Can the penis shrink?

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I realize that I am the minority on here, since this a technically a large penis site. But I have always wanted a larger cock, which is why I am here. And since I would say many of you are "penis experts", I will ask this question.

It seems that mine is getting smaller. Especially when flaccid. I am normally small anyway. About 4.5 inches long and 4.5 inches around. Perhaps on a really really good day I can get 4.75 inches long. Wow!! haha

Flaccid, I am about .5 to 1 inch long. But lately it seems to be so small in length, that I am even having a difficult time in grabbing it when I urinate. Even while I am typing this, I can barely feel it in my pants because it is so small. What do you guys think?

Reactions: deleted18464931
D

deleted627832

I am 51 and having the same trouble. I have gain a lot of weight in the past year.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think it can get smaller...but it can appear that way.
Weight gain...bigger fat pad...cold (in winter or in a cold swimming pool, but that that happens to all of us)...will make it look smaller.
I wouldn't worry about it. It it works and works well...size is just a number.

Btw...WELCOME to lpsg....

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think this might belong in the Health issues section...

1. If you gain weight, your equipment will look smaller in comparison to your belly, etc.

2. Some drugs can shrink your junk. Steroids are notorious for that-- big abs, tiny dick syndrome.

3. I am not a physician so I will now shut up.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That source does not substantiate the claim that there is a "large ab, small penis" syndrome. I actually thought that my penis was below average when I was younger bc all the men I had seen naked at that time were guys I lifted with. It's ironic that they all were above average enough to make me think I was small. We all were juicing then, from straight 300mg test to non androgenic stanazolol, and a lot of things in between. I personally have stacked several anabolics myself, and been through several cycles off and on throughout my adult life, and I still have a large penis, if not larger than when I started.

My questions to you are:

Have you injected or ingested steroids for mass gain?

Do you have a penis?

Did they make your penis smaller?

Did you learn your disparaging information from mass media?

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Maybe the OP has a low testosterone. They give female to male transgenders Testosterone to make body hair grow like a man's and it also makes the clit grow into a "penis". Male to female transg. stop the production of Test. and the penis shrinks.

Testosterone supplimentation in an adult male will not make the penis grow larger but maybe return to its normal length?

Steroid use though, can make the testes shrink in size, not the penis.

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There has been some evidence that lack of use can cause smaller erections. I wonder if the OP is sexually inactive.

I read an article about circulation that supports the point above. Apparently long term impotence does reduce size. Really a case of 'use it, or lose it'.