Can we agree to disagree? Or is it your way or the highway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People come to a pulic forum and start threads and blogs wanting people to comment... but when you don't agree with what they are doing and saying it is a HATE fest. Or better yet... have the "courage" to call someone stupid but not the "courage" to leave the comments that you disagree with. If this person did in fact have the knowlegde and education they "claim" about the subject in question she/he would not delete the comments but welcome them.

So I will say here what I said to her/ him:
Bragging about drug use and it's side effects in a public forum is not cool. Not to mention minimizing the effects of the drug on any human being, let alone that of a developeing brain. If you take meds for a chemical inbalance, such as, bi-polar, it is not a good idea to take drugs that effect the seritonin levels in your brain. Some drugs, especially "designer drugs", have not been out long enough for there to be research done in long term effects with these prescribed medications. And some prescribed medications have not been out long enough for the companies to give a fuck of the effects with non-prescribed drugs. I could care less if that person does drugs...what I care about is another young person reading the blog and based on one persons experience decide to do the "designer drug" besause he/ she was misinformed. Making up an education on the subject does not make you an expert. If you are adult enough to do drugs and go online and brag about the use, be adult enough to take the comments, be it bad or good. Because I don't agree with you does not mean I am wrong...only that we have different opinions. Because I am an adult I can recognize this- but also because I am not trying to cling to my hopeless need to justify my drug addiction. My opinion!!!!!! Now what?

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know what happens now... but I'll give you a slap on the back.

Well said girl!

There seems to be a complete lack of social responsibility :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I wont agree with someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. And it's the internet, I can't be responsible for someone elses drug use. Reading my blog wont push someone either way. I could use the same idea and say that the forums about pumping will increase the chance that someone else does it, and it has proven damaging effects. It's an account of my life, get over it. If you don't want to read it.. don't. It's not like my use of the drug is going to be the first thing that comes up in a search on google.

I post for feedback and like any drug user, no one can tell them to stop and have it work. I have to find my own way to remove it from my life, which I am actively doing. I have to dismiss your information because I know more than you're showing me and now others. I have more up to date information than you are showing me, so again I have to dismiss your words. I'm not making up an education, I graduated social work with a 96% in Addictions course, I didn't make that up, that is a fact in my life.

Agreeing with you or not doesn't matter to me, until you can provide the same level of knowledge that I have; back to me, I am forced to not take your words for anything and it stays on my highway. This is not an argument about who is right or wrong, we both know our stuff, one of us knows more. Weather it be a combination of using the drug or having course information that was written within 2 years.

The fact lies that this is my life, I am choosing as an adult to consume ecstasy. I know the damaging effects, I know that it doesn't interact with my medication, I know that it's one of the most widely used drug after pot and I know that it's my blog, not yours. You can post what you want in yours, I will post my story in mine. I don't feel that it is your right to choose what I write in my blog, regardless what's in it. I have my reasons for posting about my drug use and if I wanted to write about suicide, a drinking problem or a sex addiction, I feel that I should be free to do so.

Last edited:

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off who said I was even talking/ranting about you TK?
Secondly you get what you give...meaning in this instance...you put your business out in the public and I have the right to comment on that because you made it my business. And not to mention bragging about driving while you are high! What about the innocent people out there? That is no different than driving drunk!!!
Thirdly, then you attempt to insult me and my intelligence and when I comment you delete it. Simply put if you had gone to a school that taught you about X for two years straight then there is pink and green monkeys flying from your arse as well. You are full of SHIT!!!!!and E!!! It is going to your brain and your loosing track of reason.
Lastly, addiction will get you girl...you should be very careful, especially if that is your main soucre of happiness and release.
And now I am talking to you.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wont agree with someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. And it's the internet, I can't be responsible for someone elses drug use. Reading my blog wont push someone either way. I could use the same idea and say that the forums about pumping will increase the chance that someone else does it, and it has proven damaging effects. It's an account of my life, get over it. If you don't want to read it.. don't. It's not like my use of the drug is going to be the first thing that comes up in a search on google.

I post for feedback and like any drug user, no one can tell them to stop and have it work. I have to find my own way to remove it from my life, which I am actively doing. I have to dismiss your information because I know more than you're showing me and now others. I have more up to date information than you are showing me, so again I have to dismiss your words. I'm not making up an education, I graduated social work with a 96% in Addictions course, I didn't make that up, that is a fact in my life.

Agreeing with you or not doesn't matter to me, until you can provide the same level of knowledge that I have; back to me, I am forced to not take your words for anything and it stays on my highway. This is not an argument about who is right or wrong, we both know our stuff, one of us knows more. Weather it be a combination of using the drug or having course information that was written within 2 years.

The fact lies that this is my life, I am choosing as an adult to consume ecstasy. I know the damaging effects, I know that it doesn't interact with my medication, I know that it's one of the most widely used drug after pot and I know that it's my blog, not yours. You can post what you want in yours, I will post my story in mine. I don't feel that it is your right to choose what I write in my blog, regardless what's in it. I have my reasons for posting about my drug use and if I wanted to write about suicide, a drinking problem or a sex addiction, I feel that I should be free to do so.
AND STILL YOU MISS MY PIONT!! IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU! GET IT?

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
did u say brags about drug use?
oopps my bad u said blogs.
And I said threads and blogs.
Why dont you go and see your doctor who prescribed your meds and ask him- I am sure he/she can explain it in a more educated way that you can understand (lol).
Oh and I want you to quit minimizing the effects of a drug that you know as well as I do is harmful. So you havent felt the effects so far...doesnt mean you wont.
Look up Nevada Supreme Court vs Jessica Williams. If it wasn't harmful the laws wouldn't have been adjusted to accomidate it and its harmful effects.
YOU STILL DONT SEE MY POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
People come to a pulic forum and start threads and blogs wanting people to comment... but when you don't agree with what they are doing and saying it is a HATE fest. Or better yet... have the "courage" to call someone stupid but not the "courage" to leave the comments that you disagree with. I called you stupid and removed your incorrect comments. You were wrong in your claims about the drugs and I want facts and support, not incorrectness. If this person did in fact have the knowlegde and education they "claim" about the subject in question she/he would not delete the comments but welcome them. I do have the knowledge, but I wont be providing a copy of my transcript to you.

Bragging about drug use and it's side effects in a public forum is not cool. Not to mention minimizing the effects of the drug on any human being, let alone that of a developeing brain. If you take meds for a chemical inbalance, such as, bi-polar, it is not a good idea to take drugs that effect the seritonin levels in your brain. I am not on meds that alter ecstasy, but that is none of your buisness in the first place. Some drugs, especially "designer drugs", have not been out long enough for there to be research done in long term effects with these prescribed medications. And the designer drug you are talking about is..... ECSTASYYYY. And again, not a problem. And some prescribed medications have not been out long enough for the companies to give a fuck of the effects with non-prescribed drugs. I could care less if that person does drugs...what I care about is another young person reading the blog and based on one persons experience decide to do the "designer drug" besause he/ she was misinformed. There is nothing misinforming about my blog, it's the plain straight up truth as it happens to me. Making up an education on the subject does not make you an expert. Again, not made up, I know what I spent thousands of dollars on, thanks. If you are adult enough to do drugs and go online and brag about the use, be adult enough to take the comments, be it bad or good. Because I don't agree with you does not mean I am wrong...only that we have different opinions. Because I am an adult I can recognize this- but also because I am not trying to cling to my hopeless need to justify my drug addiction. Your obsession with my drug use is facinating. My opinion!!!!!! Now what?

Now that I've made it aparent to everyone that you are indeed talking and aiming this thread at me.. can anything be done about harassment?

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not making up an education, I graduated social work with a 96% in Addictions course, I didn't make that up, that is a fact in my life.

The fact lies that this is my life, I am choosing as an adult to consume ecstasy.

It doesn't sound like you learned the right things from the class.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People come to a pulic forum and start threads and blogs wanting people to comment... but when you don't agree with what they are doing and saying it is a HATE fest. Or better yet... have the "courage" to call someone stupid but not the "courage" to leave the comments that you disagree with. I called you stupid and removed your incorrect comments. You were wrong in your claims about the drugs and I want facts and support, not incorrectness. If this person did in fact have the knowlegde and education they "claim" about the subject in question she/he would not delete the comments but welcome them. I do have the knowledge, but I wont be providing a copy of my transcript to you.

Bragging about drug use and it's side effects in a public forum is not cool. Not to mention minimizing the effects of the drug on any human being, let alone that of a developeing brain. If you take meds for a chemical inbalance, such as, bi-polar, it is not a good idea to take drugs that effect the seritonin levels in your brain. I am not on meds that alter ecstasy, but that is none of your buisness in the first place. Some drugs, especially "designer drugs", have not been out long enough for there to be research done in long term effects with these prescribed medications. And the designer drug you are talking about is..... ECSTASYYYY. And again, not a problem. And some prescribed medications have not been out long enough for the companies to give a fuck of the effects with non-prescribed drugs. I could care less if that person does drugs...what I care about is another young person reading the blog and based on one persons experience decide to do the "designer drug" besause he/ she was misinformed. There is nothing misinforming about my blog, it's the plain straight up truth as it happens to me. Making up an education on the subject does not make you an expert. Again, not made up, I know what I spent thousands of dollars on, thanks. If you are adult enough to do drugs and go online and brag about the use, be adult enough to take the comments, be it bad or good. Because I don't agree with you does not mean I am wrong...only that we have different opinions. Because I am an adult I can recognize this- but also because I am not trying to cling to my hopeless need to justify my drug addiction. Your obsession with my drug use is facinating. My opinion!!!!!! Now what?

Now that I've made it aparent to everyone that you are indeed talking and aiming this thread at me.. can anything be done about harassment?
You deleted the comments because you disagreed with them and they didn't support your drug use. Your obsession with the drug is facinating to me. You will make up anything to support it. lol. No one is harrassing you. Where I live, in America, it is called freedom of speech. I havent said anything that you havent said yourself. Lots of people do drugs, both illegal and legal, but they dont go online and whine because their dealer moved away and dont know what to do for christmas. For crying out loud if you dont want people to call you on your bull dont put it out there for all to read. As you said to me if I "dont like it.... dont read it"...
you chose to read it and chose to assume it was about you.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You deleted the comments because you disagreed with them and they didn't support your drug use. Your obsession with the drug is facinating to me. You will make up anything to support it. lol. No one is harrassing you. Where I live, in America, it is called freedom of speech. I havent said anything that you havent said yourself. Lots of people do drugs, both illegal and legal, but they dont go online and whine because their dealer moved away and dont know what to do for christmas. For crying out loud if you dont want people to call you on your bull dont put it out there for all to read. As you said to me if I "dont like it.... dont read it"...
you chose to read it and chose to assume it was about you.

If you dont agree with Kink on what shes doing than thats fine. But the fact that you have made a whole thread on it is harassment and should be seen as nothing more than that.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bollocks Jason!

It's not harrassment at all!
It's making known her opinion which was deleted from where it originally fitted.
It's a valid opinion and Sativa is entitled to it.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
No it's harassment. I deleted the comments because they contained false facts about the drug. I wasn't going to argue with her and point out the wrong she made. She dragged it into the open now for everyone to see. Not that it's going to change people's views on me. But it's harassment. It should have stayed in private messages where it was. When I put her on ignore.. she had to take it higher. She wont give up in proving her point is more right than mine. I've clearly provided the information and that's all I can do.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But sweetheart, if you put her on ignore then how else can she make her point?

There are 2 opinions here, pro E and anti E.
Or rather, pro drugs and anti drugs.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinions and I know you have much personal experience on the subject, but Sativa is entitled to hers too and probably feels that your opinions should be balanced by hers, or 'the other side of the coin' incase anyone who is thinking of trying the drug should be swayed by your positive experiences or someone is reads yours and thinks it's OK to drive under the influence of anything. (It's not, by the way. You'd hate it if you killed someone while driving under the influence... consider it)

Sadly others don't have such positive experiences.
The feeling here is of social responsibility on a public forum.
Yes, say how great it is, but allow someone to balance that so that some young nincumpoop doesn't come along and think 'woohoo I'll take it then' and have some horrendous side effect, or, god forbid, drive under the influence!

:wink:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just drove to the store stoned and suggest everyone should go do it, right now

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
But sweetheart, if you put her on ignore then how else can she make her point?

There are 2 opinions here, pro E and anti E.
Or rather, pro drugs and anti drugs.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinions and I know you have much personal experience on the subject, but Sativa is entitled to hers too and probably feels that your opinions should be balanced by hers, or 'the other side of the coin' incase anyone who is thinking of trying the drug should be swayed by your positive experiences or someone is reads yours and thinks it's OK to drive under the influence of anything. (It's not, by the way. You'd hate it if you killed someone while driving under the influence... consider it)

Sadly others don't have such positive experiences.
The feeling here is of social responsibility on a public forum.
Yes, say how great it is, but allow someone to balance that so that some young nincumpoop doesn't come along and think 'woohoo I'll take it then' and have some horrendous side effect, or, god forbid, drive under the influence!

:wink:
This is an adult forum. They make decisions on their own. Not my problem, therefore I do not take 'responsibility' for what someone does after they read my blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.