Can str8 men get bj's from men?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I do not want any sex at all with a man even a free blowjob like you claim.
Not sex with just any man, but how about a particular man? Men's magazines are full of pictures of beautiful men. Why? Because men are very visual.

I believe at the least, if you permitted yourself to be open with another man who was attractive to you and you to him, you could at least masturbate each other and enjoy sharing the experience.

Masturbation is not rocket science. You get hard, rub it and cum. When you say it absolutely wouldn't work for you with anyone, then I think it is because you would not allow it.

Not sex with just any man, but how about a particular man? Men's magazines are full of pictures of beautiful men. Why? Because men are very visual.

I believe at the least, if you permitted yourself to be open with another man who was attractive to you and you to him, you could at least masturbate each other and enjoy sharing the experience.

Masturbation is not rocket science. You get hard, rub it and cum. When you say it absolutely wouldn't work for you with anyone, then I think it is because you would not allow it.

What more do I have to write so you will understand that I'm not a gay or bisexual man and I'm not sexually attracted to men at all and I do not want sex at all with men? :confused: Sorry but not all men are gay or bisexual like you want them to be or like you secretly think that all men somehow harbour desires for men sexually but either do not know it or do not want to accept it. :rolleyes: Like it or not heterosexual men like myself do exist and the idea that we somehow want sex with men is silly and it is like how some straight men think that all women somehow have bisexual or lesbian desires for each other but do not know it or realize it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not all men or men in general. I'm sure you could find a particular man you are attracted to if you wished, but you are not motivated to.

I am heterosexual. I like pussy and women only! How hard is that to understand? Why should I be motivated to have sex with men when I'm not gay or bisexual and I'm not attracted to men like you are? If you need an example of how futile this is from another perspective, try telling a man who is completely homosexual and he is not bisexual like you are, that he should go out and fuck a woman and have some pussy since he secretly wants it but does not know it, or that he really does want sex with women even though there is no sexual attraction to women there at all for him and that the only reason he is not having any sex or relationships with women is not because he's gay and not into women at all, but because he's not motivated to. :rolleyes:

I'm not having trouble understanding you. Nor am I disbelieving you. But people can choose to do whatever they want to. You do not want to.

Sexuality is not a choice. You did not choose to be bisexual and be attracted to men and women. I did not choose to be heterosexual and be only attracted to women. Granted I can choose on acting on my sexuality or not but all that means is that I stay celibate and I do not have sex with any women. You are lying that you do not believe in people who are heterosexual like I am. You are telling me that I'm not heterosexual when I am, and that I should somehow go out and have sex with men for some unknown reason. :confused: Sorry I am not a bisexual man like you are. Not all men are gay or bisexual and even if a guy does just get oral sex from a man that makes him either bisexual or gay and not heterosexual since if he was hetero he would not be having any sex at all with men or wanting it.

All I'm saying is you probably could at least jerk off with a buddy if you wanted to.

Why would I want to do that with a man? I only like sex with women and that includes masturbating a woman's pussy and having her masturbate me and give me a handjob. Not every guy is a latent bisexual or gay man even if you just wish that they were or you think that all men somehow secretly want sex with men. :rolleyes:

Not wanting to is different than not being able to.

I'm not bisexual or gay, not every guy is secretly bisexual or gay, or wants to or is able to have sex with men. How hard is that to understand? :rolleyes: I have no sexual desires for men so I would not be able to have sex with a man but I am not speaking from experience here mind you. Why are you somehow wrongly assuming that I somehow want sex with men when there's no sexual attraction there for men for me and I'm straight?

Heterosexual: A person sexually attracted to persons of the opposite sex. Or a person who has sexual relations with the opposite sex. Colloquially known as "straight." I'm exclusively heterosexual what is hard to understand about that? Most people are exclusively heterosexual.

Okay. Stop repeating. You're gonna wear your little fingers down. Do you get what I'm saying?

All I see is you trying hard yet failing to say that heterosexuality does not exist in people at all, and that all men somehow secretly are bisexual or gay and want or have sex with men even though we know that this is not true. :rolleyes:

Okay, so now you're resorting to the dictionary. You can't even entertain my question? I'm getting what you're saying. Are you getting what I'm saying?

Yes I resort to dictionary since you do not understand what it means to be heterosexual and that I do not want or have or do any sex at all with men and there is no sexual desire for men there at all for me since I am straight. What is so hard to understand? It is like how men who are gay do not want or have sex with women and are not sexually attracted to women at all. I understand you are bisexual so this may be hard for you to understand but not everyone is bisexual like you are there are people who are straight and gay and who just want sex with one gender/sex only.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't know man. Copy and paste away. The paradox of being 100% is not that you couldn't possibly respond sexually with a man of your choosing, but that you couldn't entertain the notion.

I don't know man. Copy and paste away. The paradox of being 100% is not that you couldn't possibly respond sexually with a man of your choosing, but that you couldn't entertain the notion.

Duh! That is what it is like when you are a heterosexual man! I have been trying to tell you this and finally you seem to understand it! My gay brother has told me when I asked him if he had ever had sex or any attraction to women he said how he could not even imagine ever doing such a thing or having sex at all with a woman. No you cannot be a heterosexual or straight man and get blowjob from another man. It is like how gay men do not want to eat a pussy or get their cock sucked by a woman even though some gay men think that all men even heterosexual men somehow have sex with men, want sex with men, or secretly desire sex with men and this is total BS. :rolleyes: They just want what they can't have.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You and your brother certainly have the stereotypes down pat. Put it this way. Studies originated by Kinsey in the 40's and corollary studies done in the U.S. and Europe in 2000 and 2001 found that only about three or four percent of males or females identify as exclusively heterosexual. Meanwhile, about 10% have done something sexual with a member of the same sex. So you are about 90% correct.

You and your brother certainly have the stereotypes down pat. Put it this way. Studies originated by Kinsey in the 40's and corollary studies done in the U.S. and Europe in 2000 and 2001 found that only about three or four percent of males or females identify as exclusively heterosexual. Meanwhile, about 10% have done something sexual with a member of the same sex. So you are about 90% correct.

It's not a stereotype I am straight and he is gay. What's hard to understand about that? What studies in europe? If you ask people in a very crowded gay bar or gay dance club well yes only 3-4% of them will say that they are straight! LOL 90% of people are heterosexual that is for sure. You do not need to be a surveyor or someone who studies sex to know that is is true. Just look at society heterosexual people are clearly in the majority and it has never been proven otherwise. No study has ever said that most or all people are gay and bisexual and even the Kinsey study did not say that. The Kinsey study just said that you can be straight, bisexual, or gay.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Duh! That is what it is like when you are a heterosexual man! I have been trying to tell you this and finally you seem to understand it! My gay brother has told me when I asked him if he had ever had sex or any attraction to women he said how he could not even imagine ever doing such a thing or having sex at all with a woman. No you cannot be a heterosexual or straight man and get blowjob from another man. It is like how gay men do not want to eat a pussy or get their cock sucked by a woman even though some gay men think that all men even heterosexual men somehow have sex with men, want sex with men, or secretly desire sex with men and this is total BS. :rolleyes: They just want what they can't have.
I've said the same thing to some of my fellow gay men, but some of them still lust after the forbidden fruit. In real life I've seen some of them flirt all over the place with straight men and it's always irritated me. It reflects back poorly on the rest of us who understand the situation between straight and gay men. I happen to like and get along well with straight men because it's fun to have male friends and have NO possibility of sex to deal with, no cruising, etc. Guy-ing it up, being a slob, vulgar, politically incorrect can be a blast!