Can someone tell me what the best type of jeans are for kind of REDUCING a bulge?

Media
I seem to be plauged (or blessed, depending on the circumstances) of not being able to find a pair of jeans that wont show a bulge on me. It wouldnt be such a problem if it wasnt noticeable ALL the freakin time lol, but I cant seem to buy a pair of jeans that wont be comfortable in all other ways, except to tight across the crotch it feels like. Any suggestions?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually buy Levis 569 loose fit jeans or the real baggy ones that the teenagers wear for the same reason.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I seem to be plauged (or blessed, depending on the circumstances) of not being able to find a pair of jeans that wont show a bulge on me. It wouldnt be such a problem if it wasnt noticeable ALL the freakin time lol, but I cant seem to buy a pair of jeans that wont be comfortable in all other ways, except to tight across the crotch it feels like. Any suggestions?

I buy jeans for the opposite reason as I like to show my package.

submate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
REDUCING a bulge is verging on the criminal, mate :)

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gave up on jeans mostly for exactly the same reason. I'll wear them around the house and yard, but I more prefer cargo pants and cargo shorts. More volume, less VPL and bulge.

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nautica relaxed fit are fantastic for this sort of thing.

I got so put off last time I went shopping for jeans at the more recent skinny jeans trend that I went the total opposite way. They are tremendously comfortable, though don't show much shape of anything they're on. Perhaps another Nautica cut would do the trick.

Also managed to find my first pair on sale for $15, which is less than I paid for a far shoddier (broke) Wal-Mart store brand.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Nautica relaxed fit is good as someone else mentioned. Baggy jeans, and more importantly other things underneath. I like to show off, but I also like to conceal it sometimes, i.e. if I'm going to visit family or something. Although this is a little uncomfortable you could try wearing a pair of basketball shorts underneath along with boxer briefs. It doesn't always hide the bulge but it will help keep those boners down.

Also, I wouldn't really get to worried about hiding a bulge. People will understand there's not much you can do.