can the hold widen permantley?

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, I posted a thread a while back about having sex with my partner. Anyways, I found out that I like to bottom more than top.
We have been having lots of sex, i mean a lot! About 15 times a week, every week and it doesn't seem like its going to stop.

My concern is, can you get fucked so much that the hole can permantley widen? Like, it will never go back to its original shape?

Just curious, thanks.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not likely. unless, he's hung like, oh, I don't know, 15" around! nothing to fret over....throw those legs in the air and let him have his way....the ass is incredibly resiliant....heard of fisting? the ass recovers.

furrybud: I've taken to fisting (until such a time as I can find a serious and hung partner) and have come to understand the physiology of the butt fairly well... it's not really a "hole", but rather a series of muscles (sphincter). Like any muscle it can be trained. For you the training is about dialation. It can get huge and always snaps back. Just train slowly... it should NEVER hurt.

Leanffm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love to top also. Some of my encouters though were so large in the back, that I was seriously falling in without resistance.
So their hole must have widened quite a bit because they were fucked quite hard before...
Hope it doesnt sound too nasty

furrybud: Good post. Like any muscle, the more it is worked, the more it can take... so it's no wonder you've run across some loose bottoms... they're just able to relax and open more easily.

After a relationship with an 11+ guy, I too find it difficult to be satisfied by anything smaller. Guys that are less hung call me loose, guys that are huge appreciate me and call me fun. :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Really, the only problem with anal sex is if the bottom has irritable bowel syndrome or either partner has HIV. (It spreads worse via anal than via other sexual practices.)

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
The muscles do definitely become looser after a prolonged time of anal fucking, case in point so called "trunk-butt" on some overly ambitious anal-adventurers, whose anal canals literally invert themselves on the outside of the body, resembling the trunk of an elephant hanging out of their asses in the worst cases, and usually have to be manually put back in there, sorry for the visual ... I have seen pics of these, and the so-called "anal-roses" which is basically a lesser version of trunk-butt ...

furrybud: Some guys enjoy a rosebud and work to get it that way... even with vacuum pumping after fisting. Technically, it's called a prolapsed colon.

I'm not particularly into them, but let's be careful about making judgements on these posts. Hell, some guys here pump their dicks and are into enlarging other parts of their body. Guys that want to have huge holes and rosebuds deserve the same respect we show other folks too.

And you don't get a prolapsed colon from regular fucking and fisting, even with huge cocks and hands. It's something that you have to work on long and hard; it's usually the result of routine hard punch fucking (fast fist fucking) several times a week.

-Paul