Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear baggy pants, since I have a great fear of "showing" in most situations. I still wonder, though, are there women out there who are good at checking out a guy and "sizing him up," despite what they are wearing? I wear boxers and stick the thing down my right leg, so if you look close enough you should be able to make it out, even in loose-fitting pants.

Pants with no pleats are especially frightening to me. I feel really exposed in them, as there are no bunches of fabric to camoflauge things.

I never go out of my way to show off, but the idea that there are women out there who are secretly checking me out is exciting. I get "chatted up" a lot by women at work, and I sometimes can't tell if they are flirting or just being friendly. I be friendly back. :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure there are veteran size queens who may be able to tell; but I can't. You need to post some pics with and without pants so we can tell. :biggrin1:

I wear baggy pants, since I have a great fear of "showing" in most situations. I still wonder, though, are there women out there who are good at checking out a guy and "sizing him up," despite what they are wearing? I wear boxers and stick the thing down my right leg, so if you look close enough you should be able to make it out, even in loose-fitting pants.

Pants with no pleats are especially frightening to me. I feel really exposed in them, as there are no bunches of fabric to camoflauge things.

I never go out of my way to show off, but the idea that there are women out there who are secretly checking me out is exciting. I get "chatted up" a lot by women at work, and I sometimes can't tell if they are flirting or just being friendly. I be friendly back. :)

arty

Just Browsing
Media
I belong to a gym I keep away from wearing long running trainers it shows my bulge,I do wear shorts and I do get glances sometimes,I just get on with my workout and I don't get embarresed I think one time I will ask them if they like what they see.

Pericardium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I belong to a gym I keep away from wearing long running trainers it shows my bulge,I do wear shorts and I do get glances sometimes,I just get on with my workout and I don't get embarresed I think one time I will ask them if they like what they see.

lol

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm sure there are veteran size queens who may be able to tell; but I can't. You need to post some pics with and without pants so we can tell. :biggrin1:

Well, I have pics in my gallery now, though not one with pants yet :smile:.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
If your pants are really baggy, I wouldn't see why you would be showing that much.
But you say you "have a great fear of 'showing' in most situation," and "pants with no pleats are especially frightening to me."
(On the other hand, you also say, "the idea that there are women out there who are secretly checking me out is exciting."
So it's hard to tell how you really feel.
Maybe you want to hear from a lot of women who say they can sniff a big one a mile away ... in the baggiest pants.
But if this is really a source of concern, why not just find underwear that is less revealing than boxers?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey man..you have a big cock. it's nothing to be ashamed of. I can understand you not wanting to offend, but it is what it is.. a big cock! your wife is right. relax. if it is noticable, so what. I kind of like whne mine is noticable. of course, like I said, there is a big difference between having a raging hard on straining against , say thin white pants, and you can see every vein and the outline of the head clearly through your pants, and an obscure, but still obvious, bulge down your leg. I wear mine left, you wear yours right, but it is still there! you say you can't wear briefs, and I agree with you..boxer or nothing man here too, but what about a jockstrap? I wear one when needed with gym shorts or light kakis. still can tuck it down my left leg, but it keeps things "neater" and less obvious. I like Duke brand..Pro or Team style. thick plush waistband thats comfortable all day, wide ass straps that don't creep into your butt, and most of all, a large stretchy but supportive pouch that gives full coverage.
btw..great patch of pubes too buddy

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
BigMeat, you are right, I shouldn't worry about things. And if the size queens can tell, I guess I've given a few folks out there a bit more pleasure in their lives :). I just don't want to be indecent. I suppose if you see something, it's your fault for looking.

Thanks for the compliment, too, BTW.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think this has been discussed many moons ago in previous threads but you need to be comfortable with yourself. People are going to size you up and look at you regardless. It is part of human nature. We all look and glance. Just something I think we instinctively do (some a lot more than others).

I wear a suit almost daily to work and use to always wear pleated trousers because of the same fear. I also would never tuck my shirt in for the same reasons (when wearing jeans). However, as I have matured, I have learned that I am who I am and I cannot nor will I be uncomfortable because of my physical "attributes." Neither should you. If you like a pair of flat front trousers, buy them! That is all I wear now; I work in higher ed with college aged students, faculty, administrators, alumni, researchers, etc. on a daily basis. I can't hide it. I suppose it is either eye candy or the OMG factor. Either way, it comes with the package... ME!

Media
I think this has been discussed many moons ago in previous threads but you need to be comfortable with yourself. People are going to size you up and look at you regardless. It is part of human nature. We all look and glance. Just something I think we instinctively do (some a lot more than others).

I wear a suit almost daily to work and use to always wear pleated trousers because of the same fear. I also would never tuck my shirt in for the same reasons (when wearing jeans). However, as I have matured, I have learned that I am who I am and I cannot nor will I be uncomfortable because of my physical "attributes." Neither should you. If you like a pair of flat front trousers, buy them! That is all I wear now; I work in higher ed with college aged students, faculty, administrators, alumni, researchers, etc. on a daily basis. I can't hide it. I suppose it is either eye candy or the OMG factor. Either way, it comes with the package... ME!
may i unwrap that package ;)

A pretty large size was generally assumed... even when during the time I was asexual. I was sometimes discussed by female groups when simply trudging past.

As for lately, hmm... it's pretty obvious when I have an erection. Seem to have a more prominant angle which really pushes out. A system of long coats, shirts and belts might work. Folds and flops, as well as bulging the pockets outwards helps.

Either way it doesn't seem to matter,.. a few people's eyes might bulge but eh, wait until your erection subsides before approaching such subjects. :)

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear baggy pants and I also have some tight form fitting Levis 501's I wear. You can see the outline of my manhood with all of them. Much more noticeable with the 501's. You should just get comfortable with the fact that you have a long flaccid member and you will have a little difficulty completely hiding the fact.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BigMeat, you are right, I shouldn't worry about things. And if the size queens can tell, I guess I've given a few folks out there a bit more pleasure in their lives :). I just don't want to be indecent. I suppose if you see something, it's your fault for looking.

Right on. You cannot be "indecent" if you're just wearing normal clothes like everybody else.

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I say to the original poster and everyone else, "don't worry about it so much." There is definitely a double-standard at play here, because having a big cock is natural for some guys, but no one is suggesting that women with large breasts (or large butts) wear baggy clothes, or tight clothes, to change perceptions of their natural size.