Can someone PLEASE explain small penis humiliation (SPH) to me?

D_Applegarth Mangina

Account Disabled
Media
this. I'm actually on the small side and sph is a real turn-on. All happened when my wife (then gf) told me how she was with well endowed/normal guys (3 ex-bfs) before we met.

(my first post)
Thanks for your first post! I can definitely relate! Almost every woman I have been with has told me about ex's who were larger, some MUCH larger than I am, and it really turns me on to hear about that!!

D_Applegarth Mangina

Account Disabled
Media
some of us guys with small dicks are also submissive & are turned on by being used & humiliated. since I have a small weenie, my role is to suck guys with BIG cocks, they're entitled to be serviced & sucked because of their BIG cocks. I especially love laying my little wiener next to a BIG man-cock fully boned to really apreiciate how much bigger his cock is & how small mine is, it's a real turn-on. Anybody else (BIG or small) feel the same?

Well, I have never been with any man, but many years ago I was married, and saw the ENORMOUS cock of the man my wife was having an affair with. He also saw, and commented on how small mine was. To this day, the thought of him driving my wife crazy with his huge cock still turns me on immensely!!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
The easiest way to piss off someone interested in commissioning you for SPH is to seriously act as if a big dick doesn't grant you any special privileges, behavior, or command a higher level of respect normally afforded to someone. I say this because, on a few occasions, smaller-endowed dudes have asked me to brag about my size and sexual conquests to them, or asked if I felt superior to a guy because of my size.

I've been asked point-blank if I'm into SPH; I'm not. Otherwise, someone into that will drift the conversation into that direction. I'll humor for a bit and answer questions, but eventually it turns them off to know I'm not berating them. Why should I? I didn't do anything to get the endowment I have. I love being well-endowed, but I wouldn't lord it over anyone.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
it has to be in the same psychological class as women who like being called "dirty slut" and "you little fucking whore" etc etc. i never understood how that can turn a woman on, and i never enjoyed taking part in it.
i think any humiliation for pleasure is enjoyed because it puts attention on a flaw which a person is very shy and reserved about. i mean, doesn't it ALWAYS feel good once you finally get something out in the open after holding it in because you were afraid to talk about it, no matter what the something may be?
that's just 1 theory. might be totally off.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it has to be in the same psychological class as women who like being called "dirty slut" and "you little fucking whore" etc etc. i never understood how that can turn a woman on, and i never enjoyed taking part in it.

Actually, I don't believe it is the same, as I said earlier in this thread.

I am very submissive, and into being humiliated. But people laughing at my real world attributes does not turn me on. For example, if someone made fun of my breasts during sex (eg. saying I was a slut because they were large) it would in fact be an instant turn off. I just don't get it.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
SPH is in some ways a way for the smaller or average sized men to derive some pleasure, or a way to cope with, having a modest endowment in a society that constantly measures the masculinity of a man by how many inches are in his pants. I don't believe that's what makes a man of course, but it is SOCIETY that has ingrained this 'size matters' mentality into our collective psyches. Just by that measure, men who don't measure up are being poked fun at anyways everytime that saying is referenced, i.e TV shows, movies, book, or on a t-shirt.

There are many men who enjoy this for a variety of reasons. You have men who are CEO's of major corporations who may be modestly endowed, and enjoy the idea of being in a position where they AREN'T in control. You have guys who have had women tell them straight up that they don't measure up, or compared them with larger lovers for the sake of it. SPH is almost a defense mechanism of sorts, and a way to turn the societal pressures of having a big cock on its ear, by accepting that you're small, and using that as a way to gain some psychological satisfaction in a situation where you the chances of you satisfying a woman, and yourself, from a physical standpoint is perhaps lessened by not having the size to do so_Of course technique is a large part of sex, but let's be real: a man with a 3-4 inch penis and thin is not likely to cause enough friction in a woman's pussy for technique to even matter.

As hard as this may be to understand, it's almost taking a 'negative' and turning it into a positive. You wonder now how does being humiliated for having something beyond your control have any silver linings? Well the way I look at it is, as far as penis sizes go, in a sexual encounter the most memorable cocks (for different reasons of course) are small and big ones. Average is ,well, average... not really remarkable enough in any way to stick in the mind.

Having a small cock, as much as it is maligned in society, would be memorable to the other person, and instead of bowing to the pressure of being big, it's almost a reverse-admiration of sorts, BUT at the very least your size is being recognized on some level. What many fail to realize is that for most who are willing SPH participants, we otherwise harbor no feelings of inferiority, which many who don't understand the fetish seem to believe we do.

uberhund

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would kind of go along with the last post, but I think it can be even simpler. Men generally like their cocks to be admired: small boys will show off erections and are proud of them until they learn otherwise through societal shame, rightly or wrongly. I think small guys don't get the same chances to show off as well hung guys as they're worried about being judged and ridiculed. Sph is a way in which a smaller guy can have his dick discussed and be the centre of attention, the kind of attention which generally only larger dicks get.

Reactions: SpikeySnout

MakeYourHandIntoAC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SPH is just retarded from my persepective. I'm on the low end of average in length, and it's not SPH that turns me on, it's imagining (is that word correct?) myself having a big penis.

I won't say that I lord it over less-endowed guys, but that's just because I don't need to do that to feel good about myself. I'm sure that there must be guys out there who both have a small penis and still get off on the idea of really filling their girl up. It's a pretty unfortunate scenario. Although, I personally think of it as degrading, I understand if someone were to want to try it.

Who can explain any fetish. I don't claim to understand S/M or bondage. So long as all parties are enjoying themselves who cares.

This. As someone who has enjoyed having painful things done to me that would send quite a large quantity of people screaming in terror, I don't know an adequate way to explain what it does for me. Not to someone who doesn't have some sort of fetish/kink, anyway. Different strokes for different folks :)

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Its just a fetish/desire that some of us small-dicked guys have. We crave humiliation when someone else is getting off or at least amused at our degradation, patheticness and humiliation. True the reality is that most men who are normally or largely endowed dont care as well as women in men's relationships - but the desire for SPH by the small-dicked guys is there. These guys like me just can't find anyone else who is into it - so we go on still not satisfied as it were. :(

its hard to explain the pyschology behind every fantasy. I am sure there is one, but sometimes the pyschology behind it might not be as important as the fantasy itself. There are probably countless fantasies the world-over. Some I don't get at all - but even those that repulse me turn someone on somewhere. Fantasies are just that - something that cause some kind of arousal in someone. So I can't explain why small-endowed (or large-endowed) guys have SPH desires, but some, obviously do.

Full disclosure - I have these fantasies as well. Since I was a kid, whenever I was made fun of or teased or otherwise humiliated whule someone else enjoyed it, as much as I hated it, there was a part of my that was aroused by it. Those desires just grew. So, now, as an adult, humiliation in general (private, public, SPH, anything) is one of the strongest points of arousal for me, whether bby girls, guys, or groups of both.

So, yes, being small-endowed, and subjecting myself to SPH does do it for me.

why do i come here every now and then? don't know, but I do. Sometimes there are guys into SPH here - great for me. But, even if not, maybe its my subconscious that seeing large endowed guys and then noting my lack thereof, becomes humiliating even just within my own mind and consciousness. seeing other large guys reminds me of my lack of manhood - and that helps drive the SPH.

maybe since I feel I can't please a woman because I am small endowed in the "traditional manly way" (being a good f--k), maybe subconciously I get off on providing pleasure the only way I know how - allowing other people to get maybe a litle sadistic enjoyment, amusement, pleasure from controlling and humiliating me....

I think there are certainly elements of bdsm and in there. Some scenes of bdsm do NOT have humiliation - other fetishes are part of that scene. However, frequently, various aspets of humiliation are part of bdsm. Humiliation also sometimes plays into the fantasies of the small-dicked guys, though not always (and some secure men who are secure, just get off on SPH), so there very well might be aspects that are connected between SPH, BDSM, etc....

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We had a regular guy into SPH in the chat room a few years ago, and after watching him ask countless times, and get attacked for asking, I decided to ask him to explain it to me, so that I could better explain it to others when they took issue with him... I don't claim that his explanation will fit all guys, but from my personal experience with fetishes, and discussions with others, it makes sense.

He explained that when younger, he was bullied and ridicules for being smaller than others, and that there came a point where he just couldn't take it any more. He couldn't change who he was, so he had two options: Let it become a major issue in his life, or learn to take pleasure from it, and the pleasure it was giving others. He obviously chose the pleasure route.

I guess if you feel inferior to others and unable to pleasure them, finding something that allows you to feel like you're serving a purpose, that you can please others even if it is in a somewhat unconventional way can be as fulfilling as any other relationship.

bulletbob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen posts about this on here before. It always makes for interesting discussion.

Here's my take. I'm a pretty average-sized guy, who is probably on the smaller side of things. I'm about 5 x 5.75-6, depending. I'm not really insecure about it, though of course I worried about it when I was young and just getting my bearings on all this sex stuff. But over the years, I’ve always been pretty comfortable and confident with what I have.

That said, I’ve tried SPH.

I can appreciate and even admire big ones, otherwise I wouldn’t have started posting here. Really, I like anything to do with sex. But I do find the idea of my wife enjoying a larger member to be sexy. It’s just good, naughty fun and I don’t get jealous.

It's not that I enjoy the idea of her enjoying a bigger tool because I feel mine is inadequate. She has always gotten off during intercourse and I give her other O's in many other ways. I’m just the type of guy who truly gets off on the idea of my partner getting pleasure. The more she gets, the hornier I get and the more sexual satisfaction I achieve. And not all of the pleasure has to be coming from me for me to enjoy seeing her receive it. So when we do fantasy play, I get off on hearing her talk about big dicks and threesomes with guys, even if she talks about them being larger than me.

We have tried fantasy dirty talk in which she makes direct comments about my size being a little small. I have to say that, for me, I liked to hear her talk about larger members and acknowledge that she would enjoy one larger than mine, but I didn’t really get much from direct SPH at all.

When it comes to those who truly do enjoy full-on SPH, I have the same philosophy as with everything else - live and let live. If it’s their thing and they can find someone who will willingly indulge their fantasy, that’s great.

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
forget trying to explain it, are there any women on this site who will give it?? my pictures are waiting for your comments, ladies!

but I digress...

for me, sph is about one thing, make that three: attention, attention, attention! for the most part, men just want women (or dudes) to look at their penis and tell them what they think. if it's big, great! how big? yeah, baby, tell me more! if it's small, same thing... Just tells us we're being ogled, sized up, and paid attention to. we're visual creatures, us men. and when our cocks are looked at, we like it! plain and simple.

now i'm not into humiliation per se, or wearing diapers, or the whole cuckcolding thing -- in fact I think these are the associations that probably turn many people off of sph -- so I can't explain that. but as a dude with an undersized wiener, all I can say is:

what's the point of having a tiny pecker if you can't have any fun with it? :biggrin1:

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
good point - and you touched on something else.

for whatever reasons and, as you said, there are a lots, some small-dicked guys are into SPH.

HOWEVER

it seems large-dicked guys or women are not......so small-dicked guys with SPH have a difficult time getting that fantasy lived.

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good point - and you touched on something else.

for whatever reasons and, as you said, there are a lots, some small-dicked guys are into SPH.

HOWEVER

it seems large-dicked guys or women are not......so small-dicked guys with SPH have a difficult time getting that fantasy lived.

true. oh so true... (bump)

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had a lifetime of experience, since my later teens, with satisfying women who were unsatisfied in their marriages or relationship -- I dislike the term bull. Most of the time our sex was with the husbands/boy friends knowledge, or even planning, and most have watched at least part of the time. I don't want to go into a detailed description of what I have observed in the cuckolded men unless folks here are interested.

The only thing that I can tell you is that a cuckolding relationship is passionate from all three parties. I have hardly seen desire stronger than the men who want me to fuck their wives.