Can virgins orgasm the first time?

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
So its been a general fact that when wemon loose their virginity, it hurts. Most people will agree with that. Guys have you ever had sex with someone whos is a virgin, and made them orgasm their first time of having sex?

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, in college, I was 19 she was 19. Yes it hurts for the woman, but I took my time, we went slow, and then slower, until she was starting to feel real good. I was able to make her reach orgasm. Guys, you have to go slow and be patient. Has men we have no clue how painfull it might hurt to break through the hymen. Always put the woman first..... Always. 9 years later I decided I preffered men...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't remember sex being all that painful the first time. i didn't have an orgasm, or maybe i did... i'm not 100% sure. i was 16 at the time and had been having every other form of sexual contact way before that. i wasn't orgasmic with intercourse only until i was about 18, but i could get off with oral, fingers, clitoral stimulation while fucking, etc. without any problem.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could be wrong on this but most, women do not orgasm the first time. For those that do have an orgasm the first time I bet a lot of them don't realize it as they may never have even masturbated to climax before.

When I read posts from guys who want to make sure their girlfriend climaxes the first time, I think it is so sweet, kind, and considerate; but also very misguided. I don't think men should just slam it home! I just think guys have no idea how many other things are probably going on in her mind at the time. I'm pretty sure she isn't thinking about were her g-spot is or if you will be able to find it.:redface::tongue:

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It isn't going to be easy and it is probably unusual given the nervousness and disconfort if not pain of the situation - a large number of women never come from vaginal intercourse alone anyway.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
With the number of virgins that I've been with, (mostly in high school), I don't recall them having an orgasm the first time I penetrated them. Normally I concentrate on that, but not with them. The first experience alone is enough. Painful, nervousness, fear, etc is quite enough to deal with.

On occassion, I would eat their pussy first, and that definitely got the juices flowing. I love my skills.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not the first time, but that was because he came really fast (less than a minute probably closer to 30 seconds). But I did orgasm the second time we did it because he lasted a lot longer.

I had already experienced climaxes through masturbation and had also de-virginized myself with toys, so I “kind of knew” what to expect.

Also most women I know seem to climax through clitoral stimulation, I'm very different in that's it is all vaginal for me. So I can understand why most would not climax the first time, not only is the nervousness and pain getting in the way, but the stimulation that is needed is not always there.