Can str8 men get bj's from men?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Str guys i have been with .. only a couple of them .. were very good friends.. still are
Were very receptive obliging and all without Prejudice
Just accepted it all .. no thought of reciprocating.. nor expected of course
I think basically its just an act ..forget about all the associated hangups we are prone to..and life goes on sweetly
enz

lookingforhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I meant more than 'the stereotypes'. LOL, didn't take long for the needles to come out!:rolleyes:

In the context of "we need to understand each other better", which you argued, its quiet funny that you would use stereotypes to prove that. Then you make it seem that you get the "differences" between straight and gay, using stereotypes, while others go after the forbidden fruit because they don't.

I don't think you get it either.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the context of "we need to understand each other better", which you argued, its quiet funny that you would use stereotypes to prove that. Then you make it seem that you get the "differences" between straight and gay, using stereotypes, while others go after the forbidden fruit because they don't.

I don't think you get it either.
:biggrin1:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hence my verdict from long ago
We all have a little of everything in us
Some allow some dont .. forget about %s
(and i KNOW many will dispute that .. but do i give a F' ).nor am i going to defend myself with what i have said and feel
NO .. i dont have facts or research info to back it up Mr UK
and/or i am just one of7/8 billion persons Global..who happens to state his opinion on a Big Penis site
enz

No str8 man would even consider letting another give him head.Those that claim they're str8 and will allow another guy to blow them are bi.case closed.

Well said. This is true and if a guy is actually straight or heterosexual and he's not bisexual or gay but closeted he's not going to go and have sex with men or get sucked off by men.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well said. This is true and if a guy is actually straight or heterosexual and he's not bisexual or gay but closeted he's not going to go and have sex with men or get sucked off by men.
Here we go again. The point that some of you miss is that anyone can decide to do anything at any time out of curiousity. Doesn't necessarily predict a change in their sexuality or even their future behavior.

It's a free world everyone.

Here we go again. The point that some of you miss is that anyone can decide to do anything at any time out of curiousity. Doesn't necessarily predict a change in their sexuality or even their future behavior.

It's a free world everyone.

Go out and actually meet some straight men and ask if they would ever suck your cock or let you suck them, or if they would let you fuck them in the ass or if they would fuck you. See what happens. This is why I do not like hanging around gay and bisexual men who believe that EVERY single guy out there even straight men somehow want them or want sex with men but just do not know it or want to accept it. :rolleyes:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Go out and actually meet some straight men and ask if they would ever suck your cock or let you suck them, or if they would let you fuck them in the ass or if they would fuck you. See what happens. This is why I do not like hanging around gay and bisexual men who believe that EVERY single guy out there even straight men somehow want them or want sex with men but just do not know it or want to accept it. :rolleyes:
That's what I'm saying though. You are just saying what has been said in the threads above. If you can't add anything new or modify your thinking in any way, time to bow out.

BTW, thanks for your help in the circumcision threads, but not a good idea to copy and paste the same posts into multiple threads. I don't know why exactly, it's just bad form. Probably like the above, better to show more creativity.

That's what I'm saying though. You are just saying what has been said in the threads above. If you can't add anything new or modify your thinking in any way, time to bow out.

BTW, thanks for your help in the circumcision threads, but not a good idea to copy and paste the same posts into multiple threads. I don't know why exactly, it's just bad form. Probably like the above, better to show more creativity.

YW with the genital mutilation threads. Let's not forget that A LOT of people use the excuses that they are "curious" or "experimenting" sexually to cover up the fact that they are really bisexual.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Let's not forget that A LOT of people use the excuses that they are "curious" or "experimenting" sexually to cover up the fact that they are really bisexual.
Well, who are you arguing for? (Looking at your percentages.) You're new here. Read the threads. It's the same with all the genital cutting threads. New guys come on with the same responses as the last twenty pages when they really don't know anything other than they have always been circumcised and view it as the norm. It gets tiresome starting from the beginning over and over. Kapish? :biggrin1:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, who are you arguing for? (Looking at your percentages.) You're new here. Read the threads. It's the same with all the genital cutting threads. New guys come on with the same responses as the last twenty pages when they really don't know anything other than they have always been circumcised and view it as the norm. It gets tiresome starting from the beginning over and over. Kapish? :biggrin1:

LOL, no he's not!

It's LargePenis46, SadPony, etc. etc... Who, if he could tone down the accusatory nature, personal attacks and judgmentalism in his posts, just might have a valid point to make now and again. And may also learn something from being here, if he's prepared to listen to other people's experiences (experimental or not).

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Got his IP or his m.o. figured? I don't get how.

I thought you could just restart your modem and go on from there. It works for me every time with Rapidshare.

Is he LadiesChoice too?

To answer the original question it does not happen as much as gay and bisexual men wish that it would. I know very few heterosexuals who actually have experimented sexually with other men and most of this was done just once long before they were adults or when they were in very early adulthood when they tried it once and found out that they do not like sex with men at all and are not attracted to men, but if a guy is an adult and claims that he's "straight" and either has sexual attraction to men, has sex with men, or wants to have sex with a man even if it's just getting oral sex he's really bisexual or gay but just in lots of denial, ashamed about himself, and a closet case.