Can U Turn A Girl Into A Sizequeen??

I think I turned a girl I know into a sizequeen!..

We met in a bar and started talking at MSN, soon we got toghetter and had sex. We've had sex 3 times now, and all 3 times were very good!!.. But before we had sex we had a discussion about penis size and the importance of a male's penis size. She then said "penis size doesn't matter".. But now after we had sex she says I've ruined her for little guys and she doesn't want to have sex with male's with little dicks..:redface: Now all she want is Big, and now bigger is better for her...

I suppose I've turned her into a sizequeen???

Do any of you guys have had this before?? A girl who isn't interested in penis size but after you've let her feel what it's like to fuck a big one, she is all into the big ones...

Reactions: HungdomJD

Once a girl has been with a man with a big dick that acts like a man with a big dick (not like a fucking pussy), then they become a size queen.

That's not to say that we don't date under-endowed men for their money or niceness, but we always crave the size.

Nicely said!.. But how does a man with a big dick should act?

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope, can't turn a girl into a sizequeen. She either has it or not, it's a hereditary thing.

yeah i guess so. but the desire is what really counts (right?), and that can be created.

almost every serious relationship i've been in, the other ends up really liking my size. i've always been the biggest they've had, if only because they didn't sleep with many people. i'm 7x5.5 at the very least. i seem to be just big enough to spark that desire in them, and then we're getting toys and, well, the thread question is answered.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm with Gamel on this one. I've heard women say size doesn't matter, and then later say they like being filled. Some women can go the next step to insist on bigger than average cocks.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
most girls like than bigger than average, most girls will say they don't because they are unsure if they guy they are with is packing. most girls don't limit themselves to larger than average because they like the whole guy and arent just robots looking for the biggest cock

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an ex-gf that said I ruined her. in fact, she was in a big hurry to dump me to get to a guy I knew. so they dated for a couple weeks or so and that was it. he came to me afterwards wondering if I had King Kong's cock. I don't know the details, but she apparently wounded his ego. he thought he was God's gift to women anyway, what a jerk. then she dated a few more guys, not too sure. anyway, by the end of the summer, she told me I had ruined her, that she compared all her recent bfs to me and the last 2 she walked out on them when they dropped their trousers. she didn't even bother fucking either one of them. she was a little tipsy in front of a bar when she was telling me this, very out loud in front a small crowd. she wound up swinging her purse and hitting me, called me " a big dicked bastard". the guy she dated after me was trying to pick her up that nite, so he was standing not too far away. and he started calling me names. I got to laughing so hard, I almost fell down. Finally, I asked her if she want me to take her home and fuck her with my big dick. that stopped everything, it was silent, she started giggling, then yelled NO and left.

D_sdthgfg

1st Like
Media
My wife didn't know she liked them bigger until we got a few bigger than usual toys. Then she played with a couple guys who were a bit larger than average and now, if she plays with anyone else, she wants them big for sure.

So..I don't know about heredity, but she might be built for it, yes.
Nature/Nurture- 50/50

Reactions: BaddJack
D

deleted157868

I think I've turned a few into them also, lol.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She might have been turned, or she may not have been honest before. She may not be being honest now.

A few hard and unpleasant truths about what women say to men about sex and penis size:

If she said size doesn't matter before she's seen yours, she probably was afraid that you might have a small penis and she didn't want to be mean, because that's what 99% of all women will say if you ask them that question before she's seen it. Women believe that men can't handle the truth and that their egos are too fragile and they need to be told certain things, so that's what they do.

Women lie in bed after sex because we don't know how to say that it wasn't really great if we really like you, which we probably do since we've just had sex with you. We usually just hope that the sex part could be worked on later if it's not great now. Men frequently don't respond well to criticism, and women are especially reluctant to say anything that could be interpreted as critical after the first time you have sex together, because that could go really really badly.

She might have been turned, or she may not have been honest before. She may not be being honest now.

A few hard and unpleasant truths about what women say to men about sex and penis size:

If she said size doesn't matter before she's seen yours, she probably was afraid that you might have a small penis and she didn't want to be mean, because that's what 99% of all women will say if you ask them that question before she's seen it. Women believe that men can't handle the truth and that their egos are too fragile and they need to be told certain things, so that's what they do.

Women lie in bed after sex because we don't know how to say that it wasn't really great if we really like you, which we probably do since we've just had sex with you. We usually just hope that the sex part could be worked on later if it's not great now. Men frequently don't respond well to criticism, and women are especially reluctant to say anything that could be interpreted as critical after the first time you have sex together, because that could go really really badly.

That's true, but I don't think she lied to me because she has no reason to lie I think.. We're not boy and girlfriend, we're just fuckbuddies. We even had to stop one night during sex cuz it was too big. But anyway, after the first time we had sex, she got into a relationship with her ex again.. But that didn't lasted long. She even text-messaged me after they had sex to tell me she now wanted a bigger dick and that I had ruined her... After a while they broke up again and we were fuckbuddies again...

Reactions: justbigenuff

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Nope, can't turn a girl into a sizequeen. She either has it or not, it's a hereditary thing.
So wrong it's not even funny!
Once a girl has been with a man with a big dick that acts like a man with a big dick (not like a fucking pussy), then they become a size queen.
That's not to say that we don't date under-endowed men for their money or niceness, but we always crave the size.
Correct!