Can the Women here help me out?

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First, I know this is such a cliche and it's been done to death but anyway...

I joined here because I recently had a kind of negative experience with a woman that got me thinking about my size for the first time. So now I am looking for a woman's perspective. (Maybe this isn't the best place but I can't find any other site that's as good for this kind of topic)

If you saw me naked for the first time what would your first impression be? Do you think most women would immediately think of me as small?

I promise I'm not trying to get you to repair my ego.

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dont' know if everyone can view the large pictures so I'll just add that my measurements are 5 x 4.25

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"I know this is such a cliche and it's been done to death" - True.

It is all about individual preference.
You are average. If I saw you naked for the first time, I'd think you were not small or tiny, but average. There are more in your size range than not, relax.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As this is your second thread on the same topic, I'm going with repairing your ego to be a motivator. You can always try impressing a woman with other talents, or barring that, your wallet. Hahghaha. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont' know if everyone can view the large pictures so I'll just add that my measurements are 5 x 4.25

Chockokittie is correct, your measurements are about average.

I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt. :redface: What you and many other men here need to be aware of is that you chose to post pics on a large penis website. :rolleyes: The majority of people here, whether they are straight, gay, male, or female prefer a penis that is much larger than the Kinsey Report stated average size.

NOTE: I am here because I support men who have large penises. I understand that average and small penised men are the majority in the real world. You need to recognize that the chance of you finding a woman here that goes gaga over a barely average penis is going to be slim to none.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
as a former woman, I'd say you were just fine.

It's you that you should be concerned about. Saying the right things, being nice, pleasant, proper, not too eager, and trying to be concerned about what she feels, and what you should gently ask her and how to do the foreplay....

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as a foreign woman, I'd say you were just fine.

I had no idea you were from another country!!!! :rolleyes:

= = = = = =

To the OP: You've a very nice average. Some people say hurtful things. If I were you, I'd go find yourself a nicer person and wallow in some compliments.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First, I know this is such a cliche and it's been done to death but anyway...

I joined here because I recently had a kind of negative experience with a woman that got me thinking about my size for the first time. So now I am looking for a woman's perspective. (Maybe this isn't the best place but I can't find any other site that's as good for this kind of topic)

If you saw me naked for the first time what would your first impression be? Do you think most women would immediately think of me as small?

I promise I'm not trying to get you to repair my ego.

I wouldnt think you were small,, more average.
It looks really hard, which feels really good too! more guys out there are average, beleive me!

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Piss your wife off and see what the first thing she attacks is.
I swear, i lose a little respect for women each day.

"Female anger is the weather vane of truth" - Dick

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I prefer a large dick (otherwise I would not be on this site!) BUT one of the best sexual experiences I had was with a guy who I loved very much (and he me) who almost always (sometimes its nice to have a quickie) took the time to ensure I was fully aroused and happy before he would let me do anything with him - I was sated everytime. What I'm trying to say is that (and here is another cliche) ITS NOT HOW BIG IT IS ITS WHAT YOU DO WITH IT - AND YOUR WOMAN! You could have the biggest dick in the world but if you do not know how to satisfy a woman you are fucked - or rather you aren't!!!