Can we agree to disagree? Or is it your way or the highway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bollocks Jason!

It's not harrassment at all!
It's making known her opinion which was deleted from where it originally fitted.
It's a valid opinion and Sativa is entitled to it.

This thread was made simply to harass another member. No matter how you want to dress it up. Its ugly and uncalled for.

Again if you dont agree thats your choice to do so. But this has crossed the line and is now just a witch hunt.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it's harassment. I deleted the comments because they contained false facts about the drug. I wasn't going to argue with her and point out the wrong she made. She dragged it into the open now for everyone to see. Not that it's going to change people's views on me. But it's harassment. It should have stayed in private messages where it was. When I put her on ignore.. she had to take it higher. She wont give up in proving her point is more right than mine. I've clearly provided the information and that's all I can do.

On the contrary...you dragged into the public when you started a blog based on our private messages. Then when I commented on that blog you called me stupid and erased my comments. If you are such an adult, as you claim, and are so sure of your drug, education and all the other bs- then why delete them? There was nothing false in those comments, they just didn't agree with your little TK drug world that you are creating. Did you or did you not start more than one blog in an attempt to start shit? Hmmmm... yes you did. You invited this by your behavior. Did you or did you not PM me first? Hmmm, yes you did. So you wanted to stir the pot but do not enjoy the shit you stirred up??? I, like you, am entitled to my opinion whether it is the same as yours or not, does not make me wrong. And visa versa!!!! Clearly you have decided, as before, it will be the highway...and all I am saying is cant we both be adult enough to agree to disagree? As I have said in the past.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread was made simply to harass another member. No matter how you want to dress it up. Its ugly and uncalled for.

Again if you dont agree thats your choice to do so. But this has crossed the line and is now just a witch hunt.

You are incorrect in your assumption. K8 on the other hand just about hit the nail on the head and pounded it thru the board. In a perfect world there would only be adults here...but lets face it. Most people do not pay for their account and therefore there is no way to prove age, etc. TK is popular here and she posts and comments quite often. Children make stupid decesions and quite often those decesions are based on something they have read, or seen, or heard from another. That drug is dangerous and it doesn't matter "how you dress it up"!!! And that is my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are incorrect in your assumption. K8 on the other hand just about hit the nail on the head and pounded it thru the board. In a perfect world there would only be adults here...but lets face it. Most people do not pay for their account and therefore there is no way to prove age, etc. TK is popular here and she posts and comments quite often. Children make stupid decesions and quite often those decesions are based on something they have read, or seen, or heard from another. That drug is dangerous and it doesn't matter "how you dress it up"!!! And that is my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who gives a shit about your point? You are harassing another member plain and simple. The whole point of your thread was revenge.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh Jason!
It wasn't at all!

Don't you get it?
If you don't get it, stop screaming 'harrassment' and trying to make a mountain out of a molehill' and go read another thread or post a blog!
If you do get it, by all means state your opinion. Yours. Not TK's or Sativa's

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh Jason!
It wasn't at all!

Don't you get it?
If you don't get it, stop screaming 'harrassment' and trying to make a mountain out of a molehill' and go read another thread or post a blog!

Take your own advice is all I shall say to you.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HARASS: The term commonly refers to behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and, when the term is used in a legal sense, it refers to behaviours which are found threatening or disturbing.
I plead Not guilty!!!! But let me point out that I did not go boo hooing when her intentions were of that defined above, when she started a blog based on our private messaging.
Why pretell would my thread be "disturbing or upsetting" to her? She is right and I am wrong... Right? Her name was never mentioned...she is the one who brought the attention to herself. So, is that different from what she has done to people in the past for disagreeing with her and her opinions? I dont think so.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HARASS: The term commonly refers to behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and, when the term is used in a legal sense, it refers to behaviours which are found threatening or disturbing.
I plead Not guilty!!!! But let me point out that I did not go boo hooing when her intentions were of that defined above, when she started a blog based on our private messaging.
Why pretell would my thread be "disturbing or upsetting" to her? She is right and I am wrong... Right? Her name was never mentioned...she is the one who brought the attention to herself. So, is that different from what she has done to people in the past for disagreeing with her and her opinions? I dont think so.

Than you should have addressed what she did to you in her blogs. Not start a thread seeking revenge. And this is about revenge. Even Helen Keller could see this.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Harassment. This thread was created to get back at me after I removed your comments from my blog and put you on ignore. If you want to act so adult, then why bring it up to the larger forum, you obviously couldn't handle having your point of view being ignored.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh Jason!
It wasn't at all!

Don't you get it?

Funny how you cant do as you say.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Her name was never mentioned...she is the one who brought the attention to herself. So, is that different from what she has done to people in the past for disagreeing with her and her opinions? I dont think so.
Never mentioned but it is clearly obvious that it was attacking my blog and trying to draw more attention to whatever it is you find so wrong. You now have a little tag along to talk to and converse with over the harshness of my blog. I unlike you have good support behind me of people who agree with me, some showed support, telling me I shouldn't use the drug. But you took the stereotypical mother view and tried to outsmart me and talk me out of it. Failing miserably.

You're right I contacted you first and told you your information was wrong. Then you continued to send me harassing messages degrading my own knowledge. This from the one who wants to be treated as an adult remember. *edit* I should mention I did message the OP and call her stupid when she attacked me in my blog.

In the past people usually give up or get warnings for fighting with me because I can provide facts to back up my argument. I respect others who wish for me to discontinue the drug, I do not respect those who try to get me to stop by failing at attempting to know more than me.

Last edited:

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who gives a shit about your point? You are harassing another member plain and simple. The whole point of your thread was revenge.

You dont get it!!!!!
Revenge for what????
Her calling me stupid? That would be stupid. The thread was started because I had valid pionts to make. Because you are reading from TK tinted glasses, I will spell it out to you.
**** BECAUSE I HAVE A RIGHT TO MY OPINION***
1. Public Forum- people makes statements and therefore will be subject to others reading and possibly, god forbid, disagreeing with them.
2. If you dont want people to judge you and/or disagree with you don't put your shit up for all to read- by shit I mean things that another might disagee with- unless you are ready for the critisism.
3. Dont bait someone than call it harrassement.
4. If you are gonna talk shit...dont hide it.
5. tAKE RESPONSIBILTIY FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!!
6. The drug in question is very dangerous "no matter how you dress it up"!
If you dont care about my point then why continue to read the thread?
Why call it something it is not?

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You dont get it!!!!!
Revenge for what????
Her calling me stupid? That would be stupid. The thread was started because I had valid pionts to make. Because you are reading from TK tinted glasses, I will spell it out to you.
**** BECAUSE I HAVE A RIGHT TO MY OPINION***
1. Public Forum- people makes statements and therefore will be subject to others reading and possibly, god forbid, disagreeing with them.
2. If you dont want people to judge you and/or disagree with you don't put your shit up for all to read- by shit I mean things that another might disagee with- unless you are ready for the critisism.
3. Dont bait someone than call it harrassement.
4. If you are gonna talk shit...dont hide it.
5. tAKE RESPONSIBILTIY FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!!
6. The drug in question is very dangerous "no matter how you dress it up"!
If you dont care about my point then why continue to read the thread?
Why call it something it is not?

You have made your point. Over n over n over. You are now harassing a member here. You sought revenge by creating this thread. Now I kindly ask you to zip it.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Harassment. This thread was created to get back at me after I removed your comments from my blog and put you on ignore. If you want to act so adult, then why bring it up to the larger forum, you obviously couldn't handle having your point of view being ignored.
The thread was created because, clearly, no matter how it is said or spelled out to you, I have a right to my opinion. And it is my opinion that you glorify the use of drugs that are very harmful. There should be a balance of knowlegde that is provided and it is not up to you to decide whether or not my knowledge is greater or, as you say, less than yours and whether or not it should remain to be read in a "public forum". It is no more your right to censor me and my opinions/knowledge than it would be for me to censor yours. There is nothing harassing about this thread.
You may perceive there to be but that is because thats what you want to see. Instead of looking at it for what it is...anothers opinion.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The thread was created because, clearly, no matter how it is said or spelled out to you, I have a right to my opinion. And it is my opinion that you glorify the use of drugs that are very harmful. There should be a balance of knowlegde that is provided and it is not up to you to decide whether or not my knowledge is greater or, as you say, less than yours and whether or not it should remain to be read in a "public forum". It is no more your right to censor me and my opinions/knowledge than it would be for me to censor yours. There is nothing harassing about this thread.
You may perceive there to be but that is because thats what you want to see. Instead of looking at it for what it is...anothers opinion.

But I thought you said this thread wasnt about Kink? Can you say "Harassment" ??

Status
Not open for further replies.