Can two guys with big dicks be friends and not rivals?

D

deleted3782

I have no clue what the dick sizes of my friends are, and for 99% I hope to keep it that way. Their size compared to mine is irrelevant.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I have two big firends. One compared with me, so i am sure about his size, the other told me (and i believe him).

With both of them, as well as with acquittances here in the lpsg, size is a common feature, and sharing impressions and experiences is what makes friendship.

Obviously there are many other more serious common features that are base of a friendship.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I just talked to good buddy who has about 12.5 inches of dick and has been with 100's guys and though at first he scoffed at dick size at being of any value in a guy type friendship, the more he talked about it, the more he tended to agree. He said and this is what I have thought as well. that a well hung guy would never, ever dare discuss with seriousness, special problems or pleasures or discomforts, etc. with a guy who is also not sensationally hung. The only time he has ever felt comfortable doing so was with super hung guys. So he finally did agree that two well hung guys could indeed have an extra measure of bonding potential by the very nature of their dick sizes. And of course if other compatibilities exist, well there you have a friendship.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
motlissof said:
I just talked to good buddy who has about 12.5 inches of dick and has been with 100's guys and though at first he scoffed at dick size at being of any value in a guy type friendship, the more he talked about it, the more he tended to agree. He said and this is what I have thought as well. that a well hung guy would never, ever dare discuss with seriousness, special problems or pleasures or discomforts, etc. with a guy who is also not sensationally hung. The only time he has ever felt comfortable doing so was with super hung guys. So he finally did agree that two well hung guys could indeed have an extra measure of bonding potential by the very nature of their dick sizes. And of course if other compatibilities exist, well there you have a friendship.

I could also have an extra measure of bonding with someone who shares my passion for classic films, Noir, travel, Stevie Nicks...need I go on? I have a friend who is extremely tall and I can't identify with what he goes through on a daily basis in a world that's shorter. I empathise as he relays his horrible airplane trips, difficulty buying cars, etc. At 5'10" I don't share his experience. Yes, it's nice to find people who have common ground. I'm a recovered alcoholic and only another like me can possibly understand but guess what...my best friends aren't recovered alcoholics.

just me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
had same experience there were 2 guys in our crowd who came in at 9.5 broadcast and slung it around... like to belittle everyone else... they remained friends for ever... the rest of us who came in 7 or 8 always backed off then many years later when we were in our 30's and out as a crowd... my close friend who i never saw undresssed challenged the two 9.5 to a ruler contest... hell that bastard came in at 10.5 ... humility is a great virtue... the 9.5 have not mentioned even getting laid again.. and quiet 10.5 still walks quietly along....

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
just me said:
had same experience there were 2 guys in our crowd who came in at 9.5 broadcast and slung it around... like to belittle everyone else... they remained friends for ever... the rest of us who came in 7 or 8 always backed off then many years later when we were in our 30's and out as a crowd... my close friend who i never saw undresssed challenged the two 9.5 to a ruler contest... hell that bastard came in at 10.5 ... humility is a great virtue... the 9.5 have not mentioned even getting laid again.. and quiet 10.5 still walks quietly along....

Heh, what a great story - love seeing the bragarts get their due!

Desertwood

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A friend with a bigger dick than mine, why not make him a friend? If I am bigger, I love showing off. If you don't even have a dick, well...I'm into IT.

I don't think size may be as important as the guy, skill and personality are needed to handle it.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met a French soldier years ago in Paris, who was just about to go to fight the good battle in Algeria. We were both 20 , and for each of us our meeting was the first time we had met a guy with a cock equal in length and girth to our own.
When we prepared to have sex, we just wanted to look at one another's cock and admire and caress it and slowly jack it to a climax. It was obvious that we were bonding, based solely on admiration of a big cock that looked just like our own.
He went off to war and wrote me several times in Paris from the battle field in Africa, telling me how he longed to have my cock there beside him to stroke and admire. After I came to US, he wrote me once again , telling me he had married, but that he still thought about and dreamed about having my cock close by to once again caress and admire. Fifty years have gone by and I too sometimes reflect upon that handsome young Frenchman with the stunning cock which in my hand and to my eyes seemed just like my own!

Reactions: B_er

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Whenever I meet a guy with a big dick I chop his head off and it makes my own dick grow bigger.

Clearly you're a mass murderer. :wink: