can u masturbate with either hand?

will4564: i dont know why i ve decided to start posting today after 2 years of reading. anyway last night my friend was saying how that he could wank with his left hand. i had never tried so i did, and i can and it is a different experience to the right hand and it takes a bit longer to cum.
anyway just wondering if other people can?

TragicWhiteKnight: I'm totally ambidextrous: I can masturbate with my left hand, my right hand, (with a little effort) my tongue, (with a little more effort) my feet and (with considerable effort) government funding.

Needless to say, this takes pride of place on my CV.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
If masturbation is habitual for some of us.... ;D
then "the way" we become accustomed to "doing it" is too, it seems.

The "way" we learned to self-pleasure in adolescence kinda stays with us down through the years.

I can't remember why or when I changed hands, but in retrospect, I do recall what a difference in made in the overall enjoyment. To this day, I continue to alternate hands and in fact, seem to favor the "other hand" I believe. Naturally right handed, I tend to (now) rely more heavily on the left for this particular "cause", if you will. It has made that big a difference!

"Switching to the other hand" proved to add another dimension (somehow?) to the overall pleasure factor.

"Felt different" and more stimulating overall.

Can't explain it better than that. But, there definitely WAS a notable difference.

Anyone who has never "tried the other hand" should.

You might be in for a most pleasant surprise.

jackinman: The only two things I can do with my left hand is write and jerk off. Everything else I do with my right.
It is true though, when I do j/o with my right hand if fells like someone else is doing it for me.

Behave yourselves, no jokes now
::)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Someone once referred to the sensation of jacking off with the non-dominant hand as "foreign," as if someone else were administering the handjob.

I can't do too many things other than jacking off with my left hand, but I admit, it feels pretty good (at least as good as it does with the right) and gets the job done. I used to worry about what would happen if I ever significantly injured my right hand. Well, at least I can get myself off while the cast heals, right?

Cityboy: Actually, one of the advantages of having a big dick is that I masturbate with both hands - at the same time I mean. Usually the right hand is on top but sometimes I do it the other way around.

ceg1526: I'm a leftie. I can and do use either hand to jack off, and like Cityboy, sometimes both.

Ceg

bustyredhead: I was gonna say, I'd figure that using one hand would get tiresome pretty quickly. lol If you only use one hand, what's the other doing? Assuming we're not referring to phone sex (use a shoulder or headset!) or cybersex...

- Nene (The DMV Says To Hold It With Two Hands At All Times)

EDIT: I dunno, maybe DMW says that too? ;)

H8Monga: Sometimes Peach Palm gets jealous I'm spending too much time with Rosey so I switch from time to time... as long as they don't mind I'm seeing both...

At first doing it with my left hand was weird and I lasted longer, but I'm used to it now.

hungcuriousNC: I initially jacked off using my right hand and then I tried the basic jack off technique with my left hand, but when I got ready to cum, my arm would freeze... SO I would have to immediately switch back to my right to finish. THEN one night when I was 12, I turned my left hand backward and jacked my dick that way. (so that the head rubs my palm) and I've been hooked every since. When I first started doing that, I couldn't believe how thick my cock felt as compared to using my right hand. I am right handed when writing, but have since taught myself to write with my left hand. So unless I get my hands chopped off, I use both, or either. It all feels good!!

SchroederJr: I originally used my right hand to jack off, but ever since about 3 years ago I've been using my left hand. Occassionally, I still use my right hand, though. Usually, the most common full-length massage technique that I use I do with my left hand, but the rapid light-friction pump that I do is with my right.

I'm right-handed over all, though I was left-handed when I was very young and first learning to write.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Be-he-he !! NO !!! :'( :'( [ :p]

I cannot really ! If I do it with my left hand, I simply lose my erection.

Any advices for this terrible disaster ?

(...In deep sorrow, Raal...)

bustyredhead: Hmm... try rotating your hand, maybe? Or using extra lubrication? Or you could just try to use both hands to get it used to the left before switiching over completely.

- Nene (Didn't Master Baiting)

prepstudinsc: Raal-
It's no big deal that you can't do it with your left hand. I can't do it with my left hand, either. I'm right handed in everything I do, from writing to jacking off. I use my left hand to assist, from playing with my balls to stroking with both hands at once. When I do the two handed method, I place my left hand on the lower part of the shaft and use the right hand for the upper part of the shaft and to stimulate my head. Just some ideas for you left hand to try....

gigantikok: used my left hand before, but i don't usually. I like sticking to my right hand, jerking with the left is like having a stranger get me off! Oh, and frankly, i like letting right arm get tired, it's usually a good work out. lol

aussiechick63: Hey Nene, you offered advice but you haven't answered the question.
No female has responded. We masturbate too.
I can use either hand to do it or both at the same time.

bustyredhead: I figured it was just obvious that, as far as I'm aware, handedness isn't usually as big an issue for us. I can use either hand equally well for that.

- Nene (When You Assume...)

sammygirly: Ayup, I use the left, I use the right, I most often use them both...and sometimes I dont even use them at all.

I'll let you ponder that...

...while I ponder how Tragic uses his feet LMAO