and can give us insight as to where the smaller guy is coming from, or wtf they're thinking?? Maybe some of the guys who are in such a cuckold/SPH situation can explain how being humiliated and belittled and emasculated can be something that u can derive pleasure from?? I could never make fun of someone for that, even if u paid me.

bigonepleaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just a fetish some small cock guys have- it literally gets them hard when a big cock guy intimidates, humiliates, or fucks his wife (in cuckolding). I guess you have to be into the whole "power" aspect to understand it...given up power or having supreme power. Most big cock guys seem to be hardwired-not to pick on or put down small cock guys...but the fact is some small guy luv it, alot. I like it...its fun.. My feeling are never hurt, its more of intense roleplay.

teenieweenie_11

Just Browsing
Media
just a fetish some small cock guys have- it literally gets them hard when a big cock guy intimidates, humiliates, or fucks his wife (in cuckolding). I guess you have to be into the whole "power" aspect to understand it...given up power or having supreme power. .

this. I'm actually on the small side and sph is a real turn-on. All happened when my wife (then gf) told me how she was with well endowed/normal guys (3 ex-bfs) before we met.

(my first post)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just because you don't get it,
doesn't make it less valid.
i could get into it with the right guy,
if i loved him & it got him hot.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope, I don't get it either. I already feel like a disgusting-looking deformed freak most of the time anyway. The last thing I want is for someone to point out the obvious...as if I don't already know.

Last edited:

bulgeguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think there is a small minority (pun intended) who do have serious psychological issues regarding their penis size and use humiliation as self-inflicted punishment. This is unfortunate.

But for most people who are into SPH, I think it can be a healthy version of role-playing between two consenting adults. It's a bit of a submissive fantasy, not unlike the "bad schoolboy who deserves to be punished by the strict school-mistress."

SPH is also a way of celebrating/worshipping a large penis. After all, the smaller one penis is, the bigger another one will look in comparison. And I think most visitors to this site can easily understand large penis admiration.

SPH is not for everyone, but I think in many cases it's simply a fun bit of escapism.

uberlamer

Just Browsing
Media
SPH is just retarded from my persepective. I'm on the low end of average in length, and it's not SPH that turns me on, it's imagining (is that word correct?) myself having a big penis.

stlguy112000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
some of us guys with small dicks are also submissive & are turned on by being used & humiliated. since I have a small weenie, my role is to suck guys with BIG cocks, they're entitled to be serviced & sucked because of their BIG cocks. I especially love laying my little wiener next to a BIG man-cock fully boned to really apreiciate how much bigger his cock is & how small mine is, it's a real turn-on. Anybody else (BIG or small) feel the same?

uberlamer

Just Browsing
Media
some of us guys with small dicks are also submissive & are turned on by being used & humiliated. since I have a small weenie, my role is to suck guys with BIG cocks, they're entitled to be serviced & sucked because of their BIG cocks. I especially love laying my little wiener next to a BIG man-cock fully boned to really apreiciate how much bigger his cock is & how small mine is, it's a real turn-on. Anybody else (BIG or small) feel the same?
If I was big, it would be such a turn on to see how bigger I am than most people. But now, I wouldn't try anything that comes remotely close to what you said.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Well, from someone who is not well endowed, big dick'd guys are no more entitled to cock sucking than any of us are unless that's someone's fetish in itself, to suck big cock as it is to screw big assed women. Should I ever be inclined to suck a penis, it is the person that I'd be suck'ling, not the dick, large or small, for me there has to be some sort of connection. So you big dicked fellas, you don't get a free pass from me.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't think it can be explained to someone who doesn't feel the same way about the fetish. The entire reason things are labeled as fetishes is because they are things from which people derive pleasure even though the majority of society may not understand how. Things that kind of make sense, like bondage and such, are kinks, but fetishes go much deeper than simply "what feels good physically." Fetishes exist in the mind, or maybe even on a deeper level than that. So, naturally, it is very hard to understand if you don't feel it and very hard to explain even if you do.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I am very submissive, and into being humiliated. But people laughing at my real world attributes does not turn me on. For example, if someone made fun of my breasts during sex (eg. saying I was a slut because they were large) it would in fact be an instant turn off. I just don't get it.

B_Jimtfmb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't get SPH either. growing up I was humilated enuf for being tall and skinny. luckily, I inherited a big penis.

It's rare anyone tells me I have a small penis. Just average here 7x6. But I like guys way taller than me. Often they are about my size or smaller. Met one 6ft9 guy with a huge 10 inch cock, it was kinda hot when he told me he loved how small and cute my cock is. The guy is a total cum lover and gets off on having the entire thing is his mouth.

So not really a humiliation since I have a strong ego, but hot being way smaller in the cock area with him.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
no
I can't explain it cus I have NO IDEA why it would make people horny
however I'm interested in trying Large Penis Humiliation if a hot chick will help me out : o )

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I am very submissive, and into being humiliated. But people laughing at my real world attributes does not turn me on. For example, if someone made fun of my breasts during sex (eg. saying I was a slut because they were large) it would in fact be an instant turn off. I just don't get it.

big boob humiliation....interesting

marcus_likes_big

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well, here is my two cents worth- we are a couple who have never acted out any cuckold scenarios and likely will not- for us sex is part of our love for each other. BUT, we do fantasize and role play around that theme and to explain how it works for me, I am submissive to her and I have also had some experiences with men. She is turned on by that- Again, nothing extra-merital, just some things I did before meeting her- I am a bi submissive male to both men and women. SO part of the thrill in our role play is the idea of a hung male taking control. Its a urn on. how do we role play this? I perform oral on her while she watches videos of really hung men (ie mandingo) as she watches, she comments on how awesome their cocks are. How those big ones are really satisfying... she also uses some sizable dildos while I watch, things like that. As she does, she will sometimes come over and says that my cock is not as impressive as those others... there are way more ways that we play this out, but thats my input...

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You don't have to have a small dick to enjoy humiliation fetish of any kind. It's not the fact that they have a small penis, but that it turns them on to be laughed at and humiliated. Of course most guys into this have a small penis and it can often be the catalist for the fetish... I knew a guy once who was one of the hottest guys I'd ever known. He had a micro-penis... He would go to sex clubs and just strip down and let any guy do anything that they wanted and it made him the hottest when it was an old ugly man groping at his beautiful body.
The psychology around this is all over the place.

Slave0666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's like any other fetish I suppose. My cock isn't super small or anything but I just happen to get off on my wife telling me that I'm much smaller than some of her ex's and other guys that we know. Sph turns me on just like large breasts on a women turn me on; some dudes get turned on by small breasts but it's not my thing so to each his or her own. I am on the submissive side and I also enjoy dominant females (with strapons too) so I guess it's probably related.