Can str8 guys say they love dick?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys who are here "just for the conversation"... hmmm. If you're not here to look at pictures, then why would you be interested in a site like LPSG when guys are talking cock? If you're not here to look, then maybe you're here to post images yourself and get a little bit of admiration from others... all while being repulsed by your own junk? It just doesn't make sense.

I'm not here to post pics or look at pics. I'm here to talk about sex (NOT exclusively cock). If I'm here for that, why can't 100% straight guys be here for the same thing? Just because you (and many others) see it as a site based around the visual, it doesn't mean everyone else sees it the same way. And who said they are repulsed by their own dick? :confused:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They can claim that they're "straight" all they want but they're closeted or in denial about being bisexual or gay men. Or they could be on the DL (down low) as this is common.

really??? I have absolutely no desire to have sex with another man in my 58 yrs. it doesn't turn me on. you won't see my cock jump to erection at the sight of any naked man. nor do I have the sudden urge to suck dick or take it up the ass.

now, show me a good looking woman, and the fat boy stands up.

and that is the same locker room "test" we used in the 9th grade to see who was straight and who was queer as we called it back then before the term gay. I remember when gay meant being jovial, happy not what it means today.

anyway, I'm straight and I love my dick. I prefer the term cock. I love my large size and glad I was lucky. after bedding a few women in my youth, I knew that satisfying a lady in bed was the least of my worries.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sez who? Speak for yourself. If that's your perception, it's not only way off base, it's completely ridiculous.

It is ridiculous. That was my point. Maybe I should have used the quote function previously because you may not have known that I was writing a response to a particular user.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It is ridiculous. That was my point. Maybe I should have used the quote function previously because you may not have known that I was writing a response to a particular user.
Of course I knew that. I'm not dense.

What I responded to, and what I objected to, is what you say in your "clarification":
I hope you didn't interpret the bold part as in 'being here causes a straight man to hate gay men.' What I meant was, 'the only satisfying definition of a straight man that the community here will accept is a man who is morally opposed to anything that could be considered homosexual.'

It's a lose-lose situation, because we know the first conclusion you guys will draw about a homophobic person anyways - that they're a closet homosexual.
I think what you said is perfectly clear, and patently absurd. You can read my full response again here.

Not to mention what you said prior to that, that the other poster responded to:
I'm straight. I love the dick.

The responses in this thread bother me. I dislike how the users here have their own opinions on sexuality and try to make those opinions facts by labeling others.

God forbid anyone on this world is open minded and tolerant. You're forcing straight men to be homophobic fag bashers, and I do not understand why.
Equally absurd. Maybe you're projecting.

Last edited:

blackguy1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well I love my cock (cock sounds better than dick - IMO) I actually cant get enough of my cock... we are best friends - not sure that it knows it but its true. I love that hard, stiff and smooth cock. I know if it could talk it would tell me that it loves me and its thankful of all the attention it gets!

In regards to other peoples cocks, I think a cocks can be very attractive and can actually make me attracted to it!

Yes there are ugly cock and beautiful cocks! I am discrimintory when it comes to cocks. If it doesnt look nice I dont want it anywhere near me.

Bi Yes - Gay no im not!
I think your a little more gay than 1%

Reactions: beach_bud

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like seeing cocks and balls. I love seeing tiny smooth uncut cocks and balls,please send pics. I love seeing pierced cocks. I love seeing naked women with smooth pussies and pierce,please send pics. I love seeing my cock,will be posting soon.

Admiring the body is great. You don't have to be gay to say I love that cock. But I'd rather eat and fuck a pussy and be blown by a woman,though a naked man could blow me too.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think your a little more gay than 1%

And some would say that because you are here on a site about big cocks, talking about big cocks and jacking off, and showing your cock to a site, mostly participated in by men, that you are more than 0% gay. :confused:

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course I knew that. I'm not dense.

What I responded to, and what I objected to, is what you say in your "clarification":

I think what you said is perfectly clear, and patently absurd.

Equally absurd. Maybe you're projecting.

All right not-dense-guy, my "clarification" is absurd because I think it's absurd what people in this thread define a 100% straight man as.

I'm not projecting. I don't know why you get so much pleasure from dragging this out, but I am as guilty as you for responding.

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I am straight and I would never say what the thread title mentions. But I do love to watch women who are clearly having a very good time with a very large organ.

So I figure: find female who enjoys watching same = solid entertainment

No?

Its really not a question as I have found that in reality....it works. There are lots of size queens out there. Lots.

gerardt

Just Browsing
Media
hmmmm,
i had an experience 2 years ago and it was with 2 females that went to the bathroom with me and almost simultaneousley said "ooh he's got a pretty one". so i guess there are certain parameters that different people have but do in fact have a rating scale of some sort. the rest of the story is too long to post here LOL!
jerry

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
All right not-dense-guy, my "clarification" is absurd because I think it's absurd what people in this thread define a 100% straight man as.
Maybe you could show me in the thread where people have defined 100% straight men thusly:
'the only satisfying definition of a straight man that the community here will accept is a man who is morally opposed to anything that could be considered homosexual.'
Really? Can you please show us who's said anything approaching that?
I don't think anybody's even mentioned morality, for starters.

You're forcing straight men to be homophobic fag bashers, and I do not understand why.
:rolleyes:

I'm not projecting.
Okay. If you say so. :wink:

I don't know why you get so much pleasure from dragging this out, but I am as guilty as you for responding.
Well I wouldn't say it's particularly pleasurable, but is there some reason I shouldn't respond when you quote me and directly address me in your posts?

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I know I am straight and I would never say what the thread title mentions. But I do love to watch women who are clearly having a very good time with a very large organ.

So I figure: find female who enjoys watching same = solid entertainment

No?

Its really not a question as I have found that in reality....it works. There are lots of size queens out there. Lots.

^ I don't doubt that you are straight.

Millions of men share this fantasy. It's not telling about their true sexuality, other than are turned on by an ideal dick (what typical man is not, provided he likes his own). But going any further than seeing it may not be on the menu. It's more about jealously really, which is a kind of homosexual attraction without desire to kiss and suck and fuck...

docilej

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I realized I had a cut small one I became fascinated big uncut ones. So much so, I actually went thru with it and orally served bigger guys. I love doing it (am I gay, maybe...) but, I think if nature played out differently I wouldn't be searching for a 'big one', since I'd have on in my own pants.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i'm pretty straight for the most part but i do have an infatuation with a nice-looking cock. more so than the person that it's attached to. this is probably y i have such a gloryhole fetish.

so yes, i can say i love cock without issue.