Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
difficult to say .. when puberty hit, I was having crushes for girls ... late teens, early twenties, was having three-somes (my male buddy and some chick) ... last few, nothing but guys, latlely no guys, no sex, but at the gym, started getting hard watching this tight chick with a big rack ... who knows WTF is going on?
i dont think that you are 100% gay then

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You want to turn gay? Imagine Chris Evans from that shitty Fantastic Four movie and Raoul Bova 69ing.

Okay, maybe it won't turn you gay, but it makes me feel gayer.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Get a chip implanted in your brain that continously feeds into your subconscious the original Wizard of Oz film starring Judy Garland and includes an additional track of The Man That Got Away. That might turn you gay . . . or at least give you a creative flair for decorating.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can a site, like LPSG, make you turn gay or bi, i havent been here for long, but i seem to be getting more and more gay fantasys since i started here
:rolleyes: that hot little red-haired, freckled face guy in elementary school did it for me. :wiggle:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some men are "wired" gay... they are way more attracted to men than women from the get go...

I think nearly every other male has the capacity, built in, for 'becoming' more gay.
They are born 'wired' to respond to women, but can learn to become responsive to men, or to become more responsive to men.

I think indulging or being compelled, as in my case, to have homosexual experience can awaken and increase that capacity.

Had I never had a homosexual experience... I would probably self identify as 100% straight....

The fact that I had homosexual experiences at a very young age, and that I found them pleasurable, has made me far more responsive to homosexual imagery and fantasy than I would otherwise have been.

Its like this... Are you "born" kinky?

Before you ever saw bondage... or images of women in thigh high boots... or what have you... were those ideas floating around in your head?

As you TRY kinky things... and find you like them, you tend to fantasize more about kinky things... and about things even more kinky...

Exotic flavors spoil the palate for the ordinary tastes.
Men in prison who are compelled to homosexual sex, seldom "become" gay...
They simply learn that it can feel real good... every bit as physically satisfying as sex with a woman.

Have they become more gay?

Or have they simply become less narrow minded about pleasure?

If by gay you mean coming to prefer men... no I don't think that's what happens.

If by gay you mean becoming able to be turned on by homosexual imagery.. by the thought of sex with a man? then yes... that can absolutely be learned.

But the most important question is would that be something you categorize as "bad"?

I think anything that widens your horizons of understanding, compassion, and acceptance is a good thing.

I honestly believe that any man who ever, willingly, tries sucking a cock, will find that he likes sucking a cock.
Maybe not as much as he likes eating pussy... but find that he likes it just fine.

That can not help but make you less homophobic... more accepting of gay men.

In that sense.... I think that every man should and can learn to be more familiar with their own innate capacity to simply enjoy pleasure.
Becoming more comfortable with a perfectly natural interest that abides in every one of us.

B_hanger

Experimental Member
Media
I think if your young and you are around older pervert men who are lewd
homos and want to show you their big long dongs, and entice you into cock
sucking semen just might turn you gay!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Genetics make a person gay, period.
Agreed.

I also heard eating too many pink foods, like peppermint ice cream, can also turn you gay. You just have to watch everything you put in your body, regardless which hole.

Cheers!

I just heard that getting fucked in the ass by midlifebear might make you gay.

I am willing to try to prove or disprove this theorem.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know for sure but I've seen alot of stuff that I thought should have

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can a site, like LPSG, make you turn gay or bi, i havent been here for long, but i seem to be getting more and more gay fantasys since i started here

LPSG hasn't inspired my mantasies. It is my mantasies that have inspired LPSG. :smile:

So, if you are feeling gay...It is just a feeling. You still love women. Mantasies are just mantasies.

B_kewlhandle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yes, it's the Queer Fairy, she taps you on the shoulder three times with her magic wand and you turn gay. If she has a hangover and only taps you once or twice then you only turn bi. Any more questions?

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
. .. when puberty hit, I was having crushes for girls ...teens,..twenties, was having threesomes (my male buddy and some chick) nothing but guys, lately no guys, no sex, but at the gym, started getting hard watching this tight chick with a big rack ... who knows WTF is going on?

i dont think that you are 100% gay then

Yes. I've been trying to turn him back. j/k:biggrin1:

What can you do for me??

I'm sure I'll think of something.:wink:------>:069: