can u be small soft n big hard?

buddy7706

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
is it possible to be a mere 2-3 inches soft yet when hard get up to 6 or 7 which is average.. just curious want to know if it is possible or any body like that on here

MC_Frost

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On my smallest days I'll be anywhere around 1.5" to 3.5" completely soft but I'll grow to a solid 8" hard. Needless to say it's thrown some people off, and isn't exactly the greatest tool to weild in the locker room but there you go.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when my little guy is soft i most of the time i'm around an inch....when i get hard it swells up to around 7 inches

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is it possible to be a mere 2-3 inches soft yet when hard get up to 6 or 7 which is average.. just curious want to know if it is possible or any body like that on here
Well DUH! Where do you think the term grower came from?! :confused: :rolleyes: :duh: My guess is there are thousands of men like that all over the globe. My ex-bf was maybe 3" soft and erect 8x6.

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
another grower here!! it's around 1.5-3 inches with totally softy, (depends on weather, moods, etc) and it grows to 6.3-6.5 inches again depends on how excited i am.

one of my girls who i was with measured it after sex when i napped, she told me that mine was just 1+ inches why it goes to that 6er, unbelievable...!! i told her that's why i was on the grower group!!

tjjk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yeah, I dated a guy like that. he was distrubingly tiny when soft but hard he was 8" at least, if not more! it was really quite amazing. it looked like a completely different penis. Have to say, I almost liked it better than big already with minimal growth...almost:wink:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

NO - that's just silly anybody who has a small flaccid willy, will have a small erect willy , anyone who tells you otherwise is clearing telling porkies :tongue: :biggrin1:

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most have to remember also, are you completely soft when measuring? First time I ever measured soft I was 4in soft, last time I measured there was no time to think about it, spur of the moment and it was about 3.5 soft. Hard is another story too, I just settle at 9 but sometimes, depending on how excited I am, I can be just under 9 or just over 9. All things are relative to the situation. In addition though, when hard (never measured this soft) I'm always 5.5 around.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sure it is...they're called "growers." One of my friends in high school had a cock that was maybe 2.5 or 3" soft on good days, and really thin. (We had PE together all four years, and we saw each other naked every day.)

I went out on a double-date with him once (not only was he dating the better-looking of twin sister, he also had a car!) He found a nice quiet parking place, and proceeded to make out with our dates. When his girlfriend dropped his jeans and pulled down his Jockeys, he was sporting a thick 7-incher.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

Iathick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its more common than you realize. Soft I am lucky to be 3.5 and some days less, and maybe 4" around. Get me rock hard and it grows, am 8.5x6.25 with thick cock root. So never judge the size of a guy by what you see soft.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great points made here already. There are growers and there are showers. I am both a shower and a grower. I hang about 4.4 x 4.5 soft but am 8x6 when hard.

I have a buddy who is maybe 2" soft but he gets to be about 8" hard. Truly a site to see. I have another buddy who hangs about 6.5 inches soft and he does not gain much size at all when he gets hard.

Soft size means very little.