Can U Turn A Girl Into A Sizequeen??

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Once a girl has been with a man with a big dick that acts like a man with a big dick (not like a fucking pussy), then they become a size queen.

That's not to say that we don't date under-endowed men for their money or niceness, but we always crave the size.

you've killed my confidence. thanks =P

Reactions: Doranq

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What the fuck is this?
A) never heard the word sizequeen before this
B) you answered your question in the original post
C) why are we labeling people such stupid things like sizequeen?

No shit she likes feeling fulfilled with a big dick, so she's going to tell you that. In other news, she's probably just saying that so you feel more confident. If the right guy with the wrong size comes along he can totally have his way with her, infinitely, and she'll go right back to saying size doesn't matter.

Stupid fucking labeling shit separating me from you and making people more and less exclusive. Like the point of this post wasn't to say you got a girl addicted to your dick. *rolls eyes*

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I can say honestly that I was never converted. My best sex has been with average-sized guys that fucked like champions. I've only been with one guy who was hung AND had technique and passion. The other large guys I've been with were arrogant and seemed to think their size was enough to make sex good (except the one guy that was too big), which it absolutely didn't. I guess when I'm riding a multiple orgasm and having my hair pulled I'm not thinking about how big a guy is. :biggrin1:

Reactions: BIGdickRodney

TheBoomHound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive had more than my share of women express similar thoughts to me, whether they have said that to me to get me hot (which it does) or said it because it was how they felt, no one can tell for sure except them, but the bottom line, is, "its good to be the king" lol

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like the point of this post wasn't to say you got a girl addicted to your dick. *rolls eyes*

Ah, you've noticed the "look at me" thread creation phenomenon here on LPSG, too.

It's probably either the #1 or #2 reason why people don't use the search function before they make a new thread. The other one is "laziness".

two-fister

Cherished Member
Media
Baker Island (U.S. Minor Outlying Islands)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you can...I had a former g/f, a hot little blonde...think January Jones from Mad Men. Easily the hottest girl I've ever had the pleasure of dating. I met her when she was young(19) and we dated on and off for a few years. During one of our break-ups she slept with a co-worker of ours, and a few weeks later we got back together, one night we were lying in bed and and I asked her how it was with the other guy and she told me..."it was ok, I guess, but I think I need a man with more"...which made me laugh...she then said(jokingly) that "I'd ruined her"...because she need needed "big dick".

...it's been a few years, and I've since moved across the country, but everytime I vist back home we hook-up, reguardless of if she's dating anyone or not.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd think the propensity would lean toward preferring a large cock regardless, with a nod to some mitigating circumstances.

If you start with that, and as many have said, well many females, you aren't going to hear many women talking about how they love larger cock to the exclusion of all else prior to the reveal.

Even so, preference doesn't equal obsession, which is the real butter on this bread. Starting with the first supposition, that there's an inkling for the enormous, a proclivity for the pronounced, and THEN you're the big swinging dick that turns her into your very own big-cock-stalker, congratulations.

Maybe.

I'd much rather deal with an expert experienced in the enormous - that way I won't get caught up in any clingyness so often present in new found obsession ... she knows there's plenty of Moby's in the sea.

(Yes, this was an exercise in alliteration)

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
I turned mine. Before me she had only had up to 5". My 8" converted her the first night we were together and she blurted out she loved me. 4 years ago and haven't looked back since. Before me she was into open relationships, but with me, that changed heheh. Now any woman who checks me out risks getting maimed by a jealous hot Latina.

Reactions: BaddJack

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
not all girls.....im quite large and while about 50 percent of women i have been with go crazy for the big dick.....30 percent like it alot....as one girl said that would only let me fuck here once a week....its great but i dont want to face that thing everyday.....10 percent seemed to take it or leave it...alot of these chick didnt have a real high sex drive...and about 10 pecent really couldnt take it......a real long term girl of mine being one of them......but we got along great and so i only used about half the dick and lots of lub...(unless she was a bad girl that day)...............but its all in what you like.....one girl loved that feeling of being sore up in the ribs the next day.....said it got her wet at work thinking about what we did last night........another girl hated that feeling..........just like we all have differerent tastes so do girls

Reactions: Gamel

not all girls.....im quite large and while about 50 percent of women i have been with go crazy for the big dick.....30 percent like it alot....as one girl said that would only let me fuck here once a week....its great but i dont want to face that thing everyday.....10 percent seemed to take it or leave it...alot of these chick didnt have a real high sex drive...and about 10 pecent really couldnt take it......a real long term girl of mine being one of them......but we got along great and so i only used about half the dick and lots of lub...(unless she was a bad girl that day)...............but its all in what you like.....one girl loved that feeling of being sore up in the ribs the next day.....said it got her wet at work thinking about what we did last night........another girl hated that feeling..........just like we all have differerent tastes so do girls

Well said, well said

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's 100% possible to bring the inner freak side queen out in any woman. We are all just animals, and deep down we are still like cavemen, if you can get in touch with that primal part of your brain, it's all about sex, and the caveman with the biggest club gets the women in the tribe pregnant and is big enough to dig out the sperm of smaller competing men. Deep down in our primal DNA we all know this and the women crave it, but our modern era and men's insecurities have trained women to suppress their needs. It's sad.

BIGdickRodney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Bend, Indiana, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It has happened a couple times to me where the woman claimed not to care that much about size, or having a guy with a sexy penis. However, after dating me for a couple weeks, in both cases the women became fascinated with it, and wanted to not only have sex a lot, but also play with it all the time. Yes, this is often true.

Reactions: BaddJack