Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty sure my wife expected much more when she married me, she was a virgin, and the gamble didn’t pay off. I’d say she was and is a closet size queen, just doesn’t want to admit it to me openly but sometimes you can just tell.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pretty sure my wife expected much more when she married me, she was a virgin, and the gamble didn’t pay off. I’d say she was and is a closet size queen, just doesn’t want to admit it to me openly but sometimes you can just tell.

Guy, you’re hung beautifully. Just so you know.

Reactions: hammer75

JD4472

Loved Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Didn't scroll through all the pages, so some of this might cover same, or similar, ground...

This is a resounding YES...

Though not a universal yes, as the discomfort (length, in particular, many have said to me) can outweigh the pleasure.

But even women who wouldn't consciously have ever thought themselves as size queens can end up there. And it's a product of the physical contribution to the emotional experience (the reflection even more than the anticipation) that lands them there.

My estranged wife had an affair. Admitted, candidly (vs. some attempt to appease), 'that the sex wasn't good; that she didn't enjoy it; that he wasn't that big'. This despite a strong emotional connection and desire (as evidenced by the exchanged notes and photos I found) between them. And while the fingers and tongue can bring a lot to the equation, fucking is the most intense and memorable factor of sex.

If you really like feeling filled up, or if it's your norm (imagine 15+ years with me & my girth), and something less proves to be not as enjoyable or forgettable vs memorable, then, guess what...you're a size queen.

Fair enough if you want to debate fan vs fanatic. Maybe your idea of a queen is a woman that would masturbate with the fat end of a baseball bat? Practically, though, liking and craving size is fairly black and white vs not liking or caring about it. And a woman that's had bigger and admits to liking it more (and not enjoying less) has indeed been turned.

Reactions: hammer75

Flagpole_86

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My current girl is like this. Loves sex. Then she met me and it’s likr her world changed and didn’t know what she was missing her entire life. Really surprised me. Like, hard to believe that she never encountered similar in size to me. She makes it sound like everyone was so small. Now all she does is talk about my dick. Makes all her friends know it’s big. I have a book of texts about it too. So she says, she wasn’t a size queen until me. So point of pride I guess. Hah

jamrock1876

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the guy honestly, the ones that don't let their ego affect their performance and actually take the time out to make the girl feel good will make it harder for them to go back to lesser endowed men imo, i have a crazy ex who after having sex with an abundant amount of men after we broke up still harrasses me to fuck her even though she hates my guts, one of the guys she claimed was bigger than me but was too into how big his dick was to give a shit about her, Ill admit I was a shitty bf but always considerate when it came to sex.

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I would say, with all the talk about large dick, most women would be curious and interested
in trying sex with a large dick. Fortunately, most successful relationships are not solely based on
sex and the size of a man's dick or woman's tits.
I also think that some woman might be concerned that their big-dick husband or boyfriend might
be too willing to offer his unit to all the curious women. It would be difficult to explain to children
that they father is too busy spreading his seed to be present at a baseball game or ballet lesson.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had several experiences where women have initially said size didn't matter to them and then after sex had said I'd ruined them for smaller/average guys and size clearly matters.

I think though its often difficult to say for certain whether they had been turned due to the experience or if they had just finally been honest after realising they didn't have to make a guy feel OK about being average/small. They are of course other women who flat out do not like big and even after experiencing one will then say no sorry can't deal with that more than once bye.

D

deleted1168963

I don’t think that I turned any of them into a size queen. I hooked up with gals who knew I had a big dick and slept with me because of that. One gal slept with me because she was moving away and had to try my fatty on for size. One wanted to marry me because of my fat dick and one light skinned gal didn’t believe the stories of what I had and needed proof. I showed her...But all in all I never converted one into a size queen though

Reactions: Spartan727

C3po

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is a size queen and enjoys huge dildos, has her best climaxes with them, she admits that she loves that full sensation and how stimulating it is to be stretched a bit. She has never asked for sex with another man that is well hung though I offered to let her, says the dildos are enough to keep her happy and would never want to take a chance on stressing our marriage or creating bad memories. Plus she says she loves the way I use the toys on her. She is happy with our sex life and relationship, happy wife happy life.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

i’m thinking that the rare women who ARE size queens were not “turned into” that suddenly, as if in a conversion experience; I suspect it’s more deep than that, say, from a first lover or maybe a fetish; but if i’m wrong, and if someone knows the magic formula, please let me know!