Can this Happen ? ? ?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know this to be a fact, or true, or un true.

But I read something that made me wonder, on the question of Genetics.

Everyone says, if your father has a big dick, you and your brothers will most likely have a big dick and most people do agree with that comment.

Say this, there is a Father is short in hieght, brown eyes black hair, who is very well endowed. A Mother, who has blue eyes and black hair, where the men on her side are tall in hieght, and are all average in penis size.

They get married and have 2 kids that are both sons, I will not give a age or whos older because that simply doesn't matter. One son has brown eyes and is shorter in hieght, and has more similar features to the father. The other son has blue eyes, is taller in hieght, and has more features similar to the mother.

As far as Genetics go, This is a hypothetical question I found very interesting. I don't know what would happen, but I would guess the one with the fathers features would be more well endowed.

What do you ""THINK"" would happen in this situation. Also I didn't put a age, or any real specific detail, so no one decides to have fantasies about what if this brother did this or that. I'm only giving the details I listed.

A) do you believe because they are brothers they will both be similar in penis size?
B) because one resembles the father more and the other resembles the mother more, the one resembling the father will be more well endowed? and the other brother more average?
C) they will both either be very well endowed or both average?
D) You never know, it's just luck of the draw?
E) Put your own guess here

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That's what I heard too.
Really if you think about it, too much testosterone actually makes things smaller. Look at all the steroid junkies.

It kinda makes me wonder though...about those who want same-sex offspring...what kind of torment would you be putting your son in if he couldn't get his...ahem...male "growth" genes from his mother.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When they find the exact combination of genetics, hormones in the womb, hormones at puberty, and external enviromental factors that affect the previous items in the list, then we will know exactly what and how penis size are determined. Until then, as the honorable Pecker said, it's all a huge gamble. Hell, with those parents, the guy may not look like EITHER parent, but may look like some ancestor on either side. THe size of the penis is probably the LEAST predictable thing based on genetics or any other factor, because we JUST DON'T KNOW the exact mechanism. So, those that got them, be happy--you won the lottery. Those that don't, you are no more a loser than ANY gambler. You pays your money and you takes your chances.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys, so far it seems like from the mother's side, or luck of the draw. I'm not sure which one to believe more.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since we don't know where and how penis size is determined, it can be from one side, the other, or both. What people are saying about male genes coming from the mother is not always true-- but is in many notable cases. The Y chromosome which determines whether you are male does not actually contain many of the genes pertaining to male things. This is a common misconception. It really is luck of the draw like most of your other features. With many things, one trait can be a combination of many genes so that you get some parts from your mother and some parts from your father. It's usually never the one gene=one feature that we're taught in biology. Even eyecolor is regulated by 3-4 genes or so even though we're taught when we do punnett squares that it's one gene.

David above got it right. External factors play a part as well, and, well, I don't have to repeat what he typed. He said it all.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Yeah, it is in the gentics all right but.........the penis size could come from one parent or even an acestor way back there. Or it might be a combination. We don't walk around nude. If we did we would see some guys who have a dick just like dad. And some guys whose dicks are nothing like dad's or either grandpaw. And of couse health, nutrition and harome levels in the womb and then at prepuberty and beyond play such a vital part.

That is why yes there are real reasons for dick size, in reality as far as we can tell at this time in genetic studies, what Pecker said holds true more times than not.

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my brother an i have different dads we get our endowment from our moms side most of our mlae cousins are tall an hung